[3.9] Aziire's Venom Gyre Assassin - Dodge & Freeze Everything!

@DotsandDashes

Yeah I know it is decent, it is just a preferential thing. I've cleared every t1-t15 practically no problem without it and using the setup I have in the build.

@tokajero

That's all good, the chaos recipe helps get you enough for gear while mapping. I used it quite a lot this league.

@tehdonno

Glad you are liking the pierce. It's another really good option, I just wasn't a fan for some reason.

@Chronos6969

Unique helmet should either be Goldrim for Resistances or Fairgraves Tricorne for damage. Claws just use whatever Rare ones you find along the way, just don't forget to keep swapping them as you level as they go out of date quickly. Chest piece if you have a big budget would be Tabula Rasa. Boots go for anything with % Movement Speed. I'll fill out the actually Levelling Gear section today with Links etc.

@xWorlock

Your profile is set to Private so I can't actually check. We rely on Mana Leech, so you have to be hitting enemies to be getting all the Mana back. Make sure you have got the Soul Raker passive, and you could even get Claws with Mana on Hit if necessary.
So i wanna do a little update of mine, i just killed t9-11 elder, some guardians were tankier then other, Elder itself was fine-oke cant say much, i didnt die even once on eather but single target dmg is lacking even with ancestral protector, build is awesome for maping doe, you wont have problems with maps, elder just got way more hp then normal boss, also build can kill Shaper easily cos for the fact t10 elder is stronger then shaper itself. I will push this build to the maximum, you can check mine profile to tell me what i could change. Atm im chaseing for that unique neck, im near 4k hp also (3890 to be exact), died on map once for now, some mob from blight one shoted me cos i was in middle of all. Also i know blight is a bit overtuned but i couldnt have stoped some unique mobs(bosses) or whatever thay are. Feels like one single target sustaining mana is much much harder then multi, on clearing i never lose mana but happens sometimes on single target then my attacks become slower. I like this build no matter the damage, im not meta chaser and i enjoy this, great job man !!! :)
@De_xter

Sounds like you have been going well, I can see some stuff that would boost your build heaps with fairly little investment. First of all is to Respec the Winter Spirit passives. Hrimsorrow is enough to convert all our Physical Damage, and those three points can go towards our other passives. Also when your Gems hit Level 20 do the gcp recipe to get them back to Level 1 20% and Relevel in Blood Aqueducts. The 20% Gems actually give huge damage, and doesn't take long to get back to 18/19.
Oke will give it a shot, btw i trough actualy about vaaling most of my gems that could get benefit from it, doe Gyre doesnt get anything from quality i gues only from lvl itself
@De_xter

Once they hit Level 20 with 20% Quality I Vaal them all. No reason not to, and more damage with they go up a Level.
What about the bossing gem setup?
Hey there, loving the build so far! I'm a pleb and have no idea how to even make a build in POE so just wondering what would be your take on what I could get if it get an Assassin's mark on hit ring. Would free up 2 slot. Would it be worth?
"
AziiRe wrote:
@Chronos6969

Unique helmet should either be Goldrim for Resistances or Fairgraves Tricorne for damage. Claws just use whatever Rare ones you find along the way, just don't forget to keep swapping them as you level as they go out of date quickly. Chest piece if you have a big budget would be Tabula Rasa. Boots go for anything with % Movement Speed. I'll fill out the actually Levelling Gear section today with Links etc.

I appreciate it. Thank you!
I currently have all the uniques expect from the amulet. Unfortunately my dmg is still pretty low.

On would should I focus to upgrade?

Uberlab-->Amulet-->6 Link-->Gem Quality-->350+pdps claw?

What is your suggestion to improve dmg? Would be great if you can check the gear of my char. POEAssaMeta.

The second question I have, how do you filter on poe trade or path of exile trade for the enchant "allocates ambidexterity" ?

The third question I have, why do you recommend to spec out of the "Winter Spirit" passives, it's still a dmg boost.
Last edited by Gambler92 on Sep 12, 2019, 7:06:11 AM
@AquariusLord

Our Bossing setup is the same, just make sure you have Ancestral Protector setup so you can boost your Single Target. This is more important for Red Maps.

@Ducksgonnnafap

Unless you had an absolutely insane budget, and even then it wouldn't be worth it. There aren't many other curses I think would good to have and we get such big damage from our Jewellery already that trying to fit in a Curse on Hit would be wild.

@Gambler92

Get UberLab when you have done the Trials for it. Gem Qualities will come as you naturally play through the Levels so it isn't a huge issue. Definitely focus on getting your claws to Minimum 300pdps. After that make sure you are Resistance capped and have a good damage Amulet. 6 Link is good but just a big flex level, you can do all content on a 5L.

You don't filter for it, you instead Annoint it onto items using the new League Mechanic. Every passive on the tree now has an Oil Value. You use those Values on your item and you will get a hefty boost.

The damage isn't worth it when we can always get it elsewhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info