[3.13] Saboteur Pyroclast Mine Crit - Cheap, SSF friendly

My problem with this skill is the ramp up time. If you don't kill mobs with the initial explosion you have to wait for the projectiles to hit, that delay on top of throwing time can give enemy alot of time to f*ck you up

the 10% regen loss was such a huge nerf, better to not get hit i reckon, thinking going full evasion, phase acro, atziri steps, evasion chest etc.
"
Shankhook wrote:
My problem with this skill is the ramp up time. If you don't kill mobs with the initial explosion you have to wait for the projectiles to hit, that delay on top of throwing time can give enemy alot of time to f*ck you up

the 10% regen loss was such a huge nerf, better to not get hit i reckon, thinking going full evasion, phase acro, atziri steps, evasion chest etc.

Not necessarily, you basically have 3 options for defensive:

1. Remove the acro skills and change to hybrid and grab some ES nodes.
2. Build hard into health with kaom's and pull back damage which we don't need to complete scion life wheel and whatnot. Also grab a defensive anoint. I grabbed damage anoint though
3. Go full evasion, which has a variety of options.

I went route 2 and have 6K health right now. Currently running t10-T15 and haven't died in a very long time.
Are skitterbots really worth it? I'm thinking of taking them and stay with zealotry, heald of ash and precision
"
SquireShiedon wrote:
Are skitterbots really worth it? I'm thinking of taking them and stay with zealotry, heald of ash and precision

They do offer a means to automatically chill and shock targets nearby them. But for 35% mana reservation cost, I agree. Is the cost really worth it? Hard to say in all honesty.
Last edited by reciprocate on Sep 11, 2019, 4:23:30 PM
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
SquireShiedon wrote:

They do offer a means to automatically chill and shock targets nearby them. But for 35% mana reservation cost, I agree. Is the cost really worth it? Hard to say in all honesty.

Honestly with a herald and skitter reserved, I can still throw 23 max traps with minefield. Every boss dies, including guards in 1 det, so why not? Extra shock and chill does provide some defensive and offensive bonus.

Seriously with how strong this skill is, I wouldn't get too wrapped up in the weeds on offense. Make sure you feel comfy on survive and enjoy.
Just found out that you can support Skitterbots with Infernal Legion and they do damage but don't die - not that stellar damage, but helps a bit while lvling
Vertor et revertor.
Last edited by Destabilizator on Sep 12, 2019, 4:13:53 PM
Is mind over matter an option with this build? Not used to mine builds so sorry if dumb question

FML :(
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
SquireShiedon wrote:

10% more on mine damage + perma shock (+20% increased damage) AND perma chill that ends up combo'ing with that Saboteur node (+80% crit chance and 40% crit multi). At lv 20 and 20% quality, they're faster than Speedy Gonzales on crack and they're absolutely great at sticking close to enemies. For 35% mana reservation, they're stellar.
"
leafyr0kr wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
SquireShiedon wrote:

10% more on mine damage + perma shock (+20% increased damage) AND perma chill that ends up combo'ing with that Saboteur node (+80% crit chance and 40% crit multi). At lv 20 and 20% quality, they're faster than Speedy Gonzales on crack and they're absolutely great at sticking close to enemies. For 35% mana reservation, they're stellar.

Totally forgot about the MORE damage multiplier the bots also offer. Yeah when I think about it overall, they do offer a ton of utility and bonus dps for their reservation cost. They should outshine just about any of the heralds even at 21/23 double corrupted status.

MoM probably is viable if no extremely high cost aura is used (zealotry). I've been contemplating on not going for it myself and trying to either go Life or Life/ES hybrid down the line for my miner.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info