3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Hate to say it but I think im moving on from this build, I have over 20ex worth of gear into this character and while early game was fine and got me through leveling, late game stuff with this build is super rippy. Feel free to check my character for gear/gems. I really have a hard time believing anyone can kill Sirus/ do juiced up tier 15/16 maps/metamorphs with this build reliably without dying pretty frequently. Sirus killed my AG with over 1ex worth of gear on it like it was nothing and did the same to my zombies. I had maxed out chaos res and everything. Let me be clear, I was able to do quite a bit of content with this character (including high tier juiced up maps) but I kept having so many wtf insta death moments that leveling through the mid 90s would have taken forever. This build has allowed me to make some great currency and do a fair bit of content but with 20-25 ex invested into a character I shouldn't feel so uncertain about my survivability. Just my .2 cents, good luck to everyone!

That's odd, majority of my gears and gems are inferior to yours and I can comfortably do T16s without much of an issue, except for maybe 1 death every 2 maps due to positioning

1) Skill tree: You're missing a whole chunk of life nodes at the bottom left of your tree. Im not sure why you went ahead with so many resistance nodes when the life nodes can give more utility. If you're lacking in resists, go change up in the gear instead

2) Gems: Lots of your gems are not at 20% quality or have no quality at all. This might be able to help you kill faster and it inevitably helps with survivability. If possible, equip the awaken ones as well as there were quite a lot of nerfs to the gems

3) Flasks: I hope you arent using that flask setup. The flasks play a crucial role in damage mitigation and avoidance.

4) AG deaths: It was recommended to remove AG for harder content like Hall of Grandmasters, so Im guessing the difficulty of Sirius would warrant the need to remove AG. 1+ex of gear on your AG is probably not sufficient for Sirius, if you followed the guide, these gears are probably 4-5ex in total that is able to tank boss better, especially on the life, ES and regen portion.

I do have insta death moments as well and i'm consistently learning from them. So for me its more practice and knowing mechanics on what to avoid. Sirius is never meant to be easy nor for direct facetanking, so with practice you will beat him! I hope that you will continue on with this char bro!
Hey can someone take a look at my skill tree and give me recommendations on how to optimize it. I took almost all the minion nodes , they rarely die but i sacrificed a lot of hp/ehp nodes. Still sitting around 8k+ ehp. I was going to wait for brunowa to update and follow his build, also save up exalts for the 2h weapon before respec points.
"
Jin86 wrote:
"
Jin86 wrote:
Hello guys,
I'm having a lot of fun with the build, despite the huge damage that metamorph monsters do.
One question: the Lethal Pride that many use, having the opportunity to buy it is a BIS? In case one is the other or are we looking for a name in particular between Kaom, Kiloava and Rakiata?

Or possibly there is some other ea we are looking for, like:
Watcher's Eye (which one?)
Corrupted blood Jewel (same price as the lethal pride)
Helm enchant (more expensive)

Thanks and merry christmas!

Up ç_ç

Up :)
Sorry for my english, made in google translate :|
"
xqhrn wrote:
"
KarbonDioxide wrote:
"
Hate to say it but I think im moving on from this build, I have over 20ex worth of gear into this character and while early game was fine and got me through leveling, late game stuff with this build is super rippy. Feel free to check my character for gear/gems. I really have a hard time believing anyone can kill Sirus/ do juiced up tier 15/16 maps/metamorphs with this build reliably without dying pretty frequently. Sirus killed my AG with over 1ex worth of gear on it like it was nothing and did the same to my zombies. I had maxed out chaos res and everything. Let me be clear, I was able to do quite a bit of content with this character (including high tier juiced up maps) but I kept having so many wtf insta death moments that leveling through the mid 90s would have taken forever. This build has allowed me to make some great currency and do a fair bit of content but with 20-25 ex invested into a character I shouldn't feel so uncertain about my survivability. Just my .2 cents, good luck to everyone!

Yeah... I don't get how this build is anything but bottom-tier. My Ice Shot Deadeye build by Esoro does more damage in a few seconds then my zombies do in minutes. It also has less health and shield and still manages to survive just as long.

:rofl: let me put u back to reality, how it actually works.

i think my character is public, and everything u see there was bought by using chaos orbs only, because i didnt got any exalted orbs until yesterday. im running t15map including phys reflect. so build is pretty cheap to into red maps by safely level up past 90lvl. and i have a friend who runs that iceshot build. the reality looks like he has 3k hp, and he is not even close to pass any conqueror with 4gems socketed, im not even mentioned amount of exalted orbs u need to make that ice shot build work. i end up with a picture where im smoothly doing red maps, killing any conqueror, while my friend is already about to ragequit from game because its unplayable, yet he is more skilled player than me, but still. if u think that deadeye with 3k hp can survive at t16 morph than u are wrong, most likely it will end up like u dodge 5hits due to ur high avoidance, and 6th one will just melt u from full hp to zero, instantly, because its actually how he keep dying. baran at t15 citadel just did land autoattack on him once he joined area, and he died. this build is basically glass cannon stuff with pray for rng avoid, if u got bad lack - u lose 10% EXP. thats it.

I hate to break it to you, but I've gotten 16 orbs with that deadshot build and only now is it starting to struggle beyond that point. If you're dying with that build before that point it's you and your lack of skill, not the build. I set my characters to public so you can check out my guys.
Last edited by KarbonDioxide on Dec 26, 2019, 4:11:42 AM
"
Draxguards wrote:
arisfuse i see you added lethal pride to your tree is that really worth? what did u use it for?

also switch most of my build to yours and just killed sirus died 3 times to his lazer as i thought i could tank it now i kno to just dodge it lol
but killed him non the less at awakening 8 if that matters at all
chaos rez is nice and switching out auras for skellys is nice as well burned the hell out of sirus lol

also do we ever use blood stance or we always in sand?

Lethal Pirde is a minmaxing Jewel that gives me, once placed in the socket below Blood and Faith +54 to Strength and 10% increased Strength. The benefits are completely random on any Letal Pride so is a matter of divining them and being lucky. Blood Stance gives a lot of DPS, I now use it a lot. Sand Stance I use it more in Delve when speedrunning with Withering Step to get to nodes.

Congratz for your Sirius kill!
When I want to craft a 2h weapon can I just buy the base and i alt/regal it? Im confused by the "u can get this in alva temple"
hey so ive been running this build just recently and wondering whether or not you're better off running skeletons or auras on the chest? any insight would be appreciated
"
KarbonDioxide wrote:

I hate to break it to you, but I've gotten 16 orbs with that deadshot build and only now is it starting to struggle beyond that point. If you're dying with that build before that point it's you and your lack of skill, not the build. I set my characters to public so you can check out my guys.

im really wondering how ur necro could die with such gear, cause its good. as for iceshot, the thing because my friend is struggle its expensive to progress in gear, while i was able to make my necro working without any lucky drops. even if u somehow managed iceshot work, its not the build for starting league. as 2nd character or 3rd, once u have 20ex in wallet to skip boring part of using creepy gear - yea that gonna work.
"

What exactly are you dying to? My deaths are all either chaos damage(still have to invest into chaos res gear or maybe I go full CI) or sometimes in -maxres maps with a lot of additional ele damage.

Other than that I feel like I am unkillable with the constant energy shield from spirit offering. T16 metamorphs die in 10 seconds anyways. I am not playing the movementspeed version though.
"
nvskitty wrote:
hey so ive been running this build just recently and wondering whether or not you're better off running skeletons or auras on the chest? any insight would be appreciated

I struggle with the same question, any answers about this ?
Thanks for this wonderful build, the best necro I ever played with !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info