[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

Spoiler
"
tyczek1221 wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Xsz wrote:
Hi, Anything i can improve besides the ring and the abyssal gem?

I think gloves is your biggest opportunity. I need a PoB to tell for sure, but since you only have accuracy on that steel ring, you're probably hurting for hit %. Your gloves should have attack speed and physical damage also. THe 30% increased damage on it is great, but you for sure need attack speed. Your rare foil could be better too, and your belly can of course roll better for life. Your boots are decent, but you might look into Tailwind/Fortify crafting soon as well, depending on your budget.

"
tyczek1221 wrote:

Rolling good tailwind/fortify boots is really a pain this league. Its easier to get money for bottled faith or watcher's eye, than searching two-toned boots with fortify only, and tailwind boots with tailwind only + awakener. I've done this twice, and couldnt get any good rolls.

That's a bummer to hear. The free market is a fickle thing.
Hi im a new player and i have a question about how flicker strike interacts with multi strike.

If i am spamming flicker, am i cancelling it before the additional hits of multi strike trigger? i cant really tell because when i hold down the flicker strike button, my character is going so fast that i cant tell if it is cancelling itself or not.
Hello, roguemjb.

Is there any difference between "#% Increased attack speed with Swords" and "#% Increased max attack speed with one handed melee weapons"?

Also, can you please share your current PoB?
"
GorgonCity wrote:
Hi im a new player and i have a question about how flicker strike interacts with multi strike.

If i am spamming flicker, am i cancelling it before the additional hits of multi strike trigger? i cant really tell because when i hold down the flicker strike button, my character is going so fast that i cant tell if it is cancelling itself or not.

No, Multistrike will force Flicker to attack 2 extra times before the next attack, just like with any other attack. When you hold down the button, Flicker expends your frenzy charges to do each attack, or set of 3 attacks with Multistrike. It is not cancelling itself.
"
fungustt wrote:
Hello, roguemjb.

Is there any difference between "#% Increased attack speed with Swords" and "#% Increased max attack speed with one handed melee weapons"?

Also, can you please share your current PoB?

Those mods work the same, either is fine. When searching for jewels, you want to have a Count selection of swords, one hand weapons, dual wielding, and any others that apply to using 2 swords.

My PoB from last league is on the guide. I am not playing this current league, other stuff came up. Still working the guide though :D
First of all, thanks for the guide, I love flicker and this looks good. Thanks for the time spent and providing us with this.

Now my question:

I found a sword in heist (see gear), is it good for this build?

Also, which items should I upgrade next? I am still levelling gems but got 11 ex to spend on this awesome build

Hello,

i play this build actually in Heist, but i have big mana problems, why doesnt i generate mana like in the videos ?
can anyone help me ?
Hello,

Been enjoying this build in the heist league current one: https://pastebin.com/sPXTuCMS

Feels like the build is really squishy/ lacking sustain. Meaning bosses hit really hard and life regen is pretty slow.
But bosses die really fast that's a huge plus :D.
Any ideas for making build a bit tankier?
And sorry in advance haven't been reading previous posts.
Hey bro, Could u post photos about your tree? I cant use the pastebin :(
Most fun build I've ever done, cleared everything with it in Heist. You gonna update it for 3.13?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info