Path of Exile: Blight - What We're Working On

Once i copied some code from Stackoverflow and got a HTML page working on the first try, why isn't PoE bugfree??? I regret i ever got this game for free. See you in court.
niceuuu
How about cobra lash targeting the player's feet when trying to hit enemies that are standing 2 meters lower than the player?
AND FOR RESO AND FOSSIL'S TAB?
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
"
Once i copied some code from Stackoverflow and got a HTML page working on the first try, why isn't PoE bugfree??? I regret i ever got this game for free. See you in court.

This right here sums up the internet for 2019.

Thanks for the updates GGG.
Looking forward to many more fun days playing.
Last edited by Grimra on Sep 10, 2019, 8:20:53 AM
I haven't ven able to play the new league or even in standard since this update. My game seems to have a hard time doing anything and constantly stops responding or crashing. I don't know if it's my computer not being able to handle it or not. Any performance updates coming?
how about usual problems? Like a real frezze and lag at prime time?
That's sounds good to me ^^ Hope y'all fix em soon! <3
"
dostov wrote:
what a joke. I regret ever supporting this company

Better late than never.
"
Dedisdead wrote:
I beg you GGG, for the next league add a auto transfert button that transfert all items in inventory to their dedicated tabs, please ! The insane clearspeed combined to all special tabs and all special league items make the gameplay of poe at least 30% about putting things in tabs nowadays . . .

Furthermore an auto pick-up feature on loot filters could dispense us to stop walking every single yard to get some currency that we have no reason not to pick.

Poe's content is by far the most insane of all ARPG's, now it's time for crucial quality of life improvements. Some aspects of the gameplay are "stuttering", you could make all of them very smooth super easily :)

+10000000000000000000000000000000000^99999

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info