[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

Watched the videos and saw how awesome it looked so I went and bought this gear to try my first mine character :)
"
zavson wrote:
Thanks for the answer! Will probably go with a Shield then, also is there an real Damage calculation for Icicle Mines? On poe.ninja the most builds got an "avarage" damage on like 800k shaper DPS, is that for 1 mine or something?

Realistically the full end game build is probably somewhere in the 10-15m dps. It can '1 shot' shaper in around a second. The PoB (and pob ninja) are based on 1 projectile hitting im pretty sure.
"

Watched the videos and saw how awesome it looked so I went and bought this gear to try my first mine character :)

Looking good! Glad you are enjoying it
Had some DMs about a search for weapons:

High End Weapons:

http://poe.trade/search/itakukomimooha

Knock count down to 2 on the second search parameter and it will knock the price down.
Hi thx for this nice build started it today as my first miner ever, and boy does it kick ass. Thank u very much for this beauty and my ssf starter for 3.9, keep up the good work❤️👍
"
Karmoth666 wrote:
Hi thx for this nice build started it today as my first miner ever, and boy does it kick ass. Thank u very much for this beauty and my ssf starter for 3.9, keep up the good work❤️👍

No problem. For SSF, it will be a little more difficult to go LL as shavs is farm-able, but annoying to farm, however CI is fairly straight forward, even on your first character.
Your pastebin links for the passive tree build seem to be borked atm. Please fix when you are able.
"
Your pastebin links for the passive tree build seem to be borked atm. Please fix when you are able.

Just checked both, they are still working on my end.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"

whenever i go to the link all i get is garbled text code. i tried different web browsers and its the same with them.
"
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"

whenever i go to the link all i get is garbled text code. i tried different web browsers and its the same with them.

The pastebin links are for skill tree programs like Path of Building. Since it contains the tree, the equipment/jewels and skill gems, plus some configurations to show off the damage that the skill will do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info