[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

Do u play this build your self? I really find it Hard believing that u can get enough mana regen/pool to get it going...

If u do, can u plz post the items u use atm, that can run it without draining life/mana totally?
Last edited by Morsing1986 on Sep 25, 2020, 2:01:32 PM
"
Morsing1986 wrote:
Do u play this build your self? I really find it Hard believing that u can get enough mana regen/pool to get it going...

If u do, can u plz post the items u use atm, that can run it without draining life/mana totally?

Yep. No problem at all.

Check this PoB:
https://pastebin.com/iEhw2nBB

I'm not playing a lot. Only Lvl 80. Super budget gear. And it still works. Even if I get rid of Kitava's Teachings it works fine.
I've been playing your build without RF all this time and for the most part it works, but I noticed that I only really get good DPS if I turn on RF.

The thing is if I turn on my (level 1) RF, my mana gets drained faster than I can sustain it. This is with Cloak of Defiance, Atziri's Foible, etc. I have almost all the items listed in your original PoB, only 200 mana regen/sec behind your build. With this and how I see that you're running level 20 RF in your PoB, I'm not sure how exactly you're sustaining life/mana?

Perhaps you can take a look at my PoB and see what I'm missing: https://pastebin.com/n4u4dTJK

Another thing is, if you take Corpse Pact, the constant corpse consumption causes your attack speed to ramp up over time. With the changes to Voidbringer in 3.12, the attack speed ramp up eventually makes it impossible to sustain the mana cost of cyclone, coupled with the increasing frequency of damage you take from cycloning with Scold's.

I've tested this even with +46 total mana cost of skills Voidbringer. It's just not sustainable to cyclone more than 4 seconds if you take Corpse Pact.

So the only sustainable way for me to play your build is if I skip out on RF and Corpse Pact. But missing out on these 2 also means I lose out on a huge chunk of DPS. The build feels incredibly weak as a result.
"
neue wrote:
I've been playing your build without RF all this time and for the most part it works, but I noticed that I only really get good DPS if I turn on RF.

The thing is if I turn on my (level 1) RF, my mana gets drained faster than I can sustain it. This is with Cloak of Defiance, Atziri's Foible, etc. I have almost all the items listed in your original PoB, only 200 mana regen/sec behind your build. With this and how I see that you're running level 20 RF in your PoB, I'm not sure how exactly you're sustaining life/mana?

Perhaps you can take a look at my PoB and see what I'm missing: https://pastebin.com/n4u4dTJK

Another thing is, if you take Corpse Pact, the constant corpse consumption causes your attack speed to ramp up over time. With the changes to Voidbringer in 3.12, the attack speed ramp up eventually makes it impossible to sustain the mana cost of cyclone, coupled with the increasing frequency of damage you take from cycloning with Scold's.

I've tested this even with +46 total mana cost of skills Voidbringer. It's just not sustainable to cyclone more than 4 seconds if you take Corpse Pact.

So the only sustainable way for me to play your build is if I skip out on RF and Corpse Pact. But missing out on these 2 also means I lose out on a huge chunk of DPS. The build feels incredibly weak as a result.

It doesn't matter what level of RF you are using. You always burn for 90% of your Maximum Life per second.

For "Corpse Pact" setup you need insane mana regen. Swapping spell cascade for other support gem helps a lot. Also enduring mana flask is must have for me. Allocate "Battle Rouse" on your boots. Use catalists on your amulet to get much more mana and mana regen. If it still hard to sustain then maybe get more mana on tree or buy watcher's eye with "damage taken gained as mana..." modifier.
"
SiCH13 wrote:
It doesn't matter what level of RF you are using. You always burn for 90% of your Maximum Life per second.

For "Corpse Pact" setup you need insane mana regen. Swapping spell cascade for other support gem helps a lot. Also enduring mana flask is must have for me. Allocate "Battle Rouse" on your boots. Use catalists on your amulet to get much more mana and mana regen. If it still hard to sustain then maybe get more mana on tree or buy watcher's eye with "damage taken gained as mana..." modifier.

Thanks for your advice. I managed to sustain RF after replacing one of my rings with more mana regen. I think mana regen is really what makes/breaks this build's sustainability.

Now that I can sustain RF, my DPS is a lot higher and everything feels smoother as a result :)

Can I ask how do you get Battle Rouse on boots? It won't work if I'm using The Stampede right?
"
neue wrote:
"
SiCH13 wrote:

Thanks for your advice. I managed to sustain RF after replacing one of my rings with more mana regen. I think mana regen is really what makes/breaks this build's sustainability.

Now that I can sustain RF, my DPS is a lot higher and everything feels smoother as a result :)

Can I ask how do you get Battle Rouse on boots? It won't work if I'm using The Stampede right?

You can allocate 1 skill point on The Stampede boots like you did on your amulet.
"
SiCH13 wrote:

You can allocate 1 skill point on The Stampede boots like you did on your amulet.

*mind-blown*

Thanks mate!
"
neue wrote:
"
SiCH13 wrote:

*mind-blown*

Thanks mate!

No problem! :3
I don't understand why you want to use "remove burning" flask? It will disable RF.
"
miracle22071 wrote:
I don't understand why you want to use "remove burning" flask? It will disable RF.

Often when I use my life flask I want to stay alive in dangerous situations. There are no possible way to stop RF from burning myself. So I use "remove burning" flask. That allows me to regen almost instantly to full HP. After that I am enabling RF once again if I want.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info