3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
youngjuzell wrote:

Charge Monkey got nerf too. Bonus from frenzy and power charge on minion are the same like player. It's 40% damage loss i think

Oh shoot, I completely forgot about that.

With that factored in, POB now says my damage goes down from a high of 8m to roughly 6m (nerfed Unnatural Strength) to 3.5m (no chieftains) DPS total which is indeed roughly another 40% drop. So that's leaving me a max 3.5m DPS TOTAL (a 56% total drop due to those nerfs, might be missing a couple more nerfs from the 3.19 tree) while armed with a 10-20ex minion bow, some awakened level 5 gems, empower 4, level 21- 20/23% quality gems, 1200 str, 9400 eHP, 4 auras (avian, discipline, flesh and stone-blood, dread banner), no enlighten support, at level 94.

The 3.19 nerfs will make it feel like you are just using a Femurs staff right now (3.18) despite 20-30ex of gear invested.

...ugghhh.... I think I can still make that work....but I think it will be more difficult to go beyond level 90 instead of level 95. I don't like taking the build that far into any challenge league, I just get too lazy after playing more than 8 days total.

I expect to feel the compounding added difficulty probably around level 70-80, or upon entering maps. I might try swapping between vaal skeletons and some 5/6 link spectres (maybe infernal sentinels) to complement the zombies. I sometimes do this for pvp at level 40. But, I don't see how I can still deal with end-game bosses like maven/shaper/uber/sirus etc. so those, I skip plus retreat and less risky maps mods.

I still think viable (but barely) - if going for the challenge league from Act I to T16 maps while leveling from 1 to 90.
Last edited by 10011001 on Aug 18, 2022, 8:07:35 PM
I'll just finish level 98 and leave Baron for a while. This is just too much. I'll try another necro build with the same character, keep the items and hope for a fix in 3.20.
"
10011001 wrote:
"
youngjuzell wrote:

Charge Monkey got nerf too. Bonus from frenzy and power charge on minion are the same like player. It's 40% damage loss i think

Oh shoot, I completely forgot about that.

With that factored in, POB now says my damage goes down from a high of 8m to roughly 6m (nerfed Unnatural Strength) to 3.5m (no chieftains) DPS total which is indeed roughly another 40% drop. So that's leaving me a max 3.5m DPS TOTAL (a 56% total drop due to those nerfs, might be missing a couple more nerfs from the 3.19 tree) while armed with a 10-20ex minion bow, some awakened level 5 gems, empower 4, level 21- 20/23% quality gems, 1200 str, 9400 eHP, 4 auras (avian, discipline, flesh and stone-blood, dread banner), no enlighten support, at level 94.

The 3.19 nerfs will make it feel like you are just using a Femurs staff right now (3.18) despite 20-30ex of gear invested.

...ugghhh.... I think I can still make that work....but I think it will be more difficult to go beyond level 90 instead of level 95. I don't like taking the build that far into any challenge league, I just get too lazy after playing more than 8 days total.

I expect to feel the compounding added difficulty probably around level 70-80, or upon entering maps. I might try swapping between vaal skeletons and some 5/6 link spectres (maybe infernal sentinels) to complement the zombies. I sometimes do this for pvp at level 40. But, I don't see how I can still deal with end-game bosses like maven/shaper/uber/sirus etc. so those, I skip plus retreat and less risky maps mods.

I still think viable (but barely) - if going for the challenge league from Act I to T16 maps while leveling from 1 to 90.

All minions got a blanket 20% life and dmg nerf across the board aswell that is not included into PoB yet. So shave off another 20% dmg and you should be looking at the correct numbers next league for your current build.

FeelsBadMan
"
Deadandlivin wrote:

All minions got a blanket 20% life and dmg nerf across the board aswell that is not included into PoB yet. So shave off another 20% dmg and you should be looking at the correct numbers next league for your current build.

FeelsBadMan

That drops me to roughly 2.8m DPS total max using 20-30ex of gear....ughh... we just have to laugh at it, close our eyes, it has to go away in the morning!! I'll make it work somehow....am too lazy to try another build again. Maybe I'll even call my league character: necroforever_takethatGGG.

With that, maybe I'll keep my distance, use SRS longer in the build rather than dropping it at some point.
"
10011001 wrote:
"
Deadandlivin wrote:

FeelsBadMan

That drops me to roughly 2.8m DPS total max using 20-30ex of gear....ughh... we just have to laugh at it, close our eyes, it has to go away in the morning!! I'll make it work somehow....am too lazy to try another build again. Maybe I'll even call my league character: necroforever_takethatGGG.

With that, maybe I'll keep my distance, use SRS longer in the build rather than dropping it at some point.

I find it kinda ironic that Baron Zombies had one league(Blight) where it was one of the strongest meta builds. It then got nerfed into obscurity the next patch, primarily through nerfs to many of its core uniques.
Ever since, Baron zombies has just gotten nerf after nerf as a result from colleteral damage from other nerfs.

And now you're down to 2.8 million dps on a 30 ex build.
Meanwhile, my league starter has ~5 million dps on a 100 chaos budget and scale up to ~30 million at ~5 ex.

Kinda sad to see how Baron has been getting dogpiled on league after league. Worst part is, it has never been targeted directly. Just colleteral dmg from nerfs to other things trying to target the top meta that happen to nuke Zombies aswell.
"
Deadandlivin wrote:

Meanwhile, my league starter has ~5 million dps on a 100 chaos budget and scale up to ~30 million at ~5 ex.

5m at 100c !?!? gasp!!! I'll be watching you :)
"
10011001 wrote:
"
Deadandlivin wrote:

5m at 100c !?!? gasp!!! I'll be watching you :)

For real! Post that 5m 100C POB. I gotta start that!
If anyone has made sense of the new skill tree layout and adapted it to this build, could you guys post your pob please
If anyone has made sense of the new skill tree layout and adapted it to this build, could you guys post your pob please!!!!
Now Plaguebringer instead of Unnatural Strenght? Or which Ascendancy would you choose?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info