[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

"
qozmo wrote:
"
SiCH13 wrote:
"
Is the build still great for killing Sirus and Maven A8 without awaken cascade?

I don't play in the current league. So I don't actually know how Maven looks and feels like.)

Hi, I know You dont play that league, but may be you can help me to improve this build. look at me pls
THX

Your character looks pretty good. Seems like you know what you doing.
I don't think I can help you to improve your character a lot.

One important tip. Use life and mana catalists to add quality to your amulet. It gives a lot of extra ES.
"
SiCH13 wrote:

One important tip. Use life and mana catalists to add quality to your amulet. It gives a lot of extra ES.

Thx man!

Then I ask you direct questions, I got 3:
1. Is Replica Fragile Boom and Mantra of flame good enought or I can find better jewels for socket slots?
2. Can you provide me best stats for shaper staff to craft?
3. Is there better rings options, mb Circle of anguish with HoA stats?

and the last, what do you think about 6-link: Zealotry, HoA, Vitality, discipline + empower and enlighten lvl 4 in shavrone +2 to gems?)

Thx for answering me)
"
qozmo wrote:
"
SiCH13 wrote:

Thx man!

Then I ask you direct questions, I got 3:
1. Is Replica Fragile Boom and Mantra of flame good enought or I can find better jewels for socket slots?
2. Can you provide me best stats for shaper staff to craft?
3. Is there better rings options, mb Circle of anguish with HoA stats?

and the last, what do you think about 6-link: Zealotry, HoA, Vitality, discipline + empower and enlighten lvl 4 in shavrone +2 to gems?)

Thx for answering me)

1. I like to use those jewels cose they are cheap. I can easily corrupt them to get corrupted blood immunity or something like that. For the price they give a lot. If you have enough money then good rare jewels with es and spell damage could be better. I personally don't wanna spen my time and money on that.

2. Seems like it's too damn hard to craft rare staff that will be better then Martyr or Disintegrator since 3.8 or 3.9 as I remember.

3. Use CoA if you want a lot more DPS. But you will loose a lot of EHP.

6 link aura setup is great idea. Didn't think about that before.)

I think its done for that league. All content melting, can switch to Ele weak gloves and take Rf, but meh, its the same.
Dying only from some blasts and sirius beams.
"
qozmo wrote:

I think its done for that league. All content melting, can switch to Ele weak gloves and take Rf, but meh, its the same.

Noice! Good job. I'm glad that build is still alive. Looking forward to play it myself once again
"
SiCH13 wrote:
"
qozmo wrote:

Noice! Good job. I'm glad that build is still alive. Looking forward to play it myself once again

bcking to poe now..gonna start league with this build
"
qozmo wrote:

Can u record some map farm and Sirus fight video?
"
PrnGraffitti wrote:
"
qozmo wrote:

Here you go - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7O02X3OJug

I've a few changes, got HH, and took 1-hand and shield instead of Staff for more block.

But its really the same

Video with Sirius A9 latter, need to spawn it
"
qozmo wrote:
"
PrnGraffitti wrote:
"
qozmo wrote:

Here you go - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7O02X3OJug

I've a few changes, got HH, and took 1-hand and shield instead of Staff for more block.

But its really the same

Video with Sirius A9 latter, need to spawn it

Yeah! This is gameplay I made this build for. XD
"
SiCH13 wrote:
I'm glad that build is still alive. Looking forward to play it myself once again
Planning on giving 3.14 a whirl?

A build I've always heard great things about and meant to try for a long time. Planning on going with it now that I'll be doing the league on a controller. Seems the perfect solution to the numerous drawbacks involved there.

Cheers for all the work you've put into it over the leagues and great to see the folks that keep pushing it so far each league.

Any folks who've leveled it recently any feelings on leveling slinging VD? Slinging FW? Going for a bigger respec? Or going straight for a CWC Desecrate/VD setup?

I could see pros and cons for lots of those so I guess the answer is whichever you prefer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info