3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
koloss2000 wrote:
I'm sorry I'm so honest and straightforward, but it has to be.
I loved playing this build last season and I played it until the last day.
at the end i only played blighted maps for four weeks and every day without exception.
but we have to be honest, ggg nerfed the build very hard and there is no way around it until it is finally clear whether you can bend it with cluster jewels or not.
there are some players who mean well, but the opinions here go far too far apart, which ggg probably wanted to achieve with it: no meta playing style.

The build creator only plays in standard and not in the leauge, therefore the standard play does not reflect the season content in the least and is therefore not helpful in the least.

I am really very disappointed with ggg and this build, because I put so much time and effort (as well as currency !!!) into it, only to have to give in the end: I need another build !!! -.-

You only die onehit onehit onehit .......... 280x I've already died, that reminds me of the season before last before the amd bug was fixed, that was exactly where I died all the time.

even in blighted maps you get one shotted !!! -wtf ?! ggg-
But in many areas of the game I became one shotted which I don't understand in the least: WHY!
Like most 5600+ life + I have about 2300es ++ (depending on what I'm testing with the unique hubris jewels).

Unfortunately this build is not for delirium !!!

and the poor server performance makes it even more difficult.

Zombies are amazing for Delirium. Just sayin'. They need to be built correctly and clusters have already been proven to work.

20 Wave Simulacrum first try...
https://youtu.be/nQkJ-A2AqSE

100 percent Delirious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZibcOU0Ne7o&t=9s

I am having problems with tanking set

-I have 5800 life + 2700 energy shield with auras-

can anyone check my gear out and tell me why am i still so squishy and low DPS?

-Is the 4th spectre essencial?! the gem with lvl 21 is kinda expensive.

Thanks alot in advance
So I started this league roughly following the build. It was ridiculously good in metamorph and is still strong for league start, but I’ve tinkered a lot and made some huge changes to my build. Stacking herald buffs through purposeful harbinger and invigorating portents is insane. My zombies are at +300% damage and +200% move speed! It’s amazing to play with and right now I can face tank T9 delirium maps. I know it’s not impressive but I’d consider myself one step above a newb and my character isn’t even close to min/maxed. I’ll record some video once I get enough currency to do further improvements and start doing things truly impressive. I’m sure you’ve all seen YouTube videos by now though of builds abusing heraldry and purposeful harbinger. GGG has already said they’re going to nerf this abuse next league.

I’m capped at 88 max resist for all elementals. No resist requirements on gear! Chaos res capped. >60% phys reduction and dodge chance. Phys reduction is maxed with endurance charges from Spectres and flask. Still so much room for improvement too.
Last edited by IceColdPorkSoda on Mar 29, 2020, 4:42:28 PM
Wouldnt remove death atonement until you have it anointed extra specters is just way to much dps to lose.

each specters are huge dps increases.
"
koloss2000 wrote:
I'm sorry I'm so honest and straightforward, but it has to be.
I loved playing this build last season and I played it until the last day.
at the end i only played blighted maps for four weeks and every day without exception.
but we have to be honest, ggg nerfed the build very hard and there is no way around it until it is finally clear whether you can bend it with cluster jewels or not.
there are some players who mean well, but the opinions here go far too far apart, which ggg probably wanted to achieve with it: no meta playing style.

The build creator only plays in standard and not in the leauge, therefore the standard play does not reflect the season content in the least and is therefore not helpful in the least.

I am really very disappointed with ggg and this build, because I put so much time and effort (as well as currency !!!) into it, only to have to give in the end: I need another build !!! -.-

You only die onehit onehit onehit .......... 280x I've already died, that reminds me of the season before last before the amd bug was fixed, that was exactly where I died all the time.

even in blighted maps you get one shotted !!! -wtf ?! ggg-
But in many areas of the game I became one shotted which I don't understand in the least: WHY!
Like most 5600+ life + I have about 2300es ++ (depending on what I'm testing with the unique hubris jewels).

Unfortunately this build is not for delirium !!!

and the poor server performance makes it even more difficult.

Survivability is going to be an issue with majority of builds, be it life/CI/evasion/etc. The only build I see tanking engame delerium comfortably are the herald guardians. Herald stacking with the new jewels is busted atm, it will be the next on GGG's chopping block.

Having said that, this build and other summoner variants still shine compared to most others. Being able to move around while zombies do the work is a defensive trait as this league is downright rippy with little room to stop. There was broken, like this build last two leagues and heralds this league, and there's meta which this build fits comfortable for this league.
To anyone playing this build -
I am selling an Elegant Hubris which has Slum Lord x2 (80% minion damage nodes) located at Juggernaut and Diamond Skin. Also has 10% increased maximum life located at Barbarism. Other notables are not worth mentioning. Negotiable at 3 ex. Send me a message on forums or in game.

Minion damage or minion speed, why do you use minion speed if minion damage gives more damage
Adriano447 and I vs. T16 100% Delirious map:

https://youtu.be/HV2Ztz3SZPk

Zombies alive and well.
Could anyone recommend me any good leveling items? The list in the post is kind of short, and i have a good budget. Im level 19 delirium sc, if anyone has anything I would like to buy it.
I am using the budget build right now and I am currently struggling with conquerers or conquerer influenced maps. For example I run a T6/T7 map with baran influence and my zombies tried thrice in both maps.

I am not sure if I did something wrong but as far as I can see map char is getting pretty close to the one in the build which should be doing T16. I am still missing my last ascendancy points and have no 21 gems. But at least the geams shouldn't be necessary as far as the description in the build states.

If possible I would also like to know what are the recommended jewels for this build as they differ in PoB and the description here.

Thank you very much in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info