3.8| Stress Free PoE - DEADITOR, "EH"? |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

The 3.9 version of this guide is now live! Click here to get there! Thank you so much for such a great and encouraging league! You were all so great to each other and I appreciate the attitude you all brought to the thread. I'm very blessed to have had you all around. Thank you to all who tried the build out, whether you're a poster or not. Thank you.

My Builds Going Forward (PoE 2 & Onwards...)
So ExileCon made some HUGE announcements! I'm really really really excited for them to come to fruition. That being said, character building will be completely different and as a result, existing guides/builds will be changing dramatically.

Now I love theory crafting. I would LOVE to have a build/guide for each of the current 19 ascendancy classes. Ideas are always rolling through my head (as I'm sure they are for you too ;).) With PoE adding an ADDITIONAL 19 ascendancies, I obviously have to pick and choose...38 ASCENDANCIES!!! I restrict myself to a maximum of 6 guides for the amount of personal time it takes to keep them updated and to be active in their threads. So I'll have to continue with the current strategy that I have when picking guides which is, "pick an idea or mechanic of the game that I really like, and build around it." Unfortunately, the number of things I'd like to write a guide on is much greater than 6. So I try to mix and match my preferences within one build while making it efficient, fun to play, that can be played with any rare items, something that doesn't require finicky aiming on PC, and something that can accommodate my long list of medical restrictions.

So with 38 ascendancies, there will obviously be a ton of options. Currently, there's one Necromancer...maybe there will be more. Currently, Occultist is perfect for CI, maybe more will be added. I'd love to keep all of my guides with their current base classes but if one of the new ascendancies matches more what I enjoy, I may end up changing to it. I want all my guides to be the same league in, league out. So IF I make any class changes, it's with the intent of the change being permanent.

So, here's a list of things I really like in PoE and that I'll hopefully be able to incorporate into 6 guides (I currently can't):

- A legion of minions that stay summoned and kill everything for me.
- A max Block character
- A max Dodge Character
- A bow character
- A totem character
- A CI character
- An RF character (if there was ever a Cold RF skill I'd choose that)
- I LOVE Phasing
- I love killing my minions
- A character that buffs allies (I know it's hard without uniques)
- Having a Scion would be cool
- I love lots of charges
- I LOOOOOVE slowing Enemies
- I love Shield skills

So anyway, the point of all this is, I don't know what PoE 2 will bring but I'll be doing my best not to change any ascendancies...but I will if it helps me get everything I love about the game into 6 builds/guides.

Thanks for your time and support. You're all fantastic. :)
WELCOME to my DEADITOR, "EH"? guide :)!

With this build, using a bow with Elemental Hit, we'll Ignite, Freeze, and Shock enemies from a distance. Everything else is automatic. It's so automatic that the game chooses which element you hit with! I know, I know, it's not really fair to kill enemies before they've experienced each elemental ailment, but that's the burden of dealing so much damage :). But that's it! Game passed. Atlas cleared. (The character name is just a portmanteau of the two ascendancies I suggest choosing.) Anyway it's easy 1 button fun! The build doesn't require any specific items or mods to play so you can just pick up and play like a good old fashion "dungeon crawler".

If you're curious about any aspect of the title or why my builds are the way they are, I give the details here. The guides I post will easily clear the Atlas despite the limitations I play with.

*For those with similar limitations to mine, I can play this build on Console. I can't play bow skills on PC, too much aiming (if you're curious, I explain that here.)

(Thanks Tagz for always being willing to figure out the Wiki with me.)

Here's the 3.8 gameplay video example and here's what my gear looks like. (My character name doesn't match my build anymore...too many respecs.)

The Guts (Gems/Gear/Tree/Attributes)
Gem Links
PoE restricts which gems are available to each class until Act 3. Until then you can get some gems for free from quest rewards, purchase some from specific NPCs in each town, or find them as loot.

There are two NPC's that sell all purchasable gems: the first one is Siosa in the Library in Act 3 (you have to do his quest first (the Library is connected to The Imperial Gardens)), the second NPC is Lilly Roth in Act 6.

