[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Am I the only one struggling so much wtich crafting claws? Like for 20 corroded + aberant i never hit both more poison and chaos dmg. And without both it feels like its not worth to swap wasp nests yet.

About hp. Im also only 5.1k hp but this build has so many layers of defense that Ijust facetank t16 metamorphs 90% of time unless they have some super crazy shotgun combined with deadly map mpds. Block, spell dodge, blind from flask, 40k armor with flask, huge molten shell, fortify and arctic armor on top.
Amazing Fun build, thank you
"
magnum555 wrote:
Am I the only one struggling so much wtich crafting claws? Like for 20 corroded + aberant i never hit both more poison and chaos dmg. And without both it feels like its not worth to swap wasp nests yet.

About hp. Im also only 5.1k hp but this build has so many layers of defense that Ijust facetank t16 metamorphs 90% of time unless they have some super crazy shotgun combined with deadly map mpds. Block, spell dodge, blind from flask, 40k armor with flask, huge molten shell, fortify and arctic armor on top.

Not the only one. I crafted a perfect claw with 3 resonators and then for the second claw I’m 12 deep and still can’t hit it.
I crafted both claws with around 20 totalcrafts iirc(shudd/Abb/corro). I Hit some really crazy stuff while doing so: 340 dps with Blindchance or super crazy despair on Hit curse. Last one went successfully Just before i Hit the bed Yesterday, im pumped Up to See the Performance later.
Overall i really Like the build, feels tanky as hell although im sitting at only 3.8k Life
"
Sicaron wrote:
Amazing Fun build, thank you

tnx for feedback :)
hf

Glad you all doing great!
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 18, 2019, 9:55:54 AM
Hey thanks for the awesome build...been having tons of fun with it!!

One question though: In the annointment choice... why did you choose Corruption over Swift Venoms??? In the PoB (in the fork version at least)k the dps difference between the two is huge! Does it have to do with the cost of oils or is there something else I'm missing?

FINALLY - I've dumped about 3-4ex in triple fossil slams into this, and I got tired and just double Abber+Corroded into this. Thank god. Now just one more to go!
"
Milgi wrote:
Hey thanks for the awesome build...been having tons of fun with it!!

One question though: In the annointment choice... why did you choose Corruption over Swift Venoms??? In the PoB (in the fork version at least)k the dps difference between the two is huge! Does it have to do with the cost of oils or is there something else I'm missing?

Tyty :)

Yeah I missed that. Tnx

btw which fork version?
"
Archernick wrote:

FINALLY - I've dumped about 3-4ex in triple fossil slams into this, and I got tired and just double Abber+Corroded into this. Thank god. Now just one more to go!

Congrats! :D
Have question
mods
"adds # to # chaos damage"
can get with fossil?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info