3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

First time playing a summoner build, it's nice and warm so far, it's nearly impossible to die and over 1mdps with less than 10c invested lol! gonna see how it's gonna work in end game
Hey all,

Appreciate everyone responding. I am reading through right now but can't figure out what my priority should be. I am struggling to make enough money for the bigger upgrades. If someone could help give me a starting point on what I should upgrade first it would be appreciated.

"]
"
Miggaletoe wrote:
Hey all,

Appreciate everyone responding. I am reading through right now but can't figure out what my priority should be. I am struggling to make enough money for the bigger upgrades. If someone could help give me a starting point on what I should upgrade first it would be appreciated.

"]

Your links are terrible.
Armour - you have to make 6link first, so you get DMG boost with Empower 3.
Melee splash change for multistrike,
Blood magic for melee physical damage.

Le Heup of All ring must be changed to something with STR attribute,
other ring must have STR,
Amulet to Astramentis,
Boots to STR/life/resists or Alberon's Warpath,
Belt to STR/life/resists.

Make some auras (haste + generosity/blasphemy + vulnerability + war/dread banner).

Just READ what build creator has and try to maximize items out of your current currency amount.
Last edited by Nyambura on Dec 25, 2019, 6:19:08 PM

Melting T16 maps (with different mods up to 180% quantity), with movement ofc.
Easy kills of Morphs of any mods & and buffs (except reflect),
easy kills of bosses, guardians on T16 are slowly dying helpless.

Easy damage on Conquerors and Sirius (but died due to my own unexperience in fights),

I love this build.

Looking for some advices what to boost now.
Should I get multimod staff for 15ex minimum? :)
Last edited by Nyambura on Dec 25, 2019, 6:22:35 PM
"
Nyambura wrote:
"
Miggaletoe wrote:
Hey all,

"]

Your links are terrible.
Armour - you have to make 6link first, so you get DMG boost with Empower 3.
Melee splash change for multistrike,
Blood magic for melee physical damage.

Le Heup of All ring must be changed to something with STR attribute,
other ring must have STR,
Amulet to Astramentis,
Boots to STR/life/resists or Alberon's Warpath,
Belt to STR/life/resists.

Make some auras (haste + generosity/blasphemy + vulnerability + war/dread banner).

Just READ what build creator has and try to maximize items out of your current currency amount.

I haven't been able to 6 link the armour I have so that is the best I have at the moment.

My rings don't have strength yet because I do not have astraments yet.

Maybe I worded my question poorly. Which would be the first thing to focus? My build is obviously not near ideal but I only have so much currency at the moment and I do not know which would be the optimal thing to upgrade first based on cost of currency.

edit---

Fixed the extra blood magic. No idea when that swap happened... Thanks for that!
Last edited by Miggaletoe on Dec 25, 2019, 6:43:01 PM
Ok the staff was really a game changer for me. I played with 1h + shield before. Sirus was easy af with it and I don't even have the aura setup because I am missing the enlighten. Didn't die once. Before I had the staff I failed him 3 times already. Because of that I only did him on lev1 but in hindsight I should have just done him on lev7. No zombie died. Even took my AG with me. Thx for the guide OP and thx to everyone who contributes to this thread. I would have never thought of crafting the staff otherwise.
Hello folks,

I've been playing with this build all league, didn't get to play much the first week but getting into it now the Holidays are in full swing.

Really enjoying the build but I'm struggling to get 1000 str without using the meginord's vice. I'm also running with 2 5 links.

My minions tend to die on some of the high level metamorphs but they're pretty good otherwise.

Is it worth buying a 6L Queen's, or is it better to use a crafted staff or 2H elder weapon?

I've read a few dozen pages and it seems to flip flop.
how do you actually craft a staff can you alt regal it or do you have to buy one like it says on the op then multi mod it yourself?
Been playing this spec aswell, love it. Playing the chaos version with 4W socket triad gloves, is there any better chest, dont think geofri's sanctuary is the best paired with those. Any suggestions ?

Awesome to run all map mods(phys reflect) with minions doing 100% chaos dmg! :)
Last edited by Darkpact on Dec 25, 2019, 8:09:42 PM
"
how do you actually craft a staff can you alt regal it or do you have to buy one like it says on the op then multi mod it yourself?

I personally bought a 6linked staff and threw shrieking essence of fear on it until I had 1+gems, minion damage(from the essence), an open prefix and an open suffix.

Did take me quite a lot of essence though. Anul also failed 2 times. It's prbly easier to get it on another base like a 2hand mace because there are less affixes available IIRC but I wanted the blockchance from the staff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info