*If I have a level next to a gem, stop levelling that gem at that level. For example, Cast when Damage Taken (Level 1). Don’t level Cast when Damage Taken beyond gem level 1.

5/6 Link - Main Skill (Socket in your Bow)
-Elemental Hit - Our main skill. It's an Attack that can be either Melee or Ranged. I chose Ranged. If you choose to level with it (which I always do), you'll find levelling pretty slow until you're done your second ascendancy. This skill is complex in the background but all we do is shoot :). It'll do no physical damage. It randomly chooses one of the three elements (Fire, Cold, Lightning) to shoot, never choosing the same element two times in a row (perfect for Elemental Equilibrium). It also has a much higher chance than other skills to apply the ailments of each element (Ignite, Freeze, Shock). Once your arrows start piercing or you're shooting more than one arrow at once, you'll see the big defensive perk to ailments :).
-Elemental Damage with Attacks Support - You'll never guess what this does. But if you guessed that it increases elemental damage on attack skills, you win :).
-Increased Critical Strikes Support - This greatly increases our skill's Critical Strike Chance. I focused on Crit chance quite a lot with this build. Of course, it's big damage, but it's awesome to constantly apply ailments too.
-Increased Critical Damage Support - This increases the amount of damage to our Critical Strikes. (It'll do nothing for our Hits that are not Crits.)
-Faster Attacks Support - Any guesses? Yup. It increases your attack speed.
-If you get a 6 link bow use whatever you want. There are a wide variety of bow preferences out there. I prefer Slower Projectile Support. It's a good damage boost and I find that after the Deadeye ascendancy node is taken I don't really need more projectiles. For those that like gem-swapping, many will probably like GMP for clear speed.

3 Link - Bonus Damage (Socket Anywhere)
-Cast when Damage Taken - Automatically casts linked spells. Linked spells can't be self casted. (For this build, gem order doesn't matter when linking spells to CwDT.)
-Summon Ice Golem - When this golem is alive, it'll increase your accuracy and crit chance.
-Blood Rage - This is a tricky skill. It's a buff that gets refreshed with every kill (if it's up when you kill). The buff actually hurts you for 4% of your life per second, but your hits leech life to cancel it out. The big perks to this buff is the HUGE increase in attack speed along with the chance to gain Frenzy Charges with each kill.

3 Sockets (2 Linked) - Auras (Socket Anywhere)
*You may want to hang onto a mana flask with your auras turned on until your damage is good enough for the mana leech node on the tree to be effective.
-Precision - This increases your accuracy and crit chance. It doesn't reserve a % of mana. It reserves a flat amount of mana that increases as the gem levels. It won't be an issue. It's just good to know. This skill doesn't need to be linked to anything.
-Blasphemy Support - Reserves 35% of our mana to make a curse an aura instead of an AoE spell we have to cast. The gem level of Blasphemy determines the size of the aura. Unlike normal auras, enemies must be inside Blasphemy's area of effect to have the curse applied to them. It's not a buff for us, it's a curse on them.
-Assassin's Mark - This is the curse to link with Blasphemy. It a busy skill; it does lots. For the enemies within Blasphemy's range: they'll take more damage from Crits, they'll be more likely to be hit with a Crit, and they even might give us a power charge if they die.

2 Link - Escape (Socket Anywhere)
-Cast when Damage Taken (Level 1) - Automatically casts linked spells. Linked spells can't be self casted. (For this build, gem order doesn't matter when linking spells to CwDT.)
-Phase Run - When Phase Run is active, we'll be able to move through enemies (not obstacles) with "way too fast for me" movement speed :). It's an automatic "getaway card".

Sooooo, you'll notice that there's lots of space for more gems. Do whatever you want! I prefer to have everything automatic. I like the "one-button" builds. So here's what my setup looks like if you're looking for ideas or just feel like copying.
Gear
ANYTHING YOU WANT!

