3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
wanghien5194 wrote:
Hi Bro,
I am building follow your guild. I use it for farm blight map Tier 14.
And this is my build.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/wanghien5194/characters
Because Aul's Amulet and awaker gems is expensive so i drop some so i drop haste aura. i have Elegant Hubris giving me 240% increased minion damage same your, 123500 :D.
But i easy died in blight map.
Can you help me with some advice to fix build.
I wish can do blight map T14 easy ( if can do AFK is so best :D)
Thanks for you read.

Check my build if you want, im focused on afk blight maps t14+ maybe it will help u :)
I tried other builds but I love my zombies too much. So, back in business :)

SO, few budget items bought already. Need to change

with better ones (need some STR). Also, need to buy Eff Training jewel.

Hope to get some currency to improve gear fast.

be back asap :)
I have a elegant hubris with 240% increased damage at delirium got also screen shot of the passives in radius willing to let it go for cheap at delirium pm me in game or at forums if interested :)
Last edited by image23 on Mar 30, 2020, 5:32:27 AM
"
Yuzlol wrote:
@brunowa
How are you triggering your Holy Relic in your speedbuild?

I took it out and no longer use it. Have instead added in Increased Duration.
Hey guys,

I am minutes away from suicide. I am going to be honest, I invested something aroun 15 exalted (probably more) in this build and I cannot run a t16 without getting one shot and I don't get where I am wrong. I am 305 deaths deep here.

I cannot go above 1000 strength without the gloves so I need to keep them, eventhough I have the shaper's glove ready.
I have 3 exalted left only to do something here .. please help me !

Do you have any idea?

This is my build for the moment :

(+160%)

And a thread of hope !
"
enze92i wrote:
Hey guys,

I am minutes away from suicide. I am going to be honest, I invested something aroun 15 exalted (probably more) in this build and I cannot run a t16 without getting one shot and I don't get where I am wrong. I am 305 deaths deep here.

I cannot go above 1000 strength without the gloves so I need to keep them, eventhough I have the shaper's glove ready.

Do you have any idea?

(+160%)

And a thread of hope !

Bro, same exact stuff. I invested heavily in this build but I'm getting oneshot now and also my damage is not THAT good to justify this glass cannon. I think I am going to reroll another tankier character. Also, the fact that OP keeps uploading clips in standard without delirium content feels like such a cheap scam. Goodbye everyone.
Can someone post tree link for

30 Dec 2019: King of All Summoners Build Discussion Video... PLUS SOME CRAZY SHIT HAPPENING FROM 47:40 ONWARDS: https://youtu.be/FDxcrhKkuoc

this video?

ty.

PS: I couldnt find.
I don't get the purpose of Enlighten. I run Aspect of the Avian, Discipline, Dread Banner and Flesh and Stone. Max %5 mana left. I only plan to add Pride when I get the Pride reserves no mana Aul's Uprising but that's all. Why you using Enlighten where you can add one more gem? Btw have no problem with capping res's so I don't use purity of elements.

Thanks.
"
"
enze92i wrote:
Hey guys,

Do you have any idea?

(+160%)

And a thread of hope !

Bro, same exact stuff. I invested heavily in this build but I'm getting oneshot now and also my damage is not THAT good to justify this glass cannon. I think I am going to reroll another tankier character. Also, the fact that OP keeps uploading clips in standard without delirium content feels like such a cheap scam. Goodbye everyone.

Build is still useful in Delirium. Believe me. I do t15 %60-80 delirius maps no death, fully juiced with scarabs and others. And I have a lot of items missing. When I complete the build, it will be much easier to do all the content.
"
maidencrusher wrote:
"
"
enze92i wrote:
Hey guys,

Do you have any idea?

(+160%)

And a thread of hope !

Build is still useful in Delirium. Believe me. I do t15 %60-80 delirius maps no death, fully juiced with scarabs and others. And I have a lot of items missing. When I complete the build, it will be much easier to do all the content.

I am in delirium and this is the build I am running. I get killed in t8 so can someone tell me what the hell I am doing wrong ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info