3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

arisfuse i see you added lethal pride to your tree is that really worth? what did u use it for?

also switch most of my build to yours and just killed sirus died 3 times to his lazer as i thought i could tank it now i kno to just dodge it lol
but killed him non the less at awakening 8 if that matters at all
chaos rez is nice and switching out auras for skellys is nice as well burned the hell out of sirus lol

also do we ever use blood stance or we always in sand?
Last edited by Draxguards on Dec 25, 2019, 11:59:25 PM
So.. I don't know what the issue is, but I bought all the gear, setup everything in like you did, and my zombies do no damage at all. It takes them 10+ seconds to wipe out packs of trash mobs!
"
KarbonDioxide wrote:
So.. I don't know what the issue is, but I bought all the gear, setup everything in like you did, and my zombies do no damage at all. It takes them 10+ seconds to wipe out packs of trash mobs!

Would be good if your characters were public so one could check :)
Looks like a great build. there is no true budget version though. I'll have to give it a try at a later date.
Hate to say it but I think im moving on from this build, I have over 20ex worth of gear into this character and while early game was fine and got me through leveling, late game stuff with this build is super rippy. Feel free to check my character for gear/gems. I really have a hard time believing anyone can kill Sirus/ do juiced up tier 15/16 maps/metamorphs with this build reliably without dying pretty frequently. Sirus killed my AG with over 1ex worth of gear on it like it was nothing and did the same to my zombies. I had maxed out chaos res and everything. Let me be clear, I was able to do quite a bit of content with this character (including high tier juiced up maps) but I kept having so many wtf insta death moments that leveling through the mid 90s would have taken forever. This build has allowed me to make some great currency and do a fair bit of content but with 20-25 ex invested into a character I shouldn't feel so uncertain about my survivability. Just my .2 cents, good luck to everyone!
"
Hate to say it but I think im moving on from this build, I have over 20ex worth of gear into this character and while early game was fine and got me through leveling, late game stuff with this build is super rippy. Feel free to check my character for gear/gems. I really have a hard time believing anyone can kill Sirus/ do juiced up tier 15/16 maps/metamorphs with this build reliably without dying pretty frequently. Sirus killed my AG with over 1ex worth of gear on it like it was nothing and did the same to my zombies. I had maxed out chaos res and everything. Let me be clear, I was able to do quite a bit of content with this character (including high tier juiced up maps) but I kept having so many wtf insta death moments that leveling through the mid 90s would have taken forever. This build has allowed me to make some great currency and do a fair bit of content but with 20-25 ex invested into a character I shouldn't feel so uncertain about my survivability. Just my .2 cents, good luck to everyone!

Awakener should be super easy with your gear.. sounds like you need to learn the fight mechanics. With my current set up he's no problem deathless, and our gear is fairly similar. Personally I un-equip AG for the fight since he likes to run through the storms.

As for dying frequently, I've gotten to level 96+ with minimal deaths, usually my deaths are not paying attention and getting 1 hit by a chaos blast while mapping, but that is very infrequent.
Last edited by Durahal on Dec 26, 2019, 2:08:01 AM
"

Yeah... I don't get how this build is anything but bottom-tier. My Ice Shot Deadeye build by Esoro does more damage in a few seconds then my zombies do in minutes. It also has less health and shield and still manages to survive just as long.
Once again, I'm posting in this thread to ask for advice moving forward. I have not gotten any responses so far, and I hope I'll get some this time at least.

I struggle with Sirus in particular; and certain t16 metamorphs. Everything else seems to be fine, but I'd like to put Sirus on farm if possible.

Can someone please check my gear/tree out and let me know how I can improve?
I see 2 setups on the chest.
Auras or skeletons?
Any time to swap between or just use one of them?
"
KarbonDioxide wrote:
"

Yeah... I don't get how this build is anything but bottom-tier. My Ice Shot Deadeye build by Esoro does more damage in a few seconds then my zombies do in minutes. It also has less health and shield and still manages to survive just as long.

:rofl: let me put u back to reality, how it actually works.

i think my character is public, and everything u see there was bought by using chaos orbs only, because i didnt got any exalted orbs until yesterday. im running t15map including phys reflect. so build is pretty cheap to into red maps by safely level up past 90lvl. and i have a friend who runs that iceshot build. the reality looks like he has 3k hp, and he is not even close to pass any conqueror with 4gems socketed, im not even mentioned amount of exalted orbs u need to make that ice shot build work. i end up with a picture where im smoothly doing red maps, killing any conqueror, while my friend is already about to ragequit from game because its unplayable, yet he is more skilled player than me, but still. if u think that deadeye with 3k hp can survive at t16 morph than u are wrong, most likely it will end up like u dodge 5hits due to ur high avoidance, and 6th one will just melt u from full hp to zero, instantly, because its actually how he keep dying. baran at t15 citadel just did land autoattack on him once he joined area, and he died. this build is basically glass cannon stuff with pray for rng avoid, if u got bad lack - u lose 10% EXP. thats it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info