[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
9v1d0 wrote:
I tried to compare the difference between clearing maps with and without Devastator passives so I recorded two maps with and without them and there was actually no big difference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cND0cDX5x1M

PoB with the fork is everything you need to see accurate DS dps, cluster jewels included, if you're not familiar, I'd suggest doing some research. Glad you got that sword, that thing is gorgeous.
I see some of you are messing around with cluster jewels and the like, but after some experimenting myself I find that the most solid performance is just doing what author has posted in the guide.
I only made 1 exception and are now completed with build at level 95, not 96, as I swapped on some mana leech on 1 jewel and spared that single point.

Also I swapped tribal fury out with Ambidexterity, since I got +1 target on gloves, it is enough and makes zero difference to have more on bosses.
I still have my amulet almost identical to the other with tribal, so can swap it in when doing delve where i almost exclusively use DS for clearing

Also, with Savior (now upgraded to 30% qual) I have with 2 reflection up, (they are always up) ~20 Million dps on DS and 6+ Million on flicker.
(reflections each do 50% of my dmg, so +100% of numbers)

Here is my build/items: https://pastebin.com/jLt409gK

Pretty insane and just need maybe a bit more resist to reliably do ele weakness.

Oh and it is a dream come true doing blighted maps, just kill a few and reflections basically clears the rest.. gives one more time to sort towers and really makes it so much smoother overall.

Best build I have tried yet, thanks again man.
"
zipha wrote:
I see some of you are messing around with cluster jewels and the like, but after some experimenting myself I find that the most solid performance is just doing what author has posted in the guide.
I only made 1 exception and are now completed with build at level 95, not 96, as I swapped on some mana leech on 1 jewel and spared that single point.

Also I swapped tribal fury out with Ambidexterity, since I got +1 target on gloves, it is enough and makes zero difference to have more on bosses.
I still have my amulet almost identical to the other with tribal, so can swap it in when doing delve where i almost exclusively use DS for clearing

Also, with Savior (now upgraded to 30% qual) I have with 2 reflection up, (they are always up) ~20 Million dps on DS and 6+ Million on flicker.
(reflections each do 50% of my dmg, so +100% of numbers)

Here is my build/items: https://pastebin.com/jLt409gK

Pretty insane and just need maybe a bit more resist to reliably do ele weakness.

Oh and it is a dream come true doing blighted maps, just kill a few and reflections basically clears the rest.. gives one more time to sort towers and really makes it so much smoother overall.

Best build I have tried yet, thanks again man.

Glad you're enjoying it! Right on, I tried often to get clusters to work to no avail. Our tree is already too efficient.

If you can get mana leech on gear without sacrificing anything else, do so, the passive point is more valuable. But that's why people like to charge a lot extra if a good ring has mana leech, for example.

If you have +1 target on gloves, you can forget about Tribal Fury and use Ambi, it's either/or. +1 target on gloves is a hell of a lot more pricey than Tribal Fury though.

I actually never tried Blighted maps with Saviour, that sounds awesome actually. Blighted maps are definitely frustrating with this build, but those reflections should help a ton, great info there.
Hi, could you take a look at my profile & see on what I should focus next?

TYVM! :D
"
iknownoob wrote:

You need to enable that, as now no one can see your characters as it is. It is somewhere in privacy settings or something like that.

Also to make things easier, maybe you could mention what your challenge is?
Following the guide is quite perfect, so if you just do that, everything is great for your char ;)
"
zipha wrote:
"
iknownoob wrote:

You need to enable that, as now no one can see your characters as it is. It is somewhere in privacy settings or something like that.

Following the guide is quite perfect, so if you just do that, everything is great for your char ;)

Dawww <3
"
zipha wrote:
"
iknownoob wrote:

Oops, did it now!

I just want to be able to do endcontent, I feel like I've hit a ceiling right now.
"
iknownoob wrote:
"
zipha wrote:
"
iknownoob wrote:

Oops, did it now!

I just want to be able to do endcontent, I feel like I've hit a ceiling right now.

Honestly your gear is great!
Nothing really missing, only of course you can always get a bit better weapons maybe, personally I use saviour in my offhand.
Do you always have your flasks up? I think for me that has been the most important, or else you are quite squishy, at least in red maps.

Also, it isn't in the guide per se, but I always have 1 gem with "cannot get corrupted blood", and I died twice to ignite, so my healing potion is one with ignite protection. If you get the "cannot get corrupted blood" that is an option, otherwise, the anti bleed one is necessary obviously.

If you need more damage, only way is to upgrade some of your gems to awakened ones, some of them are quite cheap, the splash and added melee damage is not bad. Only really multistrike being quite expensive.

And obviously weapons can always be better, but a good foil above like 450 dps, is mostly 5 exalt+.

If you can find a pair of gloves like this:

You can get Ambidexterity on your amulet, which is also a lot of damage.
My gloves are even not perfect, could use attackspeed and added phys dmg, but hey, those are really expensive.

That is my advice, I think the rest of your gear is kinda good ;)
Hello everyone,

so this is my first character in my first season of POE. I absolutely love this build, but ... here it comes, I just die too often. I'm not sure if I did something wrong, but even on unmodified t16 maps the bosses sometimes one shot me.
I really wish for someone who knows this build, to look over my character and try to help me to improve it.

Here is my build link, my character is also set to public.
https://pastebin.com/eTwWi7Qx

Thanks a lot! :)
Is it bad if I wanna replace Double Strike with the skill Frenzy for single targets? I'm a new PoE player BTW. Sorry for the question. I also play SSF only. Is it necessary to replace it with Double Strike for Bossing? I loved Frenzy skill though ;/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info