If you’re new to PoE, check out the Tips for New Players link. It gives lots of help and tips on gear, mods, currency, levelling, and endgame mapping. Some good to know stuff that you'd hate not knowing.

- Weapon - Any bow you like.
- Quiver - Any quiver you like.
- Head - Anything you like.
- Chest - Anything you like.
- Hands - Anything you like.
- Feet - Anything you like.
- Amulet - Anything you like.
- Ring - Anything you like.
- Ring - Anything you like.
- Belt - Anything you like.
- Jewel - Anything you like.
- Flasks - Anything you like. I simply use 4 health flasks (that remove bleeding) and a Quartz Flask that removes Chill/Freeze.

Weapon Mods:
EH benefits from:
- Increased Elemental Damage
- Increased Crit Chance
- Increased Crit Damage
- Increases to Damage
- Increases to Area Damage
- Increases to Attack Speed
- Penetrating Elemental Resists
- "More" of any of the above. In PoE, the term "More" is much stronger than "Increased". So choose "More" over "Increased" when you can.

EH does NOT benefit from:
- Increased physical damage.

Your goal on the rest of your gear is:
- Maximum life
- Resists
- Movement Speed (typically on Boots)
- Ensuring you have high enough attributes for your skills.
- Any suggested mod you want on your weapon would be welcome on gear too.

- Here are my customized 3.8 loot filters (PC). They will make looting a lot more relaxing for those that play my builds.

This is my setup if you're interested. I play the same as the guide unless I'm testing something out.
Passive Tree
3.8's Passive Tree Link

3.8's PasteBin - https://pastebin.com/Pj7rJARS - Pastebin for Path of Building. (Copy the link, open Path of Building, click on “New”, then click “Import/Export Build”, click “Import from Pastebin…”, paste the link.)
Passive Tree Explained
This passive tree is a little more tricky than my other guides but still easy to follow. We'll start as the Scion. The Scion only has one ascendancy (subclass)(all the other classes have three to choose from) so we'll obviously be choosing that when the time comes. After you've completed your third ascendancy, the Scion actually gives you the option to have a second starting point to your passive tree. We'll be taking advantage of that, so unlike my other guides, I'll have a suggested starting path for you to take as you level.
Passive Tree Levelling Path
Refer to the picture I've included. (Here's a link to the picture if you need the picture bigger.)

1) Get all the nodes in section "A".
2) Then take the brown triangles to the blue circle. (The blue circle is the mana leech node. Once your damage is high enough, the mana node will remove the need for a mana flask. The brown triangles are the nodes we'll remove from the passive tree once we earn the ability to have a second starting point on the tree.)
3) Go from the blue circle to the pink circle. Then you'll be ready when the time comes, for your tree to have two starting points.
4) Then go anywhere you want.
-Just note that we can't allocate the nodes in section "B" until we have our second starting point.

Tree Focuses (in no particular order):
- Damage: The biggest focus I had with damage was Crit Chance and Crit Damage. But you'll see a bunch of with a good amount of Accuracy, Projectile Damage, Attack Speed, and whatever else was close that gave the most damage per node.
- Health: My favourite thing about going Scion with this tree is that we'll have 184% to maximum life. Along with great damage. I couldn't get close to the same life AND damage with the Deadeye starting as a Ranger.
- Dodge: I'll explain the mechanic itself in the section where I explain Mechanics ;)...but it's an excellent amount defence for a build that can't use Fortify Support, or anything of that sort.
Mana Leech: There's one mana leech node. I suggest rushing to it as described in the Levelling section, but it won't show its value until you do enough damage. But the one mana leech node will easily be enough...eventually :).
- Phasing: There's a small section where I took some phasing nodes out of personal preference. The three nodes have a lot of defence in them.
- Elemental Equilibrium: Again, I'll explain mechanics elsewhere, but EE is a HUGE part of this build. Elemental Hit is made for EE, even after it gets it's eventual nerf.
- Jewels - Jewel slots are amazing. Jewels are items you can find that you can actually allocate on your tree. They can give almost anything from health, damage, resists...anything. We will only have one jewel slot selected :(. As great as jewels are, I find managing them and remembering what I have exhausting. So I typically only have one or two jewel slots per character.

