3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

20/20 Zombies and spectres or 21/0? idk which would be better for dps and survival
"
Linus1985 wrote:
"
IsabelleX wrote:
Did you try Xoph's Favoured for 20% of physical dmg as extra fire dmg?

thanks for adding more interesting specters.

Currently from new buffers we have:
Arena Master: 12 sec cd 4 sec buff massive amount of attacksspeed, 40% movement speed and about 25% increased damage sheild shout

Baranite Cleric, 20% extra phy as lightning + 10% shock chance aura.

as well
this Xoph's Favoured.
Doesnt seem to have full uptime on the buff tho.

Personally I went to Baranite Cleric as well extra damage +shock is to strong for me to pass.

My 4 specters are
1 frenzy monkey
1 power monkey
1 merveil's Retainer
1 Baranite Cleric.

Using Merveil's Retainer on monster packs is pointless because they still die in 1s without her. You can use AG with "Curse Enemies with Level 12 Vulnerability on Hit" in gloves for killing bosses faster.

Xoph's Favoured buff is 7.5s with 12s cooldown but you can use increased duration instead of blood magic. Should work with Arena master too.

For hard hitting and more "static" bosses I also recommend They of Tul for great 15% dmg reduction and 20% dodge vortex.

Baranite Cleric - I read about him yesterday. Unfortunately shock is only "increased" not "more" dmg.
What are the strongest ranged damage spectre options now considering the new spectres added in 3.10?

Are frost sentinels best? or solar guards?

What are the gem link setups for ranged spectres?
Necrosjef. Steam.

Discord.
https://discord.gg/tMCTAv7
Really nice Build. My first ever zombie build that im trying. Made a big break from this game and I thought give it a try in Delirium. The last time I played was in 3,4/3,6 Update. I must admit, that build is insane. A lot of fun.

What should I focus next on my build? I know im low on qualitiy gems and im poor af. Just got Victarious 6L. Im trying to do the Fast Mapping build.

Any tips what should I focus next on my build?

Thanks!
"
Necrosjef wrote:
What are the strongest ranged damage spectre options now considering the new spectres added in 3.10?

Are frost sentinels best? or solar guards?

What are the gem link setups for ranged spectres?

I've tried the new ones and nothing compares to Frost Sentinels.

No other spectre was able to keep up with the pace in terms of cast speed and projectile speed.

If you are going slower, other options could be cool, but for fast pace gameplay frost sentinels are still the best from what I've tested so far.
Could anyone be bothered to see what i should focus on next on my character? It feels quite powerful already tbh!
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lintho2/characters
"
"
Elorathiel wrote:
I see so many league players complaining about zombies, AGs, etc dying and it makes me sad. I've shared a build that has not only insane DPS and your minions will NOT die unless you take them into that crappy PvP map or you get hit by a huge corpse explosion (everything dies from this).

Please, before you rage quit necromancer on league because of delirium, if you have the currency, please consider my build. You don't need GG gear. You do need the clusters and yes, they can be pricey but that is to be expected considering their power.

Yes, YOU can still die in Delirium if you aren't paying attention or playing really juiced up maps but this just places more emphasis on player skill and paying attention. Everybody is dying in Delirium. Necromancers lost a lot of eHP that took us down to mortal levels. With my build you can still hit 10-12k eHP and this more than most other builds out there. That said, your minions will never die again if you follow my cluster set up exactly. Do not change them up and then say that your minions are dying. You must follow the set up.

Good luck my fellow necromancers.

I changed to the build you had just previous to the dual wands and cluster jewels.. Here's a video of it. Could you or Brunowa suggest the changes I shud make?

https://youtu.be/mtcx8fblozs
https://youtu.be/50bhNYC81mg without any mods

I have over 1k str
10 zombies
2 spectres 2 host 2 carnage(waiting to find merveil's retainer)

As u can see in the video i am rippy even when there is no delirium and even worse with delirium no ultra bad mods either. Even my zombies die and other minions, was doing synthesis map boss( not cortex) and my all zombies died and my AG was at 50% hp.

I changed to essence Glutton too from mistress of sacrifice after buying more expensive jewellery to fill in the resistances.

Char is VizNecromancer if u want to check the passive tree and below is my gear

One small thing I would do immediately is swap out Faster Casting Support (which is doing absolutely nothing for you) in your gloves for Frostblink. The boots you're using make it very fast to use so may as well take advantage of it especially since you have no other travel skill currently.
Also, pick up a Blood of Karui or Eternal Life Flask at least to replace yours if going Catalysed.
Last edited by Fudsduds on Mar 29, 2020, 6:07:56 AM
"
adriano447 wrote:
while all that u have to account the dps increase is minimal vs the life pool uve just lost, and at tier 16+ 100% delirium maps u'll need as much hp u can get for them not to die, so id never trade my 80k life mobs for a 3% dps increase, i did all math and for me id have the extra regen/life to keep them at max health, since i just tested last night with a few better stuff i could do t16 100% mirrored and killed the boss, same for t20 simulacrum, now im going to try t19 100% mirror

Lost my AG to Kosis in Simulacrum, very strong boy. :D at least i had the budget version, but still 90c down the drain :P
I just rolled Elegant hubris with x5 Rigwald's Might ( see pic ) is it worth to use it at this jewel spot?

https://gyazo.com/4c1e6cb2714f87181f19b0f0cd699c88

ign:Joe_Banana, _ao, davai_davai

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info