[3.13] Saboteur Pyroclast Mine Crit - Cheap, SSF friendly

Hey ;)
Can anyone suggest a good leveling setup with Tabula? Preferably with a mine skill, to get used to the mechanic.

Also, would love to get an order for investing passive skill points. I assume most of the life nodes come last.
Last edited by TomekSzymek on Sep 13, 2019, 6:17:30 AM
so far ive been using duel wands and have had no problem in T15's. What would be some of our best encahants to put on some yellow weapons?
Thinking of linking Skitterbots with Infernal legion support, thoughts?
"
TomekSzymek wrote:
Hey ;)
Can anyone suggest a good leveling setup with Tabula? Preferably with a mine skill, to get used to the mechanic.

Also, would love to get an order for investing passive skill points. I assume most of the life nodes come last.

Incorrect; life nodes come first, before damage.
Thanks for the answers to some questions asked here o/. I'll answer the remaining ones (one day, GGG will add multi-quoting on their forum) :
"
jeb8d wrote:
Is mind over matter an option with this build? Not used to mine builds so sorry if dumb question
In its current state i don't think it's good enough. We can still have a decent enough pool of life and/or es to not worry about it.
"
Shankhook wrote:

FML :(
I know that feel. In 3.7 i think i corrupted 16 20/20 Cyclone gems to finally get a level 21 gem.
"
lukamikori wrote:
so far ive been using duel wands and have had no problem in T15's. What would be some of our best encahants to put on some yellow weapons?
Enchants on weapons? Did i miss something?
If you meant mods/affixes, the best way would be to check in PoB, but anything in this list is good : flat added fire damages to spells, %inc spell/fire damages, crit chance for spells, crit multiplier, +1 to level of all fire gems.
"
flewychan wrote:
Thinking of linking Skitterbots with Infernal legion support, thoughts?
With a mana multiplier of 130%, i don't see it worth, but if you've some mana to spare, why not i guess?
Last edited by Harest on Sep 13, 2019, 4:43:04 PM
Are most of you running Skitterbots + Herald of ash or Skitterbots + Zealotry?
Have had good success running the build w/ a few changes overall. Changed up the tree for more damage and using icicle mine on a weapon swap for clear since its much faster and much safer.

Insta phased all bosses in game so far. Probably going to go for a Low-Life version here when a few things sell, which I think is the ideal version of the build that will not only give you more survival, but should actually provide more damage as well.

Right now sitting at 5800 life at level 93. Did not go for Scion life wheel as its too far IMO.

Gear in spoiler

Spoiler
High-Impact Mines - Flammability - Swift Assembly - Charged Mines = pretty cool utility mine ;)

Also Flame Golem - GMP - Elemental Army
Vertor et revertor.
Last edited by Destabilizator on Sep 14, 2019, 3:55:51 PM

Destroys everything, occasional one-shot when my boots & phase acro don't play nice. Any ideas on more survivability without sacrificing too much of the dps?

Also, considering Realm Ender, Path of Building says it's a big dps upgrade. a 6L is somewhat cheap, so I'm gonna give it a shot.

Thanks for the guide!
IGN: Chumbah (Warbands)
"
flewychan wrote:
Are most of you running Skitterbots + Herald of ash or Skitterbots + Zealotry?
Zealotry is technically better but reserves 50% mana instead of 25% for HoA. Until you can use Zealotry, HoA is the way to go imo.
"
jdeclue1 wrote:
... [see above]
Getting back 5 nodes from Snowforged and a power charge to get 5 life nodes instead for instance. Other than that, cf. the thread you could try to put a Fortify setup somewhere but i don't feel like it'll be enjoyable to play with. OS in PoE is something to get used to i'd say. There's just too much damages spikes like that which are (practically) not dodgeable.
Last edited by Harest on Sep 17, 2019, 7:04:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info