3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
brunowa wrote:
"
Necrosjef wrote:
What are the strongest ranged damage spectre options now considering the new spectres added in 3.10?

Are frost sentinels best? or solar guards?

What are the gem link setups for ranged spectres?

I've tried the new ones and nothing compares to Frost Sentinels.

No other spectre was able to keep up with the pace in terms of cast speed and projectile speed.

If you are going slower, other options could be cool, but for fast pace gameplay frost sentinels are still the best from what I've tested so far.

Hi mate, thanks for the response.

What gem links would you recommend for frost sentinels?
Necrosjef. Steam.

Discord.
https://discord.gg/tMCTAv7
"
IsabelleX wrote:

Using Merveil's Retainer on monster packs is pointless because they still die in 1s without her. You can use AG with "Curse Enemies with Level 12 Vulnerability on Hit" in gloves for killing bosses faster.

Xoph's Favoured buff is 7.5s with 12s cooldown but you can use increased duration instead of blood magic. Should work with Arena master too.

For hard hitting and more "static" bosses I also recommend They of Tul for great 15% dmg reduction and 20% dodge vortex.

Baranite Cleric - I read about him yesterday. Unfortunately shock is only "increased" not "more" dmg.

Firstly, if your doing wuss maps, yeah maybe Merveil Retainer is pointless cause all the mobs die in one shot but when you're ready to step it up to T19 or 100 percent delirium maps or Simulacrum you let me know. Everything is overkill for base maps.

Secondly, Baranite Cleric gives you and your minions lightning damage. Lightning damage shocks on crit. Baranite Cleric increases chance to shock. Shock effect scales up to 50 percent(probably not in this case but still, default is 15 percent if I recall), increasing damage done. The shock part is probably not super useful on bosses since increased damage from shock is based on the mobs health so you're not seeing much benefit from shock but the lightning damage is still there and that is pretty nice.
Last edited by Elorathiel on Mar 29, 2020, 6:43:07 AM
3X Slum Lord (240% minion dmg) & 40% Magic find hubris for sale in league if anyone wants to make an offer.

https://gyazo.com/a5185ea7912be7e6b4b710a84e29368d
For the speed build are we only running vaal haste for damage then since it doesn't effect us with generosity? Can get a master of command jewel and get haste out of the chest if we wanted to get both the speed but have 3% mana or something silly low
Last edited by Nchi on Mar 29, 2020, 7:04:51 AM
Hey still hopping to have someone look at my build and let me know what to fix please having a hard time surviving higher red maps same with my minions also baran keeps melting me and my minions please need help!!
Can someone check my build what I should do next? Got a couple of chaos for spending.
cheers
Last edited by Ameoth on Mar 29, 2020, 9:41:46 AM
"
Nchi wrote:
For the speed build are we only running vaal haste for damage then since it doesn't effect us with generosity? Can get a master of command jewel and get haste out of the chest if we wanted to get both the speed but have 3% mana or something silly low

We are running Haste in the speed build (and Vaal Haste).

You want regular Haste because your minions need the movement and attack speed to keep up with you and to clear insanely fast.
I am having problems with tanking set

-I have 5800 life + 2700 energy shield with auras-

can anyone check my gear out and tell me why am i still so squishy and low DPS?

-Is the 4th spectre essencial?! the gem with lvl 21 is kinda expensive.

Thanks alot in advance
First time playing zombies alot of good information in this thread.

I'm personally using cluster jewels,

1500str

6700/3000 No Discipline. 1.1MPDS Per Zombie *12

What I'm posting here for is do you guys think Avian is worth with out Saq chest? Ive been looking for a way to drop Purity of Elements so I can run discipline full time with avian. Right now I swap to Discipline on juiced up 3 dmg conversion mod maps would like drop it, but its going to be either a SUPER EXPENSIVE for me to get the res on my jewelry if not almost impossible. Or very high level + Mana Res Helm enchant, any advice on this would be sweet.

Also shameless plug of 160% Minion Damage, 37% Chaos Resist, 80% Minion Life, and 2* 30% Max Mana nodes that only require two points in templar jewel socket Elegant Hubris. (PS this is going to be very expensive)

https://pastebin.com/GqJ98vhz (For anyone curious to see what I got going on)
Last edited by Headroller on Mar 29, 2020, 10:21:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info