3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Darkpact wrote:
Been playing this spec aswell, love it. Playing the chaos version with 4W socket triad gloves, is there any better chest, dont think geofri's sanctuary is the best paired with those. Any suggestions ?

Awesome to run all map mods(phys reflect) with minions doing 100% chaos dmg! :)

I am having issues with currency drop-rate and inflation......so I dont have all the recommended gear. I decided to forego Geofri's (mainly due to Zeolot's Oath) and am atm playing around with a quasi 7-link Covenant

17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
Miggaletoe wrote:
"
Nyambura wrote:
"
Miggaletoe wrote:
Hey all,

Appreciate everyone responding. I am reading through right now but can't figure out what my priority should be. I am struggling to make enough money for the bigger upgrades. If someone could help give me a starting point on what I should upgrade first it would be appreciated.

"]

Your links are terrible.
Armour - you have to make 6link first, so you get DMG boost with Empower 3.
Melee splash change for multistrike,
Blood magic for melee physical damage.

Le Heup of All ring must be changed to something with STR attribute,
other ring must have STR,
Amulet to Astramentis,
Boots to STR/life/resists or Alberon's Warpath,
Belt to STR/life/resists.

Make some auras (haste + generosity/blasphemy + vulnerability + war/dread banner).

Just READ what build creator has and try to maximize items out of your current currency amount.

I haven't been able to 6 link the armour I have so that is the best I have at the moment.

My rings don't have strength yet because I do not have astraments yet.

Maybe I worded my question poorly. Which would be the first thing to focus? My build is obviously not near ideal but I only have so much currency at the moment and I do not know which would be the optimal thing to upgrade first based on cost of currency.

edit---

Fixed the extra blood magic. No idea when that swap happened... Thanks for that!

Get rings with strength. You don’t need to wait till you have an astramentis to do that. Strength is what gives you more Zombies in combination with Baron helmet.

In terms of priorities you want to upgrade to a six link - either a weapon or body armour. There is another post where someone picked up a 6L Queen’s Decree for less than 30c. The colours don’t matter as you can spam chromatic still you get the right R-B combination.

You do not need to buy a Queen’s escape. You can fate a Queen’s Decree with the prophecy misunderstood Queen for 50c or less. And as Nyambura mentions read the guiding principles on page 1. That will help you along.
Can you please comment on what priority should be placed on gem quality? Ie which gems are imperative to have at at least 20/20%?
"
Echosyp wrote:
Well damn, just 6L this bad boy in 10 tries. Said screw it and bought it for 10c

no quality and 6l
this luck
"
aquasnow93 wrote:
Hi I followed this build in this league. Still at around t5 map because idk how to progress further. But so far everything melts. I have about 5k hp and 1k es (with spirit offering) a few question hoping the pros can help.

1. No idea this build who is the main star. Zombies or skeletons? I've been using tabula and 6L my skeletons. My zombies are 4L in baron. Do I switch?

2. What's the order of buying things because I only have limited currency. I'm broke AF only got about 3 ex. Need about 3 more to afford 6 linked geofri sanctuary. I also need astra necklace which cost 100+ chaos without the anointment. I also need 2 efficient training which are about 60 chaos per pop. Which one do I buy first?

3. Can anyone look at my skill tree and help me see I'm doing alright.

Thanks.

1. Zombies are main. Don't switch anything till you have nice currency.
If you are ok on maps/delve/bosses and you don't die - dont buy anything.
We always going to chase something better and better.
2. Buy 6Links, then gems for it (Empower 3/4), if you use Auras, then Enlighten After that, Astramentis, Shaper Gloves and get your STR with jewels (Brawnies). Then probably a staff. Your main DPS is Zombie, so this is first priority.

3. Skill tree is ok.
"
BowWizard wrote:

Get rings with strength. You don’t need to wait till you have an astramentis to do that. Strength is what gives you more Zombies in combination with Baron helmet.

In terms of priorities you want to upgrade to a six link - either a weapon or body armour. There is another post where someone picked up a 6L Queen’s Decree for less than 30c. The colours don’t matter as you can spam chromatic still you get the right R-B combination.

You do not need to buy a Queen’s escape. You can fate a Queen’s Decree with the prophecy misunderstood Queen for 50c or less. And as Nyambura mentions read the guiding principles on page 1. That will help you along.

Thanks a ton for the reply.

I would be interested how that dude got a 6L for that price lol. The lowest I have come across them is 1.5ex and I think that was a mistake/price fixer.
Last edited by Miggaletoe on Dec 25, 2019, 11:19:23 PM
"
hay i just spammed some chaos into this belt is it decent enough to use?

Perfect.
"
khoifx wrote:
Spoiler

What should I craft on this?

scour the suffix with prefix cannot be changed i guess, then multimod

+2 support gems
minion atk/cast speed

and ive got no idea for the last suffix

Yep just do that and keep the open suffix.. it's exactly same as my weapon. Leaves an option up the sleeve... There is nothing "great" that is perfect for the suffix but could exalt slam some movespeed or something cool when/if needed
On the fence here... the str worth keeping or block scour? Thoughts?

"
Miggaletoe wrote:
"
BowWizard wrote:

Thanks a ton for the reply.

I would be interested how that dude got a 6L for that price lol. The lowest I have come across them is 1.5ex and I think that was a mistake/price fixer.

Yea, cheapest 6L Decree is 3ex now and you can get Escape for 4ex.
I think that 30c purchase was a very lucky one.

However, my char is geared for less than 100c, so you can get decent 6L to get started with. Bought both of mine for 15c some days ago, not BiS of course. Prices seems higher even for starter 6L.

Next upgrades looks expensive. My prio list is:

2 Efficient Training gems @ 60c. For more STR so I can replace other items: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/3rjKh5
Shaper Touch Glove @ 40c : https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/vOzjFE
Astramentis @ 110c : https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/dVKOIJ
Maybe Warpath boots @ 1c.
Get flask sorted @ 50c total : https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/lRykcV
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/Z6o8CQ
End-game 6L @ 4-6ex each: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/6M4pMdTG
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/Xo3ljRuP

Question:
Is Shaper Touch still useful without Geofris Sanctuary?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info