[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Does tailwind / elusive work with mines ? Planning to craft my own boots as my next upgrade.

They do not. There aren’t really any great mods to be found on influenced bases. Ailment effect is probably the best one, check my level 100 sab for an example.

Thanks for the reply. How about lightning exposure on hit from crusader mod ? Just crafted this wand and will be going for t1 crit chance with spells along with 1 more suffix. If lightning exposure works, would it be better to have it on here or get the crafted qual + crit chance ?

You want the spell crit, that’s better to go for sure.
"
sn3kox wrote:
Hey what should i upgrade next to increase my damage by alot ? because now only 10k BL in hideout :( and it looks like not enough for T16 bosses dying pretty much often :( because it takes a while to kill bosses

You should be destroying bosses with that gear. May be a playstyle issue. Check the vods.
Hello i started with your build BeerLeague and it was awesome:) now its time for a little change:P if anyone is interested in my gear he can pm me

ign SoDynamic_Balllicker :D

Good luck Exiles :)
according to watchers eye,

how would u rank this mod:

Consecrated Ground you create while affected by Zealotry causes enemies to take 8% increased Damage

Better than 8% pen?
Guild "Metal" /// mostly EU /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
but as i see in your vid's my leeach is not even near that you leach.
cuz that ghost reaver look like it doesnt work at all because of that shit i die alot of times in harder maps.
Hey, i played poe quite a bit but never with CI, im really confused as to how my aura's are supposted to leech life with blood magic while im capped at 1 ?
i have seen the videos and he has arond 1k hp which makes it even weirder.
"
xMYR wrote:
Hey, i played poe quite a bit but never with CI, im really confused as to how my aura's are supposted to leech life with blood magic while im capped at 1 ?
i have seen the videos and he has arond 1k hp which makes it even weirder.

I'd go back over the guide if I were you. Low life and CI are very different. Its all explained in alot of detail.
Not too many things left to improve but if anyone can direct me please do.
Really happy with some of the crafts this league is amazing!

Anyone mind perusing my POB and helping me find upgrades?

https://pastebin.com/awhkUjX6

Ive probably about about 10 ex...
Last edited by citron on Jul 3, 2020, 12:26:26 PM
hey dude
https://pastebin.com/BKjpr72 my pastebin got 32 exalts atm and im crafting a better wand atm dunno what to upgrade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info