3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Rex_Banner wrote:
Ok the staff was really a game changer for me. I played with 1h + shield before. Sirus was easy af with it and I don't even have the aura setup because I am missing the enlighten. Didn't die once. Before I had the staff I failed him 3 times already. Because of that I only did him on lev1 but in hindsight I should have just done him on lev7. No zombie died. Even took my AG with me. Thx for the guide OP and thx to everyone who contributes to this thread. I would have never thought of crafting the staff otherwise.

What staff did you use?
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"
how do you actually craft a staff can you alt regal it or do you have to buy one like it says on the op then multi mod it yourself?

I personally bought a 6linked staff and threw shrieking essence of fear on it until I had 1+gems, minion damage(from the essence), an open prefix and an open suffix.

Did take me quite a lot of essence though. Anul also failed 2 times. It's prbly easier to get it on another base like a 2hand mace because there are less affixes available IIRC but I wanted the blockchance from the staff.

thanks i will look into it i quite like the alt/regal crafting so i was hoping it could be done this way but i will look into the essence thanks :)
"

thanks i will look into it i quite like the alt/regal crafting so i was hoping it could be done this way but i will look into the essence thanks :)

There are other weapons you can craft. It's pretty well explained in the OP under the section "3.9 weapon crafting guide". You can go for an elder weapon with onslaught or fortify that would be done with transmutes. I haven't done any comparison in POB between all those crafts so IDK how far they are apart if at all.

"
Echosyp wrote:

What staff did you use?

edit: keep in mind I played with 1h and shield before, not with a 6linked queen or something like that, because of that my damage increase compared to my old setup was huge.
Last edited by Rex_Banner on Dec 25, 2019, 8:21:06 PM
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"

There are other weapons you can craft. It's pretty well explained in the OP under the section "3.9 weapon crafting guide". You can go for an elder weapon with onslaught or fortify that would be done with transmutes. I haven't done any comparison in POB between all those crafts so IDK how far they are apart if at all.

"
Echosyp wrote:

What staff did you use?

edit: keep in mind I played with 1h and shield before, not with a 6linked queen or something like that, because of that my damage increase compared to my old setup was huge.

All I have at the moment is a 5L Queen, debating on making a 6L staff
i just 6l this

i like the look of the staff tho :)
Well damn, just 6L this bad boy in 10 tries. Said screw it and bought it for 10c

hey arisfuser what paetons do you use? also i see you dont use any life/kuri flask any reason why you dont?
Where i can put a Fortify ?
A reaper arise.
Spoiler

What should I craft on this?

scour the suffix with prefix cannot be changed i guess, then multimod

+2 support gems
minion atk/cast speed

and ive got no idea for the last suffix
Hi I followed this build in this league. Still at around t5 map because idk how to progress further. But so far everything melts. I have about 5k hp and 1k es (with spirit offering) a few question hoping the pros can help.

1. No idea this build who is the main star. Zombies or skeletons? I've been using tabula and 6L my skeletons. My zombies are 4L in baron. Do I switch?

2. What's the order of buying things because I only have limited currency. I'm broke AF only got about 3 ex. Need about 3 more to afford 6 linked geofri sanctuary. I also need astra necklace which cost 100+ chaos without the anointment. I also need 2 efficient training which are about 60 chaos per pop. Which one do I buy first?

3. Can anyone look at my skill tree and help me see I'm doing alright.

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info