3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Transitioned from elementalist to necromancer, but I keep on dying... Why..?
I dont understand where youre getting speed from in the budget build t16 map clear video. I have better gear than whats shown, but my necro is extremely slow walking, i HAVE to use flame dash or i am so slow its unbearable. how are you guys getting so much movement speed.
"
TJack89 wrote:
I dont understand where youre getting speed from in the budget build t16 map clear video. I have better gear than whats shown, but my necro is extremely slow walking, i HAVE to use flame dash or i am so slow its unbearable. how are you guys getting so much movement speed.

Probably Increased effect on Quicksilver Flask + move speed enchant on boots + 6% move speed Pantheon + Victario's Flight on AG. And maybe haste.
Last edited by Fudsduds on Mar 29, 2020, 11:13:49 AM
"
Fudsduds wrote:
"
TJack89 wrote:

Probably Increased effect on Quicksilver Flask + move speed enchant on boots + 6% move speed Pantheon + Victario's Flight on AG. And maybe haste.

I have the same quicksilver flask as the guide says, there is no haste in the budget build and my AG has victarios flight. i am still so slow its impossible for me to play without flame dash. does the 10% enchant on his boots really make that big of a difference?
Last edited by TJack89 on Mar 29, 2020, 11:51:57 AM
Hello Guys,

bought me a Timeless jewel with this Node: Eternal Bloodlust - 10% increased Dmg per Frenzy Charge.

Since we get Frenzy Charges from our Carnage Chieftain Spectre, this works for our Minions too? Or is it just the Frenzy Charges on the Char which gets buffed?

Hope anyone can help me :) ty!
That doesnt affect minions
"
Fudsduds wrote:
"
"
Elorathiel wrote:
I see so many league players complaining about zombies, AGs, etc dying and it makes me sad. I've shared a build that has not only insane DPS and your minions will NOT die unless you take them into that crappy PvP map or you get hit by a huge corpse explosion (everything dies from this).

Please, before you rage quit necromancer on league because of delirium, if you have the currency, please consider my build. You don't need GG gear. You do need the clusters and yes, they can be pricey but that is to be expected considering their power.

Yes, YOU can still die in Delirium if you aren't paying attention or playing really juiced up maps but this just places more emphasis on player skill and paying attention. Everybody is dying in Delirium. Necromancers lost a lot of eHP that took us down to mortal levels. With my build you can still hit 10-12k eHP and this more than most other builds out there. That said, your minions will never die again if you follow my cluster set up exactly. Do not change them up and then say that your minions are dying. You must follow the set up.

Good luck my fellow necromancers.

I changed to the build you had just previous to the dual wands and cluster jewels.. Here's a video of it. Could you or Brunowa suggest the changes I shud make?

https://youtu.be/mtcx8fblozs
https://youtu.be/50bhNYC81mg without any mods

I have over 1k str
10 zombies
2 spectres 2 host 2 carnage(waiting to find merveil's retainer)

As u can see in the video i am rippy even when there is no delirium and even worse with delirium no ultra bad mods either. Even my zombies die and other minions, was doing synthesis map boss( not cortex) and my all zombies died and my AG was at 50% hp.

I changed to essence Glutton too from mistress of sacrifice after buying more expensive jewellery to fill in the resistances.

Char is VizNecromancer if u want to check the passive tree and below is my gear

One small thing I would do immediately is swap out Faster Casting Support (which is doing absolutely nothing for you) in your gloves for Frostblink. The boots you're using make it very fast to use so may as well take advantage of it especially since you have no other travel skill currently.
Also, pick up a Blood of Karui or Eternal Life Flask at least to replace yours if going Catalysed.

lol yeah that was just a temporary placeholder till i get enlighten 4. my faster casting was 19 anyway thought ill make it to 20 and sell off then..

ill get the flask, though i dont use it frequently. either my HP doesnt drop at all to that level or drops so hard and so fast im dead before i can even react . i've changed my setup a bit and got some high minion damage cluster jewels so now im at
+426 minion damage
+150 minion life ( and still my minions are dying even at t16 maps) I have minion leech life 0.4%

red maps still suck but yellow is still doable
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
Last edited by thegreatestviz on Mar 29, 2020, 1:45:58 PM
"
Elorathiel wrote:
"
IsabelleX wrote:

Using Merveil's Retainer on monster packs is pointless because they still die in 1s without her. You can use AG with "Curse Enemies with Level 12 Vulnerability on Hit" in gloves for killing bosses faster.

Xoph's Favoured buff is 7.5s with 12s cooldown but you can use increased duration instead of blood magic. Should work with Arena master too.

For hard hitting and more "static" bosses I also recommend They of Tul for great 15% dmg reduction and 20% dodge vortex.

Baranite Cleric - I read about him yesterday. Unfortunately shock is only "increased" not "more" dmg.

Firstly, if your doing wuss maps, yeah maybe Merveil Retainer is pointless cause all the mobs die in one shot but when you're ready to step it up to T19 or 100 percent delirium maps or Simulacrum you let me know. Everything is overkill for base maps.

Secondly, Baranite Cleric gives you and your minions lightning damage. Lightning damage shocks on crit. Baranite Cleric increases chance to shock. Shock effect scales up to 50 percent(probably not in this case but still, default is 15 percent if I recall), increasing damage done. The shock part is probably not super useful on bosses since increased damage from shock is based on the mobs health so you're not seeing much benefit from shock but the lightning damage is still there and that is pretty nice.

You're probably right. I'm far from reaching this tier. I still run T12-T15 with tabula and 6L queen's escape (dying to long 0 FPS mostly :D)

Just testing different, multi-curse setup on my AG, that's why I don't use Merveil. Here is the setup:
Dreadarc (flammability for xoph's favoured buff dmg)
Sentari's Answer (mostly for punishment)
Oskarm (Assassin's Mark + Vulnerability)
Cospri (+1 curse, hexproof)
Windscream (+1 curse)

I will probably switch to more expensive variant (Kingmaker + Garb of the Ephemeral) when I advance further.

awesome guide gonna try it
Last edited by Bubblees on Mar 29, 2020, 12:57:19 PM
Anyone have Baranic to summon plz? Fuuka ingame thx! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info