3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Other than hoag summoners are left in a bind where to get previous levels of damage is going to require a LOT of correctly rolled rare gear. I will try a build that looked mildly promising but underperformed slightly last patch. It should perform better with the crazy nerf/buffs they put in this patch but will be kind of I guess button busy.
The good news is that the upcoming nerv motivated me to try uber elder for the first time and I absolutely demolished him :-)
Well, today I'll see if I can modify this build or start working on a new one :D

EDIT: After that div/ex s*it, I don't feel like doing either. That's unbelievable...
Last edited by Deerminator on Aug 12, 2022, 8:59:28 AM
POB update.
50% less damage in a 7 mirror char, incredible and inadmisible ...

Edit: no, 60% less damage
Last edited by Merodeador2017 on Aug 15, 2022, 2:53:45 PM
"
POB update.
50% less damage in a 7 mirror char, incredible and inadmisible ...

Edit: no, 60% less damage

I guess we need a new amulet from lake of kalandra. +2 level and +2 zombie or stats may possible. And new bone ring too
After a little rework I dropped from 14,5 Million DPS to 11 It's bad and I hate it, but not as bad as I thought it would be. Still sucks. Update hits consoles next week and I am not looking forward to this.
Last edited by Azrael Djerun on Aug 16, 2022, 2:15:27 AM
save
so guys, is this build viable for lake kalandra? I played this 4 seasons ago, so I dont know how viable this build is now
"
Knuckles3d wrote:
so guys, is this build viable for lake kalandra? I played this 4 seasons ago, so I dont know how viable this build is now

I think it is still viable in terms of going from Act I to T16 while leveling from 1 to 90.

Edit: I checked POB, using Standard/Guardian/Pinnacle boss settings, my sentinel 3.18 necro will go from roughly 8m total DPS down to about 6.5m DPS when I deallocate (simulated nerf) Unnatural Strength from the ascendancy. It is already using some awakened gems, empower 4, and a minion bow worth 10-20ex and took about 6-7 days of playtime to build during the league. My scourge 3.17 zombie necro before I changed the build in the middle of the league to an FR necro, was doing only 6m DPS total using cheaper gear, empower 3, no awakened gems, and a minion bow worth only 7-9ex.

So my 3.19 plan is still pretty much the same (page 1692) but will maybe use the "very large" instead of "medium" thread of hope jewel - assuming there is still a benefit on the tree, some hopefully still cheap awakened level 5 gems (around 1ex or maybe 1div each), empower 4 and level 21-quality 20-23% gems at some point just to achieve around 6m DPS total. At 6m DPS total, it is a bit difficult to go beyond level 92. RETREAT and less risky map mods are now part of the strategy. I also removed minion speed and feeding frenzy everywhere, just to go for slower but more damage. I will swap between impale and minion damage (if I need either more life or damage for zombies). The use of a cluster jewel with split personality gave me 1200 str and 9400 eHP. Usually, I am just a little over 1000 str and a bit over 8000 eHP. Oh, keep an eye on the Animated Guardian, it can die more often now due to harvest, archnemesis, and wild metamorph random encounters on maps. My AG died once during a wild metamorph encounter and almost died on quite a few other occasions on non-boss encounters.
Character: necrotaku_sen

So again, yes, I believe it is still viable for the Kalandra 3.19 Challenge League despite the loss of Unnatural Strength and the drop in total DPS.
Last edited by 10011001 on Aug 18, 2022, 9:56:43 AM
"
10011001 wrote:
"
Knuckles3d wrote:

I think it is still viable in terms of going from Act I to T16 while leveling from 1 to 90.

Edit: I checked POB, using Standard/Guardian/Pinnacle boss settings, my sentinel 3.18 necro will go from roughly 8m total DPS down to about 6.5m DPS when I deallocate (simulated nerf) Unnatural Strength from the ascendancy. It is already using some awakened gems, empower 4, and a minion bow worth 10-20ex and took about 6-7 days of playtime to build during the league. My scourge 3.17 zombie necro before I changed the build in the middle of the league to an FR necro, was doing only 6m DPS total using cheaper gear, empower 3, no awakened gems, and a minion bow worth only 7-9ex.

So my 3.19 plan is still pretty much the same (page 1692) but will maybe use the "very large" instead of "medium" thread of hope jewel - assuming there is still a benefit on the tree, some hopefully still cheap awakened level 5 gems (around 1ex or maybe 1div each), empower 4 and level 21-quality 20-23% gems at some point just to achieve around 6m DPS total. At 6m DPS total, it is a bit difficult to go beyond level 92. RETREAT and less risky map mods are now part of the strategy. I also removed minion speed and feeding frenzy everywhere, just to go for slower but more damage. I will swap between impale and minion damage (if I need either more life or damage for zombies). The use of a cluster jewel with split personality gave me 1200 str and 9400 eHP. Usually, I am just a little over 1000 str and a bit over 8000 eHP. Oh, keep an eye on the Animated Guardian, it can die more often now due to harvest, archnemesis, and wild metamorph random encounters on maps. My AG died once during a wild metamorph encounter and almost died on quite a few other occasions on non-boss encounters.
Character: necrotaku_sen

So again, yes, I believe it is still viable for the Kalandra 3.19 Challenge League despite the loss of Unnatural Strength and the drop in total DPS.

Charge Monkey got nerf too. Bonus from frenzy and power charge on minion are the same like player. It's 40% damage loss i think

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info