[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

What do we do about chaos dmg? i just tried killing the chaos guardian but his chaos dmg seems to ignore molten shell and just wipe me out.
"
2pinki2 wrote:
What do we do about chaos dmg? i just tried killing the chaos guardian but his chaos dmg seems to ignore molten shell and just wipe me out.

for those situational fights swap gloves for Embalmer gloves with highest chaos res and use Amethyst flask instead of Quicksilver
"
maatii93 wrote:
Have question
mods
"adds # to # chaos damage"
can get with fossil?

yes

So I got a Synth map off a T16 - they sell for around 50c but I waited till I dinged 93 and went in. Boss was a bit memey - lots of HP (only using 1 good claw), and had zones covered up by my vortex that ripped me twice.

However, he dropped this ring! And It looks fantastic to help both plug the hole in Chaos res, as well as add a bit more damage via implicit and herald buff. These are quite cheap with certain combos of affixes so have a shop around and see if you can pick one up!
Noob question: can i play this build as a starter
"
mysboy6 wrote:
Noob question: can i play this build as a starter

yes
I switched on lvl 70 from LA build to this PS build.
It feels harder, cause you should contact with packs in melee.
And I have some struggling during maps T1-T2)
While hp leech is good, spike damage kills me.
Ele res 75%, fortify on WB, artic armor and chaos golem on.
Could you give me some advices? I haven't took iron reflexes yet.
Should I scale my hp or rush towards iron reflexes?

Thank you!
"
exzo777 wrote:
I switched on lvl 70 from LA build to this PS build.
It feels harder, cause you should contact with packs in melee.
And I have some struggling during maps T1-T2)
While hp leech is good, spike damage kills me.
Ele res 75%, fortify on WB, artic armor and chaos golem on.
Could you give me some advices? I haven't took iron reflexes yet.
Should I scale my hp or rush towards iron reflexes?

Thank you!

Atm you're completely relying on Evasion and Dodge, which, most of the time, will just mean that when something DOES hit you (remember Evasion is entropy based - something will eventually hit you if you don't meet the dodge check after), you will probably be one shot in progression content.

You should take Iron Reflexs as soon as you have a Jade Flask/Witchfire Brew, and get used to learning how and when to use (Vaal) Molten Shell. This is something that will take time, but in the immediate, you will suddenly not get one-shot by most monster melee attacks. Once you learn telegraph attacks from common monster types, you will know when to pop Molten Shell to mitigate those blows almost completely.
Thanks for the build, I've switched from the Ice shot. The clear is a little worse, but the single target and sustain is much, much bigger.
I love this build, at least for now. Just need currency to craft some claws and I'm sure, the content will literally melt.

P.S Why are we using multiple totems support?
Last edited by Padashuruar on Dec 19, 2019, 12:47:10 PM
"
Padashuruar wrote:
Thanks for the build, I've switched from the Ice shot. The clear is a little worse, but the single target and sustain is much, much bigger.
I love this build, at least for now. Just need currency to craft some claws and I'm sure, the content will literally melt.

P.S Why are we using multiple totems support?

More totems = quicker application of wither. You cast it twice to get 3 totems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info