[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
VonKriegII wrote:
every boss with physical damage is easily killing me. I saw that on poebin you have a lot of armor...i only got 500 :( or is that taking into consideration the flask?

Yeah, that's the flask, we're not trying to stack armor at all. Taste of Hate does more for us defensively than Lion's Roar. Just get your life to 6k+ and keep upgrading gear.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
VonKriegII wrote:
every boss with physical damage is easily killing me. I saw that on poebin you have a lot of armor...i only got 500 :( or is that taking into consideration the flask?

Yeah, that's the flask, we're not trying to stack armor at all. Taste of Hate does more for us defensively than Lion's Roar. Just get your life to 6k+ and keep upgrading gear.

i'm over 6k hp

i'm currently missing the enchant on helmet (very expensive and i hate doing lab) and the Watcher's Eye jewel - and the skill to play :))
I just followed the build and idk why my dps is just over 5m and i lose my mana real fast

If anyone is kind enough to look at my pob that would help:

dont mind the flasks havent sorted it out yet

https://pastebin.com/4ngTEUGg
Last edited by beatsiscool on Apr 30, 2020, 5:03:20 PM
I'm not a fan of flicker since it's like an insta-headache, could cyclone be swapped out for it?
"
beatsiscool wrote:
I just followed the build and idk why my dps is just over 5m and i lose my mana real fast

If anyone is kind enough to look at my pob that would help:

dont mind the flasks havent sorted it out yet

https://pastebin.com/4ngTEUGg

Your rare sword is only 158 pdps. We want physical damage, don't search by dps, search for high physical dps only. Fix your flasks and you will double your dps in no time.
"
Renege_ wrote:
I'm not a fan of flicker since it's like an insta-headache, could cyclone be swapped out for it?

I've literally never played cyclone. I would imagine it would work, but we don't take any aoe or channelling passives so it won't be optimal. Frost Blades would work, so would Reave or Lacerate, and others. Feel free to play around with it. Before adding Flicker to this build, I was clearing T16s with Double Strike with Call and Splash and swapping in other supports for bosses.
Hi I'm still trying to improve my char. I have 6.2k hp. Cant lvlup. Need your advices about gear. Trying to find good amulet.I use this filter but they are so expensive. I have 30ex but.Dont know they worth or not.
(https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/pK7LrOXc0)
-after amulet i guess i need to find %life jewels and better belt
-after that maybe +400dps sword?

Bonus question: what you think Assasination on amulet instead of TribalFury (we dont have assasination in tree right?:P)
"
Caramellus wrote:
Hi I'm still trying to improve my char. I have 6.2k hp. Cant lvlup. Need your advices about gear. Trying to find good amulet.I use this filter but they are so expensive. I have 30ex but.Dont know they worth or not.
(https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/pK7LrOXc0)
-after amulet i guess i need to find %life jewels and better belt
-after that maybe +400dps sword?

Bonus question: what you think Assasination on amulet instead of TribalFury (we dont have assasination in tree right?:P)

30 ex would buy you ALL of my gear, and you'd have a few ex leftover. You need to upgrade your gear gradually, and there are a ton of pieces you can replace easily. First, your amulet search. Take that phys from 20 to 10 and the prices go from 5 ex to 30c. Search for a good deal and get it. And of course we take Assassination, you already have it allocated. Also, an amulet with some int on it is a good plan. What is up with your swords?? Fix your jewels too, get life % on them. There is no reason to ever buy or use lousy jewels.
So far so good with the build, but I do have one question about the swords.

If wanting to use the savior, should I dual wield with paradoxica or dual wield two saviors? Trying to just figure this part out and what you think is more optimal.
"
2ms wrote:
So far so good with the build, but I do have one question about the swords.

If wanting to use the savior, should I dual wield with paradoxica or dual wield two saviors? Trying to just figure this part out and what you think is more optimal.

Using 2 Saviours don't give you more clones, so that would be a huge loss, as Saviour itself is shit dps. Dual Paradoxica has never shown to be an increase for me either. Saviour and Para together, or one with a rare foil, not dual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info