Making Cassia

Could you at least take the disgusted "ugh" out of her stupid mycelium speech? We hear it every second or third sentence, and I don't think anyone is stupid enough to forget what it means in that short of an amount of time.
I would love to see more lore in the leagues, like betrayal, we knew for years the masters and knew what time of character they were and even like it, the fact that the forsaken master betrayed us was huge for me cuz for example I felt bad when haku attacked the first time, I was like “omg haru what u doing” but was fun I enjoy the mystery, the same with synthesis even tho the mechanics weren’t that good I really enjoy how yo were revealing the identity of venarius and his relationship with The shaper, a character that we knew,

So yeah TLDR I love when you relate leagues with the core lore like synthesis and betrayal

I would like to see sister cassia and blight with a more deep background
I cant stand cassia, why the hell did u make her so obnoxious.
Msg me in game if u need build help :), 14k+ hours since 2014.
More lines for her!
Divine Power! To Ash! are Great!
Cassia is my favorite! I love her singing and her enthusiasm. I'm a huge Xena fan too -- Jodie Rimmer is really talented!

The Blight theme is also my favorite Expansion track I think. I got the Hideout Music Payer just so i could play it in my H/O.

Just bring old shatter sound back
or i will stop playing poe
FIX SG SERVER
Oh!
what juicy rewards?
"
Erynder wrote:
I thought Zana represents the Templar.

Zana isn't a Templar at all. Her dad worked for them both due to an instinct for self-preservation and in service to scholarly curiosity, but even he was no fan of theirs - and she certainly never was. The Templar seem to have a habit of pressing independent academics into service (Eramir is another one).
Last edited by Exile009 on Oct 3, 2019, 12:34:56 AM
"
sSs1897 wrote:
She is interesting - indeed.
People like her - not really.

Yes really -

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info