[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Thanks for that amazing build (and for the incinerate one even if it's a 4 league retard thanks).

Does anyone playing this build have tried the synthesis golem boss? because after the first 50% life I had the impression that I was doing nearly no dmg to the boss (was in a 5 link set up when I tried it with VG).

Also the tooltip showing the dps in game doesn't work properly for poison because when I swap one of my wasp nest for a chaos dmg/psn/as claw my tool go down a lot.

AWAKENER DOWN - level 6 - DEATHLESS - Viper Strike!

The build was great now I have claws. Baiting the storms was the most annoying part since Whirling Blades doesn't teleport and you can kill yourself very easily by clipping a storm. Managed to tank a ton of his attacks, get out of the meteor maze in time, and just stay behind him to dodge lazers.

Getting my Chaos res to +52% definitely was key here. I recommend Circle of Nostalgia to all running these builds.

The build is really coming along - can't wait to tackle him on level 7 and 8!
Last edited by Archernick on Dec 21, 2019, 10:02:14 AM
Have you guys found a way to increase ST damage? I'm running with PS setup atm, the ST damage was fine till ~Tier 10, but it starts to fall off. I know I'm missing quite a lot defensive gear, but what about offense?
"
Padashuruar wrote:
Have you guys found a way to increase ST damage? I'm running with PS setup atm, the ST damage was fine till ~Tier 10, but it starts to fall off. I know I'm missing quite a lot defensive gear, but what about offense?

Dunno dude. I have basically the same claws and the same gem levels and I'm just melting T16.
Melting = I kill metamorphs before VMS goes off :)
Best way to increase damage? I dont think i can get much better claws then i actually own.
"
Padashuruar wrote:

Viper Strike is best for ST - I use Pestilent for clear, and most map bosses/metamorphs. Switch to Viper Strike for Elderslayers and any other boss e.g. guardians, shaper, elder etc.
"
Archernick wrote:

AWAKENER DOWN - level 6 - DEATHLESS - Viper Strike!

The build was great now I have claws. Baiting the storms was the most annoying part since Whirling Blades doesn't teleport and you can kill yourself very easily by clipping a storm. Managed to tank a ton of his attacks, get out of the meteor maze in time, and just stay behind him to dodge lazers.

Getting my Chaos res to +52% definitely was key here. I recommend Circle of Nostalgia to all running these builds.

The build is really coming along - can't wait to tackle him on level 7 and 8!

Congrats!

I saw your char. Atm you are at 66-70% of damage that I had in PS videos. Keep pushing, you are doing great!
Imagine when you add awakened gems giving you total of 40-50% more damage.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 21, 2019, 2:47:12 PM
"
eljotz95 wrote:
Best way to increase damage? I dont think i can get much better claws then i actually own.

gloves, crafted helmet, gem levels...

You missed most important ST dps boost, Wither Totems!!!
Hey your build sounds solid , what investment is a must? I playing atm Toxic Rain with HoA and well i had some fun but not anymore in higher maps....
"
MartiniHenry wrote:
Hey your build sounds solid , what investment is a must? I playing atm Toxic Rain with HoA and well i had some fun but not anymore in higher maps....

Hi,

well it's cheap to get going, but it's not so cheap for high-end gear. Many played it as league starter and started mapping easy with Wasp Nest claws.

Defenses are easy to get, just by having flasks and evasion based armour.

Builds gets dps kick with fossil crafted claws and defense boost with Perfect Form armor. So that's what I would recommend as a base gearwise on your way to red maps.

It's very strong build overall for dps and defense.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 21, 2019, 4:12:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info