Making Cassia

I wish we could keep the NPCs from past leagues around in our hideout, even if they are non-functional if the league doesn't go to core.
Cassia is easily my favorite! Just so much personality in her.
I love how well her voice acting is executed.

Off-key over-enthusiastic chanting doesnt seem like its exactly easy to pull off well. That is some serious skill.
So annoying. I have to delete her voice files.
the unrighteous turn to ash, the unrighteous turn to ash, the unrighteous turn to ash, the unrighteous turn to ash, the unrighteous turn to ash, the unrighteous turn to ash, the unrighteous turn to ash, the unrighteous turn to ash, the unrighteous turn to ash, the unrighteous turn to ash, the unrighteous turn to ash, the unrighteous turn to ash
Second-class poe gamer
wish the masters would occasionally say something though in your hideout. not often but maybe like every 30 minutes one of them would say a voice line. would love to come back from a map and hear Cassia yelling TO ASH! should probably make an option to turn it off for those that hate fun.

also new shatter sound is excellent way better then that tinkerbell dropped her windchime sound that it used to be. used to actively avoid shatter builds cause it was obnoxious.
Last edited by Iznuts on Oct 3, 2019, 3:29:11 AM
Great! I hope we see Cassia after league also. ...And what she thinks about other masters! Her singing is nice, don't have to look map (don't like to play with overlaymap because it I want to see the action) to see she's near :)

And I like too, this:
"
Iznuts wrote:
wish the masters would occasionally say something though in your hideout. not often but maybe like every 30 minutes one of them would say a voice line. would love to come back from a map and hear Cassia yelling TO ASH! should probably make an option to turn it off for those that hate fun.
She's great, best character in PoE, more like her please!
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
I wish we could keep the NPCs from past leagues around in our hideout, even if they are non-functional if the league doesn't go to core.

This, with Cavas.

I like him so much, it always making me sad that we cannot choose his side in Synthesis, he is better than Zana with her shaper obsession.

Will trade only with him if he will be added.
Sorry to say that, but her Voicelines are very bad and monotone!
I hate her so much, that I was forced to turn off Dialogue Volume to 0.

And I always had Dialogue volume up SINCE BETA.

Thats how enfuriating this pesky NPC is!

Give us an option to put stinking socks into her mouth, so that I can enjoy my other beloved NPC's voices without shutting everything down, only because of this enfuriating *********

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info