The Passive Tree I have for you takes you to level 90. That'll be really easy to get to. Pick what you want after that. You can't go wrong (unless it doesn't apply) so have fun!

Don't forget about attributes. You'll pass some nodes on the tree that give +30. If you don't have items to cover what you're short in as you're levelling, feel free to select some of these as you pass them. You'll get respec points that will let you remove them later once you have better gear.

Now, feel free to modify this is anyway. This is just my preference for easy Solo Self Found.

Take your time to look at each skill as they come along. Some of the nodes are pretty dramatic.

Some quests earn you respec points in case you regret any decisions you made on the tree. You can also use Orbs of Regret for the same thing. Save 6 for when you finish your third ascendancy.
Ascendancy
As you go through the game you'll come across Trials of Ascendancy. Starting in Act 3 you'll see their value. Once you have completed all 6 of the first set of trails, you'll get to attempt your first Labyrinth (lab). Good luck! Upon completion choose your only option, Ascendant. You get two ascendancy points per lab. There are four labs for a total of 8 points. (Redoing the same lab difficulty will not reward you with more ascendancy points if you've already completed it.)

The Scion's ascendancy is unique compared to all the other starting classes. You only have one ascendancy to choose from, but you can choose between "compressed" versions of every other classes' ascendancies. Out of the 8 ascendancy points you get, you'll get to choose 2 major nodes that represent other classes. You can honestly choose any you two you prefer but I've found the ones that I suggest to be a GREAT for both clear speed and single target damage without any gem-swapping.

You can spend your points in any order you like. My preference is as follows:
- 1st Two Points - We're heading to Deadeye, but we can't reach it yet. So take the Dexterity and Passive Point that leads to it.
- 2nd Two Points - Select Deadeye and the Passive Point after it. If you've been having a hard time levelling, this is where your troubles end. You get more Accuracy, your arrows pierce 2 more targets, you now shoot two arrows at once, you won't take extra damage while moving while bleeding, and you get bonus damage the farther away enemies are.
- 3rd Two Points - Select the Path of the Ranger node and then the Strength and Intelligence node on the way to Inquisitor. Path of the Ranger is the node that lets you start building your tree from a second location, in our case, the Ranger's starting location. You can now "un-spec" out of the "brown diamonds" nodes (as long as you reached the Ranger's starting point as previously suggested) and put them where you like.
- 4th Two Points - Take the Passive Point and then Inquisitor. Inquisitor is awesome. It gives our critical strikes more damage almost all the time, more damage with extra Elemental Penetration, enemies that are close to us take extra damage, when hitting a rare or unique enemy we have a good chance (with fast attack speed) to create consecrated ground, AND we're immune to ELEMENTAL ailments while on that consecrated ground. Busy hey?

Good job! You did it! :)
Pantheon
Choose any you like as they come across. I personally like physical damage reduction and movement speed but there are no make or break options here. Just preferences. I find I standstill with this build more than my other builds, so I keep that in mind when I pick.
Attributes
You'll get most of the attributes that you require to use your gems from the tree. You'll need a little bit more Intelligence.

You'll Be Short:
Strength: 0
Dexterity: 0
Intelligence: 11

Getting 11 Int. on your gear is really easy. But the natural attributes you will EVENTUALLY get on the tree may not come in the order you want. Amulets and +30 nodes are great temporary solutions until you have what you need on the tree.

From the Tree You'll Get:
Strength: 100
Dexterity: 285
Intelligence: 100

Your Gems Need:
Strength: 70
Dexterity: 155 (more for a sweet bow)
Intelligence: 111
Media and Extras (Videos/Tools/Filters)
Videos? 3 options:
- 3.8's gameplay video example
- My DEADITOR, "EH"? playlist showing my most recent sessions with the build.
- My broadcast channel. Mixer keeps the last 14 days worth of broadcasts.
I don't always play awake, but I'd rather play than not :).

