[3.9] Aziire's Venom Gyre Assassin - Dodge & Freeze Everything!

hi I totally apologise if someone has asked this before but there are a lot of pages to read through...

I was wondering how the 50% conversion to chaos from venom gyre and the 90% to cold from hrimsorrow gloves and winter spirit passives worked together?

I didn't know enough about conversion so I looked it up and apparently all conversion is scaled down to fit 100%, and that conversion from gems takes precendence over gear and passives, so does this mean I'm stuck at 50% conversion for cold or is there something else I'm missing?

Thank you!
hit +1 to max power charges on my starkonjas. Feels GOOD
"
SorelyTempted wrote:
hi I totally apologise if someone has asked this before but there are a lot of pages to read through...

I was wondering how the 50% conversion to chaos from venom gyre and the 90% to cold from hrimsorrow gloves and winter spirit passives worked together?

I didn't know enough about conversion so I looked it up and apparently all conversion is scaled down to fit 100%, and that conversion from gems takes precendence over gear and passives, so does this mean I'm stuck at 50% conversion for cold or is there something else I'm missing?

Thank you!

You're right
you can choose between hrimsorrow or passive points
@tehdonno

I thought about replacing it but then we wouldn't be immune to Physical Reflect. I think it is fine to have, saves us points and isn't bad dps wise either.

@Kinsl

Awesome to hear that you took down Shaper and Tier 14 Elder, better than any bosses I have done. I'm a real boring player and just alc and go through maps.

@Xerosia

Yep we picked up Mistwalker which is the new passive with Elusive bonuses.

@GoldPush

Yeah I struggled a little on some of the Beyond boys, whoever I take that along with the fact that I roll through the rest of the map.

@Kinsl

Seems you are having good luck with the Pierce, I might have to try it out again. Maybe I judged it a little too soon.

@SorelyTempted

Yep 50% Cold, this is still fine for us though. We only use Hrimsorrow and don't take Winter Spirit anymore. I need to updated the passive trees on the guide.

@Poiso

Damn that is insane, I imagine the extra Power Charge makes blowing up packs juicier.
@AziiRe

Thanks for very fun to play build!
Can u say why u decided to remove Winter Spirit passive point?
@pwc1337

We don't need it as we get enough conversion thanks to Hrimsorrow's. I had it in the first version because Venom Gyre hadn't been released and I didn't have the Gem Information yet.
@AziiRe
What did you take instead of Winter Spirit? Could you give us a final tree to follow?
Thank you for the help guys very much appreciated. As an aside is it still worth picking up the 12% increased cold damage passive that leads to winter spirit?
@hustawka2

I'll update the trees in the next hour or two, the final tree in Path of Building should be updated, I'll double check it.

@SorelyTempted

I don't think it is worth picking up the cold damage passives. Instead we opt for something like the bonus Frenzy Charge.
What would be the best stat to look for the Lab enchant ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info