Path of Exile: Blight - What We're Working On

PLEASE
BRING BACK OLD SHATTER SOUND EFFECT ASAP
FIX SG SERVER
Don't forget to fix Guild Tabs. Still cannot add or remove from certain tabs (NOTE: I am the Guild Leader).
how about working on fixing the xbox update and actually releasing it to us. you failed cert. that is your fault ggg. your fault. not microsofts.
"
iorganic wrote:
nice thank u keep up the great work!!!!!!

also my wife left me

If she left you because you give more attention to poe then her,it was worth it xD
So you're not addressing players getting 1-5 frames in group play when doing your blight activities as well as players crashing and lagging out with insane desync when using orb of storms? Nice. Awesome league so far guys, keep it up.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Thanks for you work to fix this problems. The issue that annoys me the most is, that after returning to my hideout after some of the chrashes, all portals are disappeared.
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
"
PLEASE

This.
Moreover the new shatter sound effect looks like the Black Hole Frostbolt Effect... As a frostbolt totem player it sounds weird :(
Blight rewards are terrible and 10% chance to spawn legion or any other league mechanic is bullshit.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
PLEASE

Yeah, the new shatter sound is awful. Why even change it? It was perfect before.
Any update on reverting to the old shatter sound, which was already perfect?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info