Path of Exile: Blight - What We're Working On

Perfect, you just need to fix the Blighted maps (and some crashes even on normal Blights encounters, wich also remove all portals on crash "cannot connect to the server instance") and the league will be great, since its allready pretty good.

"
On another note, the mechanic this league is EXTREMELY fun, we were so exited to actually play the blighted maps, but having them ruined 3 times out of the 4 maps we got is a major letdown.

Thanks for the good work GGG and we will see you when this is resolved.

Well you can simply play regulars encounters and stock those Blighted maps for when they will be resolved, because it takes time to accumulate them^^.
Last edited by Bakudan on Sep 10, 2019, 1:42:00 AM
how about fixing the performance issues and the crashes related to blighted maps?? those dont even exist in oyu known issue list ????
"
Midkraft wrote:
how about fixing the performance issues and the crashes related to blighted maps?? those dont even exist in oyu known issue list ????

Then you didn't read the full post, its sad :

"
We're also aware that end-game Blight encounters (like those in Blighted Maps) are running into both performance and stability issues. We are working hard on resolving these, as well as other general crashes, as soon as possible.

We will continue to work on resolving the remaining issues. Thank you again for your continued feedback!

The points listed are the ones corrected in the patch note that follows their post.
Last edited by Bakudan on Sep 10, 2019, 1:39:30 AM
"
Incorrect default location when entering Hideout.

Awww yes thanks GGG
"
Incorrect default location when entering Hideout.

Awww yes thanks GGG
maybe reduce the clutter and all the particles from the blighted maps? HC isnt safe in there
"
SourFae wrote:
Very often trying to interact with the blight towers gets messed up. I'll be highlighting over an option go to click it and I start running at the tower and it closes the options. Don't know what causes it but makes interacting with the league very painful. Done a few blighted maps and this almost always is the reason I fail it. I'll get down to a min or two left and every time I try and upgrade or make something it is non stop getting interrupted causing me to fall behind.

i've noticed that too, i think this happens every time you gather enough ressources to upgrade/build a tower, while this menu is open
Good
"
Ryphe wrote:
thx ggg

ALSO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX THE HIDEOUT WAYPOINT BUG PLEASEEE!!!

Hi,

change the position of your waypoint and leave your hideout. Then teleport once again to your hideout an adjust your waypoint – the bug should be fixed. It worked for me. Greetings

Last edited by Dovahsith on Sep 10, 2019, 4:08:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info