[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
roguemjb wrote:
2) Just tested this and Hatred Watcher's Eye is better dps with out without diamond flask, by a lot, than my rare jewels. A perfect 50% multi Precision jewel is about even with my Hatred Watcher's Eye with diamond flask up, but an 8.1% dps loss with diamond flask down. It is cheaper, but altogether, it's cheaper because it's less damage. Most importantly, crit chance is almost as important as hit chance. Not critting feels almost as bad as missing, so I prefer it. The real money is a Hatred crit and Precision multi Watcher's Eye, if you have a lot more currency than I do.

Thank you for the details! I guess I'll try getting myself the Eye and then replace the crit flask with something else, since they don't really stack well. Will post later if I find some nice combo.
"
Sick awesome gear on your profile. If possible, try to find a sword with multiplier as an explicit. A 400 dps sword will lose to a 350 dps sword if it doesn't have solid multi. earch for similar swords with 26% or higher multi or extra damage as fire.

And you need to get the POB Fork by Localidentity, what you're using is 100% obsolete. My dps is actually just over 15 million for my current character. Your Headhunter will obviously be incredibly beneficial when clearing and more than make up a dps loss. You can get an Awakened Melee Physical Damage for Double Strike and then you can turn on Intimidate in PoB. That alone is a huge upgrade.

Get the PoB Fork set up and link me yours and I will have a look and see if there are any other opportunities, but your setup looks pretty okay to me.

Hey, thank you for the reply. Yes, I actually updated my gear since the last post to get all resistances back to 105%. Was super hard with having HH.

I will leave on my Cluster Jewels this time. They are only about 2% DPS loss if I go for the missing branch instead. I have all jewel points selected except the Martial Prowess and two next to it.

So as I understand, my only upgrades that are left are Awakened Melee Physical Damage gems, better swords, Expensive Watcher's eye and Awakened Multistrike?

I might also try to get a similar chest armor but with +1.5% Crit chance.

I barely started playing POE last league so I am still new and any tips would be appreciated.

I got the PoB Fork by Localidentity that you mentioned. I hope it works this time: https://pastebin.com/3kBXvrpH
Last edited by 9v1d0 on May 8, 2020, 11:02:30 AM
"
3.10: The warcry notable Mob Mentality makes a Warbring berserker completely viable. You can keep rage up effortlessly and power up like a super saiyan before every fight. The 25% instant life is like a free panicked flask every 2 sec. Forget Blitz charges. The downside is having to shout constantly, which can get tiresome. I leveled my berserker to 90 and had a blast with it.
Hi am currently having a blast with this build going super saiyan and was wondering what warcries you reccomend using and what ur setup for them is?
"
Vietknees wrote:
"
3.10: The warcry notable Mob Mentality makes a Warbring berserker completely viable. You can keep rage up effortlessly and power up like a super saiyan before every fight. The 25% instant life is like a free panicked flask every 2 sec. Forget Blitz charges. The downside is having to shout constantly, which can get tiresome. I leveled my berserker to 90 and had a blast with it.
Hi am currently having a blast with this build going super saiyan and was wondering what warcries you reccomend using and what ur setup for them is?

I used Enduring Cry, as the dps gain from Rallying Cry is negligible and Enduring Cry, besides giving you Endurance charges obviously, also gives you enough extra life regen to negate the degen from Rage. I went with Mob Mentality and Rattling Bellow. Mob Mentality for me is mandatory for that super easy rage gen. You can spam rage just before a boss fight and be capped in a matter of seconds. Rattling Bellow was a solid choice, but Warning Call and Provacateur are higher dps.
Spoiler
"
9v1d0 wrote:
"
Sick awesome gear on your profile. If possible, try to find a sword with multiplier as an explicit. A 400 dps sword will lose to a 350 dps sword if it doesn't have solid multi. earch for similar swords with 26% or higher multi or extra damage as fire.

And you need to get the POB Fork by Localidentity, what you're using is 100% obsolete. My dps is actually just over 15 million for my current character. Your Headhunter will obviously be incredibly beneficial when clearing and more than make up a dps loss. You can get an Awakened Melee Physical Damage for Double Strike and then you can turn on Intimidate in PoB. That alone is a huge upgrade.

Get the PoB Fork set up and link me yours and I will have a look and see if there are any other opportunities, but your setup looks pretty okay to me.

Hey, thank you for the reply. Yes, I actually updated my gear since the last post to get all resistances back to 105%. Was super hard with having HH.

I will leave on my Cluster Jewels this time. They are only about 2% DPS loss if I go for the missing branch instead. I have all jewel points selected except the Martial Prowess and two next to it.

So as I understand, my only upgrades that are left are Awakened Melee Physical Damage gems, better swords, Expensive Watcher's eye and Awakened Multistrike?

I might also try to get a similar chest armor but with +1.5% Crit chance.

I barely started playing POE last league so I am still new and any tips would be appreciated.

I got the PoB Fork by Localidentity that you mentioned. I hope it works this time: https://pastebin.com/3kBXvrpH

Nice! With everything turned on, you're at 11.35 mill dps. Actually, the double damage from Pressure Points isn't reflected, so it should actually be higher. that would be about 2.5% increase since you're using Paradoxica. For that other sword, look at this beastly 20 ex sword, it has 57% multi and 20% phys as extra fire damage, just filthy.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/loR59z2IV
What are your thoughts of using punishment on my free slot instead of assassin's mark on ring? Seems like a huge damage boost.

I'll at least give it a go until I get an assassin's mark ring.
Last edited by Melomaniacal on May 8, 2020, 11:25:53 PM
"
Melomaniacal wrote:
What are your thoughts of using punishment on my free slot instead of assassin's mark on ring? Seems like a huge damage boost.

I'll at least give it a go until I get an assassin's mark ring.

Sure, give it a spin. Self-casting curses just sucks in general, but Punishment is even trickier, because it requires the enemy to actually hit you to grant you the buff. Are you only going to cast it on bosses? Doubt you want to stop and cast on every pack and let them hit you, nor would you want a boss to hit you before you nuke them.
"
Nice! With everything turned on, you're at 11.35 mill dps. Actually, the double damage from Pressure Points isn't reflected, so it should actually be higher. that would be about 2.5% increase since you're using Paradoxica. For that other sword, look at this beastly 20 ex sword, it has 57% multi and 20% phys as extra fire damage, just filthy.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/loR59z2IV

Thank you for the link on the sword! It was a bit more expensive but I did get it. I checked the "Gain #% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage" on PoB and it gives +10%DPS!! Didn't think it would give that much damage, lol.

With the new sword I managed to get 0 Deaths on Simulacrum. It did take couple of tries though so I still want more damage and improvement xD
I recored it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs0mOLa8IFU

What do you turn on to get the actual DPS? How can I do it?

After that I also got a third Devastator on my skill tree and the clear speed is pretty crazy now. I recommend trying it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sMke9fXlfg

I guess I should also replace Paradoxica with a similar sword then?
I tried to compare the difference between clearing maps with and without Devastator passives so I recorded two maps with and without them and there was actually no big difference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cND0cDX5x1M
Hey, new player first league really enjoying your guide after being lost when I started. I'm not sure what to do because I'm kinda of stuck with this. Yes I can get a Stygian belt or tweak a little on my amulet, etc. But I'm having a hard time trying to figure out to boost my damage to about half yours of 5mil. Paste Bin of where I am currently: https://pastebin.com/bxj2YMek

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info