3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
brunowa wrote:
"
elbowndg wrote:
@brunowa

I have question about ranged spectres build, i would like to play this for fun, everything is simply and possible to get for me, but this aul with "pride reserves no mana" is way to expensive, atm around 70ex on delirium :(

Is any other way i can run this setup? maybe give up on some other auras?
Any nodes i can get to get some mana?
Please help ;)

You could get an enchant with pride reserves less mana.

Or simply drop an aura or two. I would drop Avian first. Then drop Maim. Then Drop Flesh and Stone, depending on how much mana res you have.

Or just simply run without Pride and keep everything else as is. That's the easiest method.

Alternatively, if you are not moving as fast as I do you might not need regular Haste on (I need that so my zombies can keep up with my pace). So you can simply drop regular Haste and use Pride, and just use vaal haste instead.

OH i thought u didnt use regular haste in this build anyway :D
So in this case i will drop this hase and it should be fine for me becouse i like ro run slower anyway :)
Thats perfect so today or tommorow ill be testing this fun spectres build ;D

And i have last small question, can you suggest me any other good amulet? Becouse in this case aul is not needed. Should i focus on astramentis then or there is any vetter ammy? For exaple any +1 zombies or something good for spectres?

Something like this maybe?
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/lp5djpjhV
Last edited by elbowndg on Mar 30, 2020, 1:29:44 AM
"
elbowndg wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
"
elbowndg wrote:
@brunowa

I have question about ranged spectres build, i would like to play this for fun, everything is simply and possible to get for me, but this aul with "pride reserves no mana" is way to expensive, atm around 70ex on delirium :(

Is any other way i can run this setup? maybe give up on some other auras?
Any nodes i can get to get some mana?
Please help ;)

You could get an enchant with pride reserves less mana.

Or simply drop an aura or two. I would drop Avian first. Then drop Maim. Then Drop Flesh and Stone, depending on how much mana res you have.

Or just simply run without Pride and keep everything else as is. That's the easiest method.

Alternatively, if you are not moving as fast as I do you might not need regular Haste on (I need that so my zombies can keep up with my pace). So you can simply drop regular Haste and use Pride, and just use vaal haste instead.

OH i thought u didnt use regular haste in this build anyway :D
So in this case i will drop this hase and it should be fine for me becouse i like ro run slower anyway :)
Thats perfect so today or tommorow ill be testing this fun spectres build ;D

And i have last small question, can you suggest me any other good amulet? Becouse in this case aul is not needed. Should i focus on astramentis then or there is any vetter ammy? For exaple any +1 zombies or something good for spectres?

Something like this maybe?
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/lp5djpjhV

Use Astra if you need the stats for anything.

Otherwise, something like the one you linked will work perfectly.

Experimenting with thoes jewels
Hi Bro,
I am building follow your guild. I use it for farm blight map Tier 14.
And this is my build.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/wanghien5194/characters
Because Aul's Amulet and awaker gems is expensive so i drop some so i drop haste aura. i have Elegant Hubris giving me 240% increased minion damage same your, 123500 :D.
But i easy died in blight map.
Can you help me with some advice to fix build.
I wish can do blight map T14 easy ( if can do AFK is so best :D)
Thanks for you read.
For those who says "my zombies are squishy, not enough dps", try abyss jewels with minion life leech. Will keep alive the zombies. And use your 6l chest for auras, not for skeletons. And finally, try to get a 3 or 4 lvl empower for your zombies ASAP. It will boost your minions incredibly. Use the empower on your 6L crafted rare weapon. Make sure the weapon has +3 level to gems(+1 to all, +2 to supports) and +100% increased minion damage, not fortify. This way your empower will be lvl 6 or lvl 7 and it means at least lvl 28 raised zombies! This will solve most of your problems. Rest is rich folk stuff like watcher's eye, headhunter etc...
Last edited by maidencrusher on Mar 30, 2020, 2:14:03 AM
@brunowa
How are you triggering your Holy Relic in your speedbuild?
Hello,
I want to try this speed farm build. But "Auls Uprising Amulet" 70 EX :D is quite expensive. I just can't get this item. Which amulet would you suggest I take? Also which gem should I use instead of pride? (Because I think my Mana will not be enough. He wants a 50% reserve.) or what should I do instead?

+ I can not get the Watchers Eye Prismatic Jewel too expensive 25 EX. The same isn't already sold, what should I buy instead?

"
brunowa wrote:

3.10 SPEED FARMING SETUP (WHAT I MOSTLY PLAY WITH)

So you like clearing maps faster than those Ranger guys with bows?

And you still like having the fastest boss killing capability in the game?

And you like farming Conquerors and Sirus faster than any other build in the game while making shitloads of $$$?

Then this setup is for you!

