3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

@brunowa

I have question about ranged spectres build, i would like to play this for fun, everything is simply and possible to get for me, but this aul with "pride reserves no mana" is way to expensive, atm around 70ex on delirium :(

Is any other way i can run this setup? maybe give up on some other auras?
Any nodes i can get to get some mana?
Please help ;)
still getting killed....T.T
i dont know dude,you make videos that it works great and stuff but you have op gear to be able to get that gear in delirium wold take so much time,i have the wepp but still i dont feel it any good the build is very squashy and lacking dps im so frustrated with it i wanna delete the stupid game,they made a good jub destroying this great build,thanks for your time and effort
Last edited by S2BMrsJackson on Mar 29, 2020, 9:58:26 PM
Hey guys can anyone help me out with what gear I should prioritize? Ive got about 7 ex to spend but I just feel so weak in high tier maps. I constantly get 1 shot and i have to use skeletons because i simply cant run into a group then use convocation with zombies because i get insta-killed. I ran a t16 60% delirious map with 3 scarabs and cleared it all but kosis before dying 6 times and losing my portals. But i had to go extremely slow and cautiously because like I said im just really squishy. Any help is greatly appreciated. Char is "ShellRaise"

Thanks
"
elbowndg wrote:
@brunowa

I have question about ranged spectres build, i would like to play this for fun, everything is simply and possible to get for me, but this aul with "pride reserves no mana" is way to expensive, atm around 70ex on delirium :(

Is any other way i can run this setup? maybe give up on some other auras?
Any nodes i can get to get some mana?
Please help ;)

You could get an enchant with pride reserves less mana.

Or simply drop an aura or two. I would drop Avian first. Then drop Maim. Then Drop Flesh and Stone, depending on how much mana res you have.

Or just simply run without Pride and keep everything else as is. That's the easiest method.

Alternatively, if you are not moving as fast as I do you might not need regular Haste on (I need that so my zombies can keep up with my pace). So you can simply drop regular Haste and use Pride, and just use vaal haste instead.
Last edited by kaixis on Jul 22, 2020, 7:04:29 AM
"
acidytrips wrote:
3X Slum Lord (240% minion dmg) & 40% Magic find hubris for sale in league if anyone wants to make an offer.

https://gyazo.com/a5185ea7912be7e6b4b710a84e29368d

What is your offer ?

Last edited by Windchill666 on Mar 29, 2020, 11:26:50 PM
"
norxe wrote:
i dont know dude,you make videos that it works great and stuff but you have op gear to be able to get that gear in delirium wold take so much time,i have the wepp but still i dont feel it any good the build is very squashy and lacking dps im so frustrated with it i wanna delete the stupid game,they made a good jub destroying this great build,thanks for your time and effort

Fellow necromancer, i feel your pain~ Yesterday jz got my 16 watchstones which means now i have to farm T14 or higher maps, i jz constant dying like 1 death per map.....all i can do now is try to fine-tuned my gear & play it with a very cautious play-style.....not sure if is it me doing smthg wrong with the build

What should I upgrade next? Can spend 5 ex now or save for a bigger item.
I can do sirus A6 (Not deathless), most t16 maps, elder, shaper.
However I am still dying to heavy hits and can't do simulacrum wave20.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info