Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

"
SiCH13 wrote:
"
miracle22071 wrote:
I don't understand why you want to use "remove burning" flask? It will disable RF.

Often when I use my life flask I want to stay alive in dangerous situations. There are no possible way to stop RF from burning myself. So I use "remove burning" flask. That allows me to regen almost instantly to full HP. After that I am enabling RF once again if I want.

Got it.
What actually spiritual aid is giving to us? just to let me know.
I thought with it we could respec mistress of sacrifice ascend to another one
"
darkspawnbr10 wrote:
What actually spiritual aid is giving to us? just to let me know.
I thought with it we could respec mistress of sacrifice ascend to another one

All the little ascendancy points that give us 15% increased minion damage each converted to increase all damage after taking spiritual aid. So in total it's 60% increased damage.
I wanted to leave a big thank you here.

I play this on Xbox and it is a real pleasure to play, I left out the Frostblink / Arcane surge because I didn't use it much and it's almost a one button experience, very welcome on a console.

Do you have any suggestion with what I could fill the Frostblink/Surge sockets? Was thinking about cwdt/steelskin and take those three passives that give you 25% mana back when a guard skill is used.

Again, thanks a lot, I really enjoy this build!
Hey man! I have really enjoyed your build! Now I'm at around lvl 90 and have been followed your PoB plan for 3.12 all along. But I found it's little hard to do red maps... Any suggestion?
My current PoB: https://pastebin.com/EhqrTD58
"
Tokkkk wrote:
Hey man! I have really enjoyed your build! Now I'm at around lvl 90 and have been followed your PoB plan for 3.12 all along. But I found it's little hard to do red maps... Any suggestion?
My current PoB: https://pastebin.com/EhqrTD58

Thanks. Technically you have 4k HP. It's not enough for red maps. Your rings are fine for leveling but not for endgame
"
TekiNinjo wrote:
I wanted to leave a big thank you here.

I play this on Xbox and it is a real pleasure to play, I left out the Frostblink / Arcane surge because I didn't use it much and it's almost a one button experience, very welcome on a console.

Do you have any suggestion with what I could fill the Frostblink/Surge sockets? Was thinking about cwdt/steelskin and take those three passives that give you 25% mana back when a guard skill is used.

Again, thanks a lot, I really enjoy this build!

Arcane surge is a great buff that gives extra damage and extra regen so I suggest you to use it. If you don't like movement skills then try Vortex. It's instant so you don't need to stop Cycloning while casting it.
I switched my witch to this build and I'm about to hit level 70. I've got most of the gems setup, but I'm wondering where we get our defenses from as I'm struggling to stay alive.

I know my char/gear is not optimal/the best. I'm just curious :-)
Yo, im back, again, with some nerfs im gettin 10kk shaper dps, my goal like last league is 97, and i can trully get my 20kk shaper dps back. hard to find the scold with +1vd corpse.

still an amazing build, i do all content pretty easy, soo! Tvm!

my POB https://pastebin.com/yYuM4VWg for ppl want follow.
"
Gearleyveloso wrote:
Yo, im back, again, with some nerfs im gettin 10kk shaper dps, my goal like last league is 97, and i can trully get my 20kk shaper dps back. hard to find the scold with +1vd corpse.

still an amazing build, i do all content pretty easy, soo! Tvm!

my POB https://pastebin.com/yYuM4VWg for ppl want follow.

Looks great. I'm experimenting with LL setup now cose I want to have more EHP for Heists.

BTW check this new item.

It gives more corpses around, some life regen and up to 40% increased damage.
Could be better then stampedes in some situations.

Also you can have unnerve and culing strike on medium cluster jewel. It's technically 20% more damage. Search for curse effect jewels with "Wish of Death" and "Master of Fear" skill points.

And if you as bonkers as I am then you can use Corpse Pact for additional shock, chill and 30% increased damage. It also allows you to use hypothermia for extra damage in your 6-link.
Last edited by SiCH13 on Oct 17, 2020, 8:37:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info