[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
tragic_nate wrote:
How viable is it to league start as CI? Switching from life is quite a big respec. Even on crap ES rares it seems like CI would get off the ground much faster than life.

Very viable in SC. In HC, I would advise against it though as you will probably take a death unless you have leveling gear or go very slowly.

In SC though its perfectly fine.

With that said, Hybrid is better for both SC and HC. You tend to get a good amount of hybrid life and ES % from the tree, and it opens up more gear for you to use as you move into maps.

I plan to use it as a league starter unless there are some massive changes to mines.

So in SC trade at league start going hybrid, what would your tree look like? Even at a low lvl it seems like you can get all the ES and dmg at a pretty early level, 76, so would you just use your current tree or would you pick up more hybrid nodes?
Any way we can play Icicle Miner with Herald of Ice ?
could you explain why choose ghost reaver but not wicked ward? we don't leech ES I suppose
"
wxn7465 wrote:
could you explain why choose ghost reaver but not wicked ward? we don't leech ES I suppose

one more question: does pyromaniac life reg. work with ZO? then worthwhile to give up the tree below shadow start area and take ZO and mana reservation there?
"
wxn7465 wrote:

Machina Mitts make it so that we can leach, so that HP leach goes to ES w/ Ghost Reaver
"
wxn7465 wrote:
"
wxn7465 wrote:

one more question: does pyromaniac life reg. work with ZO? then worthwhile to give up the tree below shadow start area and take ZO and mana reservation there?

It does apply, but using the points are garbage.

No way are the points worthwhile. Its 15+ points (all worthless) to get there instead of using 1 flask.
Last edited by BeerLeague on Nov 29, 2019, 9:58:37 PM
"
xpancakethief wrote:
Any way we can play Icicle Miner with Herald of Ice ?

You can use it, but you dont get any kills. The mines do all the killing so you dont get any explosions.

The auras linked in the build are the optional choice. You can use more damage focused ones instead if all the defensive ones, but there really inst any reason to do so as the build has more than enough DPS.
"
tragic_nate wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
tragic_nate wrote:
How viable is it to league start as CI? Switching from life is quite a big respec. Even on crap ES rares it seems like CI would get off the ground much faster than life.

Very viable in SC. In HC, I would advise against it though as you will probably take a death unless you have leveling gear or go very slowly.

In SC though its perfectly fine.

With that said, Hybrid is better for both SC and HC. You tend to get a good amount of hybrid life and ES % from the tree, and it opens up more gear for you to use as you move into maps.

I plan to use it as a league starter unless there are some massive changes to mines.

So in SC trade at league start going hybrid, what would your tree look like? Even at a low lvl it seems like you can get all the ES and dmg at a pretty early level, 76, so would you just use your current tree or would you pick up more hybrid nodes?

In SC I wouldn't change it at all. Just take the hybrid nodes first and use whatever ES/life gear that drops. After you get to maps you can still use hybrid w/ the same tree (just take the ES wheels last) until you reach 80 or so. Then you can buy better ES gear and switch to CI.
"
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Your pastebin links for the passive tree build seem to be borked atm. Please fix when you are able.

Just checked both, they are still working on my end.

whenever i go to the link all i get is garbled text code. i tried different web browsers and its the same with them.

As the other reply said, you need to copy those into the path of building program. They only work in there. There should be a separate section to import directly from pastebin.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
wxn7465 wrote:
"
wxn7465 wrote:

It does apply, but using the points are garbage.

No way are the points worthwhile. Its 15+ points (all worthless) to get there instead of using 1 flask.

I see taking 5 points to get to ZO. Not sure why 15 points. on the path, there are insightfulness for ES and spell crit nodes and sovereigny for mana reservation. end up with more ES and more dps. it is just DEX becomes a problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info