[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

Hi

First of all Thanks for this build. He is pretty cool !

I wanted to know, which skin for your weapons are u using plz ?
I'm looking for some skins, but i can't find any good sword

Thanks !
Spoiler
"
Marciboy968 wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:

I think your gear is great, but like I've told others, this build does have a learning curve. I don't recommend dropping Warchief, not just for the great damage, but because you can drop it to take down scary enemies for you, while you jump away for a second and maybe leech off of something else.

As for your tree, drop Weapon Artistry and Path of the Warrior. Take those 2 points and plug them into Blade of Cunning. Blade of Cunning is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more important than either of those. That alone will be a big dps increase.

Almost missed it, replace your Belly! Don't ever buy a 30% belly unless you have a lot of divines and you feel like gambling! I wouldn't use less than 38% life. Make that priority #1.

Yeah.. i played a lot of Diablo but poe and this build is sweaty to Play but i like it and thats why i wanna Play this game :))

I swtiched back to the Warchief again and learned to Play with that to let them fight a Little and Things like that, it feels better now ty :)

but i take out the jump support gems in my weapon and put cwdt and steelskin in it now i jump slower but have 2400 more life as a Shield. What do u say About that ?

I managed to get Level 98 so skill tree is no Problem anymore :D but i dont know where to go with my Points.. Soul of stell sounds nice so i did that.

AND i threw my belly away and now i have a realy nice assassins garb :)

and how lucky it is to get the shaper hidout first try and first time i fight again him ? xD

That is a super nice chest, the 5% life on kill will help tons in simulacrum. Grats on the Shaper hideout! I've done Shaper countless times with no luck. Glad you're using Warchief. I might try out CWDT-Steelskin this next league and see if it feels like it's helping. GL next league!

"
Fztiik wrote:
Hi

First of all Thanks for this build. He is pretty cool !

I wanted to know, which skin for your weapons are u using plz ?
I'm looking for some skins, but i can't find any good sword

Thanks !

I use the Colossus Sword in my most videos, all the other 1 hand weapon skins are so tiny. Crypt Sword is decent as well, but not quite as good.
Currently doing this build in ssf, I cannot get the fortify boots/ichimonji/starkonja any time soon.

I am lvl 58 and tried switching to flicker but I keep stopping in the middle of packs, I am guessing this has to do with not having frenzy charges?

When will I be able to change to flicker? How do I keep the frenzy charges up?
Last edited by Runvast on Jun 6, 2020, 7:38:34 PM
Hey, decided to check the build out before the next league and it feels really good! Had to mess around with gems to get smoother Frost Blade leveling, but now I'm flicking through maps and it feels really smooth. Now need to level up and spend the rest of my currency on upgrades.
"
Runvast wrote:
Currently doing this build in ssf, I cannot get the fortify boots/ichimonji/starkonja any time soon.

I am lvl 58 and tried switching to flicker but I keep stopping in the middle of packs, I am guessing this has to do with not having frenzy charges?

When will I be able to change to flicker? How do I keep the frenzy charges up?

Well it will certainly be hard to do on a 4 link, certainly with those weapons. Use it with Splash, Call, and Melee Physical Damage, and try to replace your weapons. Best get really good at crafting, find a fancy foil (jewelled is 68) and hope for the best. Flicker gains charges partly on hit, and Blood Rage gives you charges on kill, but you need to kill reliably. Just keep at it.
"
Well it will certainly be hard to do on a 4 link, certainly with those weapons. Use it with Splash, Call, and Melee Physical Damage, and try to replace your weapons. Best get really good at crafting, find a fancy foil (jewelled is 68) and hope for the best. Flicker gains charges partly on hit, and Blood Rage gives you charges on kill, but you need to kill reliably. Just keep at it.

OK!

I will be hitting maps soon, will continue running frost blades until i find some foils.

What would be some good rolls on foils? Physical, crit and attack speed?
Last edited by Runvast on Jun 6, 2020, 11:03:52 PM
"
Runvast wrote:
"

OK!

I will be hitting maps soon, will continue running frost blades until i find some foils.

What would be some good rolls on foils? Physical, crit and attack speed?

Check out some basic crafting guides. Don't worry about crit. It needs 3 affixes to be any good at all, x to x phys damage, % increased phys damage, and attack speed. If it has 2 out of 3, craft the 3rd with the bench. Obviously you want pretty high numbers in each. You can use https://poecraft.com/itemmods to determine what your craft will look like. Once you get to 68, you can craft Jewelled Foils and get some 300+ weapons much more easily. Make sure you unveil as much as you can as well.
Well, it was fun

Played this build in 3.10
Vulcan renderer is recommend, seriously guys, especially if you playin on wood-pc and/or usin some transactions which overload your PC.
Actually, flicker is not so fast, if you like to collect all trash currency, uniq stuff etc.

Vaal skills in this build is really awesome vs bosses. Without them DPS...well, some cyclone slayer will be better.

Levelling is also really good, you can start league with this build and use flicker strike from ~40lvl, if you want.
Last edited by romanostrovsky on Jun 8, 2020, 10:55:08 AM
Biggest news of Harvest so far is the addition of Tribal Fury to the passive tree. It looks like it will be just to the left of the crit cluster that we already take, so it will be 5 points extra to spend. Anointing Ambidexterity instead of Tribal Fury is around 8% dps boost and cheaper, and these passives grant decent damage as well. We will be giving up the ranger nodes that I always advise to take last anyway, Aspect of the Panther, Weapon Artistry, as well as Path of the Warrior. Those 5 points are pretty meh. I will work some PoB science closer to launch, but it looks like this will be a solid win. Even if the dps isn't an upgrade, not having to buy expensive oils is very welcome at league start.

Added this to the guide and I'll update as we get closer. It's almost time boys!
I am planning on starting with this build next league, but am very inexperienced player. I stopped playing back in Blight league, so it has been a while. Anyways, I worry about leveling as a physical striker, because I am dependent on good weapon drops and I need to get close to mobs and bosses for frost blades. Any advice for a noob on how to have a smoother leveling? (My test character got rekt by merveil, my damage and survivability are atrocious)

Also, I was thinking of creating a ranger first to get frost blades early and then switch to the shadow, is this worth it on day 1?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info