[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

"
_Zato_ wrote:
im curious, theres no awakened/spell cascade in the ES build.
switching it in PoB would lower dmg to 500k per ball but with awakened its 3 times the amount of balls per sec, wouldnt that be an improve 1/3 of dps?

used your old build this league (a bit changed) and A8 Sirus, Simulacrum wave 20 Kosis & 80% delirious juiced maps i did without big problems, 100% delirious maps are problematic tho.

for comparison something like this was my goal: https://pastebin.com/UEFVurhj

thinking bout switching to ES but im unsure.

ES build has bit less "max hit taken" ehp for physical dmg, good chunk more for chaos, and a bit less dmg done. atleast thats what it looks like in pob.
does it feel alot tankier than life in actual gameplay?

I can't say that ES version is better. Currently I have 7,5k ES cose I wanted extra tankiness. I removed spell cascade simply because I'm tired of all that mess on my screen and it's a bit more stable when used with corpse pact. You can use it for extra dps if you want.

I took yout PoB and converted your character to LL version:
https://pastebin.com/cz4xAEAj

As you can see damage is similar. You can tweak it to have more damage or more tankiness.
"
Seufari wrote:
"
jeremy_u_s3 wrote:

CWDT ball lightning/volley is so that the build hits very often which triggers the ES gained on hit from the Watcher's Eye. It is a major source of regen.

Interesting. I am using a lvl 1 vitality and lgoh watcher's eye in my current set up. I might add CWDT ball lightning now. Thanks

You can have LGOH modifier on your rings. Combined with mana gain on hit you can survive almost everywhere while standing still.
If you don't have the watchers eye, then it is worthless. That jewel is about 15ex as of right now btw.
If you are running the life version, there are better ways to do it as well. That WE is only 4ex, but the mod is available elsewhere as OP noted and the clarity mod WEs are better.
Last edited by jeremy_u_s3 on Nov 11, 2020, 5:46:11 PM
Ok, just looked through the LL version a little better because I want more damage than I have. You only have capped res with the wise oak and only barely with it up?
"
jeremy_u_s3 wrote:
Ok, just looked through the LL version a little better because I want more damage than I have. You only have capped res with the wise oak and only barely with it up?

My resistances capped even without wise oak.

BTW in this PoB I didn't balance resists for wise oak correctly. I need 1% more fire res to get 7,5% more average hit damage.
"
SiCH13 wrote:

I can't say that ES version is better. Currently I have 7,5k ES cose I wanted extra tankiness. I removed spell cascade simply because I'm tired of all that mess on my screen and it's a bit more stable when used with corpse pact. You can use it for extra dps if you want.

I took yout PoB and converted your character to LL version:
https://pastebin.com/cz4xAEAj

As you can see damage is similar. You can tweak it to have more damage or more tankiness.

thanks man

I see, guess it just comes down to preferance then. i think i will stick to life/MoM this league and try to juice the hell out of it :D
theres so many ways to tweak things its ridiculous but thats probably the beauty about poe.
Was my first build i did reach the endgame with, and the one that kept me interested in the game. (just played bestriary league casually before)

big thanks for the build from me, was great fun to figure out how exactly everything works and finally getting it set up and feeling good.
the ability to upgrade it further and further while progressing through the game with small to medium to big investments made it really rewarding.
the balance act between degen from RF, selfdamage and regeneration was fun too.

playstyle felt kinda perfect for me. not too easy with flasks, teleport + vaal rf but also not too complicated to concentrate on boss mechanics and positioning.

huge kudos for your work!
Glad you like it. Thanks! :3
"
SiCH13 wrote:
"
jeremy_u_s3 wrote:

My resistances capped even without wise oak.

BTW in this PoB I didn't balance resists for wise oak correctly. I need 1% more fire res to get 7,5% more average hit damage.

My fault, I had disabled the cluster set to see how the damage looked without it and forgot to re-enable it and it gives quite a lot of resists.
Been away for sometime. Chanced on this build since i have some items and currencies left in Standard. Nice build, but the cluster mess on screen that comes with it haha.
"
Been away for sometime. Chanced on this build since i have some items and currencies left in Standard. Nice build, but the cluster mess on screen that comes with it haha.

Oh yeah. That's hurts :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info