Video: https://youtu.be/CAZaWbFtoqI

POB: https://pastebin.com/SZmdnv4A

This build PUMPS Auras to the MAX while zooming around with a speed belt, flesh offering, and phase run (and haste)!

Dread Banner, Haste, Vaal Haste, Pride, Purity of Elements, Flesh & Stone + Maim, Aspect of the Avian, and Clarity if you wish. Yes that's right... up to 8 AURAS getting buffed like crazy.

Definitely my favourite setup (along with ranged spectres) as it's Hella fun demolishing everything so quickly and easily. It is a bit more squishy than other variants but still packs 5000 hp and 1000 es.

For Thread of Hope, allocate Ravenous Horde and Cruel Preparation.

For the Bottom Left jewel, that is my Elegant Hubris giving me 240% increased minion damage. So ignore the Skull Cracking pathing. Your Elegant Hubris or Lethal Pride will be unique to you. See the FAQ on Lethal Pride/Elegant Hubris if you don't know what I am talking about.

P.S. This is the setup where I do my 1 or 2 second Conqueror Kills. Hands down the FASTEST and HIGHEST DPS out of any summoner in the game, and perhaps any build in the game (except for meme builds that have no defence).

Hello,
I want to try this speed farm build. But "Auls Uprising Amulet" 70 EX :D is quite expensive. I just can't get this item. Which amulet would you suggest I take? Also which gem should I use instead of pride? or what should I do instead? + Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel
Last edited by Kukabay on Mar 30, 2020, 3:02:20 AM
I am very keen to follow the speed build with bow and quiver, any recommendations on these two items?

Also what you recommend as an alternative to Auls Uprising Amulet and Watchers Eye until I have enough currency?

Thanks

"
Kukabay wrote:
Hello,
I want to try this speed farm build. But "Auls Uprising Amulet" 70 EX :D is quite expensive. I just can't get this item. Which amulet would you suggest I take? Also which gem should I use instead of pride? (Because I think my Mana will not be enough. He wants a 50% reserve.) or what should I do instead?

+ I can not get the Watchers Eye Prismatic Jewel too expensive 25 EX. The same isn't already sold, what should I buy instead?

"
brunowa wrote:

So you like clearing maps faster than those Ranger guys with bows?

And you still like having the fastest boss killing capability in the game?

And you like farming Conquerors and Sirus faster than any other build in the game while making shitloads of $$$?

Then this setup is for you!

Video: https://youtu.be/CAZaWbFtoqI

POB: https://pastebin.com/SZmdnv4A

This build PUMPS Auras to the MAX while zooming around with a speed belt, flesh offering, and phase run (and haste)!

Dread Banner, Haste, Vaal Haste, Pride, Purity of Elements, Flesh & Stone + Maim, Aspect of the Avian, and Clarity if you wish. Yes that's right... up to 8 AURAS getting buffed like crazy.

Definitely my favourite setup (along with ranged spectres) as it's Hella fun demolishing everything so quickly and easily. It is a bit more squishy than other variants but still packs 5000 hp and 1000 es.

For Thread of Hope, allocate Ravenous Horde and Cruel Preparation.

For the Bottom Left jewel, that is my Elegant Hubris giving me 240% increased minion damage. So ignore the Skull Cracking pathing. Your Elegant Hubris or Lethal Pride will be unique to you. See the FAQ on Lethal Pride/Elegant Hubris if you don't know what I am talking about.

P.S. This is the setup where I do my 1 or 2 second Conqueror Kills. Hands down the FASTEST and HIGHEST DPS out of any summoner in the game, and perhaps any build in the game (except for meme builds that have no defence).

Hello,
I want to try this speed farm build. But "Auls Uprising Amulet" 70 EX :D is quite expensive. I just can't get this item. Which amulet would you suggest I take? Also which gem should I use instead of pride? or what should I do instead? + Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel
Why do you not recommend fortify? What are the cons in running fortify if I may ask? Thanks!

"
maidencrusher wrote:
For those who says "my zombies are squishy, not enough dps", try abyss jewels with minion life leech. Will keep alive the zombies. And use your 6l chest for auras, not for skeletons. And finally, try to get a 3 or 4 lvl empower for your zombies ASAP. It will boost your minions incredibly. Use the empower on your 6L crafted rare weapon. Make sure the weapon has +3 level to gems(+1 to all, +2 to supports) and +100% increased minion damage, not fortify. This way your empower will be lvl 6 or lvl 7 and it means at least lvl 28 raised zombies! This will solve most of your problems. Rest is rich folk stuff like watcher's eye, headhunter etc...
"
Why do you not recommend fortify? What are the cons in running fortify if I may ask? Thanks!

"
maidencrusher wrote:

Hello. Minion damage is much more benefitable compared to Level 1 fortify. You can check the numerical values from poe wikis or using PoB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info