[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

why's vortex/bonechill important? wouldn't plaguebearer be betta?
"
EchecTorturé wrote:
why's vortex/bonechill important? wouldn't plaguebearer be betta?

its just a defensive option. You can go with Plague Bearer but it's just too many buttons to press tbh and not much of an impact on the end game.
how is the dps on bosses past T10, when using PS or VS ... ?
Last edited by JO_PoE on Dec 22, 2019, 4:32:25 PM
"
JO_PoE wrote:
how is the dps on bosses past T10, when using PS or VS ... ?

Killed Awakener lvl 7 with Viper Strike - DPS is fine!
Thoughts on hunter influenced claws and the stats you can get off of them?
I crafted 2 Hunter claws and run with both of them atm - sitting at 3.5mil dps says pob(it Just melts stuff)
"
crushda wrote:
I crafted 2 Hunter claws and run with both of them atm - sitting at 3.5mil dps says pob(it Just melts stuff)

how did you roll them? don't you miss the added chaos dmg (flat)
i rolled them with the usual fossils: corroded, aberrant, shuddering
you are right, these are missing the adds x to y chaos damage but i didnt want to craft even more claws(burnt through like 20?) and im happy with the dps atm.

before i got the 2nd hunterclaw i ran with another perfect one which had adds x to y chaos, poison deals 100% more damage etc, but it had less atkspd which resulted in 500k less dps O.O
"
crushda wrote:

Not to be a bummer but when you change added Chaos for 90% increased Chaos damage in my PoB you get less dps. They are still very good end game claws!

I looked at Hunter mods. Quite OP stuff can be made but it will be very expensive i think.

Perfect Hunter claw would look like this, and would be a mirror tier.

prefixes:
-Adds (47–72) to (98–123) Chaos Damage
-(90–94)% increased Damage with Poison
-60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage

Suffixes:
-(26–27)% increased Attack Speed
- +(16–18)% to Damage over Time Multiplier
-Poisons you inflict deal Damage (13–15)% faster
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 23, 2019, 9:10:01 AM
How good is the poisons deal dmg faster mod ? I think its pretty strong, since i play viper strike. Cuz every other skill doesnt do nearly as much single target or aoe.

Btw, VS without melee splash sucks major balls. U better get rid of ancestral call.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info