[3.9] Aziire's Venom Gyre Assassin - Dodge & Freeze Everything!

@briguy45

Not sure if there was something wrong with the build or not but if there is any criticism then shoot for it. It's good to hear other perspectives so I can improve the build.
@AziiRe

Hey, one quick question.. In your main build you haven't taken Point Blank ( or i've missed it and my question becomes irrelevant :D) but in the build you're playing rn you have both PB and Longshot. I understand that in this case PB works out either way, but dsn't it cancel Longshot effect? Or maybe u've taken longshot just for these proj nodes in which case, wouldn't there be something a bit better for these 3 points?
Thanks in advance :)

P. S. Loving your build so far :) been up to t9's and stuff melts :) and gears are stil way from being good. So Thank You :)
Wicked_Clown
I am makeing this build right now and i have question :
i mean at what lvl i suppose to start use Hatred ??
Right now i have 5L and iam using VG + Fork + Elemental dmg + nightblade + gmp , and im thinking to change elemental dmg for any different right now to moment when i pick a convert physical dmg for cold dmg ? its a good point ?

And the last one :D A cobra lash will be working same with this build :D ?
"
Bzyku1957 wrote:
I am makeing this build right now and i have question :
i mean at what lvl i suppose to start use Hatred ??
Right now i have 5L and iam using VG + Fork + Elemental dmg + nightblade + gmp , and im thinking to change elemental dmg for any different right now to moment when i pick a convert physical dmg for cold dmg ? its a good point ?

And the last one :D A cobra lash will be working same with this build :D ?

I've started using hatred the moment i got it. Keep precision at low lvl to reserve less mana and getting either claw or jewel with some mana gained on hit helps a lot. I personally bought cheap twin claw and that solved all the mana issues. Also if ur using hrimsorrow gloves, you don't need cold conversion passive as you already convert 100% of damage with gloves alone. Cobra lash is viable option but personally once i switched to Gyre ( at about 20th lvl) i,'ve never looked back :)
Wicked_Clown
@DJPapaz

It should be in the PoB, otherwise I'll update it. It doesn't quite cancel out the effects of Longshot, but it does lower the damage of the node. I think with the lowered Damage, plus Projectile Speed it pays off. Going the bottom points for even more Projectile Speed probably wouldn't be a bad option but I don't like being starved for points. Glad to hear you are playing the build and crushing it. I'm just finishing off the maps I have left on the Atlas and I'll probably do a final wrap up video and work on a new build guide. If I didn't make guides I'd play this for a few weeks however you gotta hustle for content hahaha.

@Bzyku1957

You could use Hypothermia instead of Elemental Damage. They are very comparable in bonus Damage, and Hypothermia feels really nice. I just went for whatever Socket Colours I got first. Cobra Lash can drop right in to where Venom Gyre is and would feel good too, you could switch out Fork for Vicious Projectiles / Added Cold Damage.
"
AziiRe wrote:
Pierce is debated, I tried out using the Piercing Shots node that you linked and I personally didn't like it. You lose 60% of your Blades half the time as most mob. Boss DPS is about the same, and clear speed is about the same aswell. It just comes down to game feel, and with Pierce the skill feels like it packs no punch. It's a personal taste thing though.

I've tried to use pierce gem instead of fork and I like this way more
So could u pls advice what should I do? Just get Piercing Shots at tree OR use Piercing Shots anointment instead Ambidexterity and put any other gem instead of fork (if so, which one) OR just swap fork for pierce?
ty
Last edited by Kinsl on Sep 10, 2019, 12:19:30 PM
Hi AziiRe,

really like your build guide. Played it as a league starter and enjoyed the gameplay. Currently I am lvl 85 and mapping t5-7 and my dmg is really low and clear speed not so fast. Which items should I upgrade as soon as possible to boost my dps and imrpove my clearspeed?

Also I have problems doing the trials for the uber lab because of the low life. Would be great if you can make me suggestions for both problems.
@Kinsl

I would definitely take the Piercing Shot points and then replace your Pierce gem with something that gives good damage such as Vicious Projectiles or Added Cold Damage. Getting it on the tree would be a better investment, as Ambidexterity is an insane dps boost. Your gem setup should be like this if you take Piercing Shot (in priority order):

Venom Gyre > Greater Multiple Projectiles > Nightblade > Hypothermia > Elemental Damage with Attacks > Vicious Projectiles

@Gambler92

Glad you like the build :) make sure you get the uniques (minus Pandemonious because of price) and your gem links setup. Herald of Ice CoH Setup, and Hatred are your main ones. Daresso's are like 10c, and Jewellers Touch is probably around 15c and a 5 Link is pretty nice. Upgrading your Claws when possible is a big priority. I currently use a 300pdps and 170pdps + some Cold Damage on my Claws. If you get two 300pdps Claws you can clear the whole Atlas (I've done t15s).

In regards to Uber Lab trials I'm not too sure, I didn't have many problems with them. Being patient and using movement skills helps a lot, I didn't do anything else special. We are low life so can't be as reckless as most builds.
"
AziiRe wrote:

Hey m8, using your build, i'm lvl 74 and I'm curious why you recommend hypothermia as 6th gem? It seems to be that there are other gems like just "added cold" or ice bite or as u noted vicious projectiles.. they all seem to increase my damage output significantly compared to hypothermia... am i just dreaming that because the tooltip doesn't change at all from hypo or?

Nice guide btw :)
hi there

some questions

do u think the build is a little weak in a single target ?

i reduced the precision to level 1 and i am using hatred and herald of ice and the mana i have free is 125, clearing the monsters is not taking time but when i reach the boss of the map i am having a little issue on mana since it goes off very fast and i need to use my mana flask.
maybe i missed something on that part u think u can help?

this is my gear so far, reached to t9 maps

ofc i think i need better weapons and with time i will find them

i like your build and the whole idea, i ve been tracking this since day 1 and i am waiting to see more parts on what this build can do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info