3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I'm trying to do speed running setup, but i have way too much resistance and not enough mana for all the auras can someone check me, and help me ?^^
"
baguz wrote:
hi guys i rlly love ranged spectre build and is what im trying to do...but i have some issues...im leveling gems for the ring and im getting oneshotted too many times and i feel my dmg is not that high...can anyone help me???is my first time since season 1 that i change build... i always played arc...im not expert

love u all peace!!!

I would recommend only transitioning into ranged spectres once you are at end game. It is really an end game setup because DPS is less than melee spectres and you're pushing speed so you lose out on other stats.
Hello
i am willing to sell my elegant hubris jewel with 3 slum lords for 3 exalts in delirium league. check Screenshots https://imgur.com/a/TB0olg1.
i am switching to lethal pride. PM me if interested.
Last edited by sexy_potato69 on Mar 29, 2020, 6:38:38 PM
"
ezizet777 wrote:

Minion damage or minion speed, why do you use minion speed if minion damage gives more damage

Makes clear much faster.

Swap in minion damage on bosses if you wish.
"
TJack89 wrote:
"
Fudsduds wrote:
"
TJack89 wrote:
I dont understand where youre getting speed from in the budget build t16 map clear video. I have better gear than whats shown, but my necro is extremely slow walking, i HAVE to use flame dash or i am so slow its unbearable. how are you guys getting so much movement speed.

Probably Increased effect on Quicksilver Flask + move speed enchant on boots + 6% move speed Pantheon + Victario's Flight on AG. And maybe haste.

I have the same quicksilver flask as the guide says, there is no haste in the budget build and my AG has victarios flight. i am still so slow its impossible for me to play without flame dash. does the 10% enchant on his boots really make that big of a difference?

Have you tried phase run or withering step?
"
Headroller wrote:
Having zero issues with Delirium content what so ever. Juiced t16s Simulacrum 20/20.

12 Zombies 1.1ish Million DPS per zombie.

6800+ Life
3900+ ES

Honestly nothing even remotely close to super duper expensive on my character, but obviously I have currency invested. I think Zombies are a perfectly viable skill for Delirium....

Could you explain, how you got those values?
I've just checked your necro in PoB - i see around 202 dps per zombie, 11 zopmbies, 5606 life and 2681 es. Definitly different from what you told - how is it possible?

With your calculation, could you take a look on my necro, how much dps per zombie i have with your calculations?
Fellow necros - i need your help in testing.

Please, contact me when you will be able to face Elder (not u.Elder!). It's the easiest boss to see real DPS changes, as there are almost no "pause moments" in this fight. Ofc, your loot, free kill - all i want is to compare War Banner + Brutality vs Dread Banner + Impale - which one of those provides more dmg and faster kill, as PoB doesn't calculate Impale at all.

Already killed Elder 3 or 4 times, but before i decided to make such experiment :(

I have a feeling, that Brutality >> Impale, but while runing maps, i noticed that with Impale i'm able to get much mroe minions from LEgion event, than from Brutality. This was strange, as maps i'm clearing faster with brutality, and bosses as well
Last edited by Zeratul_PL on Mar 29, 2020, 6:27:25 PM
Brutality turns of alot of stuff, like baranite cleric's aura, unholy might, spirit offering just name a few.
What are the leveling links up to mapping?

Since in the guide it only says

"
Levels 4-12 Get 2B+1R Staff and 2B+1R Chest/Boots/Helmet or (preferably)Wand 1R+2B and Shield, so that you can have:

A-Minion damage, Melee splash, Summon Raging spirit

B-Minion damage, Melee splash, Summon Skeletons

If you cannot get a 2B+1R and can get a 3B item somewhere...

Minion damage, Infernal Legion, Summon Raging spirit

and...

Minion damage, Infernal Legion, Summon Skeletons

Since I got a tabula, not sure what my links for Raise Zombie / Summon Skeletons should be.
"
Linus1985 wrote:
Brutality turns of alot of stuff, like baranite cleric's aura, unholy might, spirit offering just name a few.

I use Flesh offering, so this ain't a problem.

Unholy might - got lvl 92, still had no time to get that points (took a lot of points for cluster jewels).

What aura you refering to? As i don't know what u speaking about :( i can't see any spectre with this aura...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info