Path of Exile: Blight - What We're Working On

Please fix the AI of Volatile Dead too ! It's gettin' very annoying, and it might be the same problem affecting the summon raging spirits.

They often don't target anything, wandering aimlessly back and forth. Sometimes they attack one by one etc.
Pretty meager fixes here. SRS getting fixes but not VD... at least it's on the known issues list.

Keep on truckin'.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
dostov wrote:
what a joke. I regret ever supporting this company

because they address issues and fix most of them asap?. yeah!.
"
Wykyng001 wrote:
"
dostov wrote:

lmao i know how u feel there are much worse developers i can think of with ease nexon or blizzard for examples
"
DeadlyHusky wrote:
"
Wykyng001 wrote:
"
dostov wrote:

lmao i know how u feel there are much worse developers i can think of with ease nexon or blizzard for examples. i want to know what your issues are with a company that put out leagues with new mechanics every 4 months and are as swift as ggg when it comes to fixing issues

Thank you!
I beg you GGG, for the next league add a auto transfert button that transfert all items in inventory to their dedicated tabs, please ! The insane clearspeed combined to all special tabs and all special league items make the gameplay of poe at least 30% about putting things in tabs nowadays . . .

Furthermore an auto pick-up feature on loot filters could dispense us to stop walking every single yard to get some currency that we have no reason not to pick.

Poe's content is by far the most insane of all ARPG's, now it's time for crucial quality of life improvements. Some aspects of the gameplay are "stuttering", you could make all of them very smooth super easily :)
Last edited by Dedisdead on Sep 9, 2019, 7:11:17 PM
"
Quasar_0 wrote:
Thanks for the update.. Loving the league so far, great job! Any news on the crashes occuring in blighted maps?

Came here to say this, Please fix
PLEASE GGG fix clickbox in POE. Cant click anything, why is so terrible. especially towers now they sometime impossible to click. and all clickboxes are so small. Idk why is so difficult to click things in this gmae ffs :(
How are the Lab trial changes a bug? I always thought it was a bug that you were only dropped out to the map after dying in a trial, Abyssal Depths or Zana mission.
Le Toucan Will Return

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info