[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

Looks like my Low Life version is done.

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/jVX4X7VC

Farms endgame content like it is nothing.
Hi ! Thanks for this guide.
I'm a newbie on this game and i follow ur guide :)

With this recent last update, do u have remove the "leveling passives tree" ? Or i'm just very blind ? :D (Sorry for my poor english)
"
gardial wrote:

With this recent last update, do u have remove the "leveling passives tree" ? Or i'm just very blind ? :D (Sorry for my poor english)

I removed some trees from guide cose they are really outdated. I'll add them later.
"
SiCH13 wrote:
"
gardial wrote:

I removed some trees from guide cose they are really outdated. I'll add them later.

Ok nice, thx u <3
Hi.

Im intrested on build. I were wondering that how do you create endurance and frenzy charges?

And do you have PoB for life version?
Last edited by Nela88 on Nov 10, 2020, 2:15:20 PM
"
SiCH13 wrote:
Looks like my Low Life version is done.

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/jVX4X7VC

Farms endgame content like it is nothing.

Looking over the PoB, what is the purpose of CWDT Ball Lightning? Would this be a possible spot I could fit HoA since I dont have that on my ring?
im curious, theres no awakened/spell cascade in the ES build.
switching it in PoB would lower dmg to 500k per ball but with awakened its 3 times the amount of balls per sec, wouldnt that be an improve 1/3 of dps?

used your old build this league (a bit changed) and A8 Sirus, Simulacrum wave 20 Kosis & 80% delirious juiced maps i did without big problems, 100% delirious maps are problematic tho.

for comparison something like this was my goal: https://pastebin.com/UEFVurhj

thinking bout switching to ES but im unsure.

ES build has bit less "max hit taken" ehp for physical dmg, good chunk more for chaos, and a bit less dmg done. atleast thats what it looks like in pob.
does it feel alot tankier than life in actual gameplay?
Last edited by _Zato_ on Nov 11, 2020, 3:38:21 AM
"
_Zato_ wrote:
im curious, theres no awakened/spell cascade in the ES build.
switching it in PoB would lower dmg to 500k per ball but with awakened its 3 times the amount of balls per sec, wouldnt that be an improve 1/3 of dps?

used your old build this league (a bit changed) and A8 Sirus, Simulacrum wave 20 Kosis & 80% delirious juiced maps i did without big problems, 100% delirious maps are problematic tho.

for comparison something like this was my goal: https://pastebin.com/UEFVurhj

thinking bout switching to ES but im unsure.

ES build has bit less "max hit taken" ehp for physical dmg, good chunk more for chaos, and a bit less dmg done. atleast thats what it looks like in pob.
does it feel alot tankier than life in actual gameplay?

How are you creating frenzy, power and endurance charges?
Last edited by Nela88 on Nov 11, 2020, 1:45:55 PM
I'm not the build creator, but I can answer these last few questions.

CWDT ball lightning/volley is so that the build hits very often which triggers the ES gained on hit from the Watcher's Eye. It is a major source of regen.

Charge generation comes from multiple sources. Power:disciple of the forbidden and stormrider, frenzy and endurance: annointment of charging offensive. You know that you can search the skill tree in POB, right? I searched for "charge" and those were highlighted
"
jeremy_u_s3 wrote:

CWDT ball lightning/volley is so that the build hits very often which triggers the ES gained on hit from the Watcher's Eye. It is a major source of regen.

Interesting. I am using a lvl 1 vitality and lgoh watcher's eye in my current set up. I might add CWDT ball lightning now. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info