- Software:
- PoEMate - The mobile planner I use (if the link doesn't work in your area, just search PoEMate in your mobile store).
- Path of Building - The desktop character planner I use.
- 3.8's Pastebin - https://pastebin.com/Pj7rJARS - (Copy the link, open Path of Building, click on “New”, then click “Import/Export Build”, click “Import from Pastebin…”, paste the link.)

Loot Filters:
- My customized 3.8 loot filters, their details, and how to download them are located here.
For New-ish Players (How I Play/Build Mechanics/Newbie Tips)
How I Play This Build/How it Functions in Gameplay
This build is really easy to play. Sooooo easy.

Quick Version: Stand and shoot.

That's it! Honestly! Everything else is automatic!

Detailed Version
So you honestly just shoot your arrows. That's it. One button. But here's what happens in the background:

Elemental Hit randomly rotates between Fire, Cold, and Lightning attacks as you shoot (never shooting the same element two times in a row). So Elemental Equilibrium coincides perfectly with this skill. EH has a bonus chance to apply the ailments of each element it shoots, and Critical Strikes are guaranteed to apply the element's ailment. So you'll find your enemies are almost always Burning, Frozen, and/or Shocked.

Even though we dodge lots, we'll still get hit as we go mapping. We have (unless you put on more like me) two Cast when Damage Taken gems. The one that's going full level has both Blood Rage and Ice Golem linked to it. Those two skills will likely be active almost all the time, but it's of course not guaranteed. When they are active you'll notice you'll lose some health if you're not attacking anything. That's from Blood Rage. It's mindless to deal with. It's just not something you want to forget about. The other CwDT gem is a low-level one that is only meant to give us Phase Run's Phasing and really fast movement speed if we need it. It's meant to go off often in-case we need an escape.

We'll also be running to auras. They are simple enough as explained in the Gems sections. They just increase our accuracy and crit chance. Precision, of course, impacts us, while the curse impacts enemies. So enemies have to be within the curses radius (controlled by Blasphemy) in order for us to gain the perks.

You'll also notice that you'll have charges spinning around you sometimes. We have the chance to get Frenzy Charges when we kill while effected by Blood Rage. We have the chance to get Power Charges when we kill enemies effected by our curse.

That's really it! Really strong, really simple. (See the Build Mechanics Explained for New Players and Gem Links sections for further details.)
Build Mechanics Explained for New Players
Charges
We'll be earning two types of charges with this build: Power and Frenzy charges. We won't have them up ALL the time, but we might :). We have a chance to get Frenzy Charges when we kill an enemy while Blood Rage is active. We have a chance to get Power Charges when we kill an enemy within the radius of Assassin's Mark.

EACH Frenzy Charge gives us:
- 4% increased Attack Speed
- 4% increased Cast Speed
- 4% more Damage

EACH Power Charge gives us:
- 40% increased Critical Strike

Now you know.
Consecrated Ground (from the Inquisitor)
Normal Consecrated Ground is an area on the ground (not something that follows you around) that gives you and allies 6% life regen. The Consecrated Ground we get from the Inquisitor Ascendancy node we chose, gives us the 6% life regen when we're on it, but it also makes us immune to Burning, Chill/Freezing, and Shock.

It's something to keep in mind if you can see it.
Critical Chance & Multiplier
Critical Strike Chance is the % chance you have to make a Critical Shot each hit. Critical strikes do two things, they cause the ailment of the element you hit with, and they deal Critical Damage instead of normal damage. The amount of damage done by a critical strike is determined by your critical strike multiplier. Most of the build's damage revolves around Critical Strikes.
Dodge and Evasion
Evasion only evades Attacks (both melee and ranged). Not spells. By Evades, I mean that it has a chance to have an Attack completely miss us and we take no damage. This stat is based on the amount of bonus Evasion we pick on the Passive Tree and the gear we have equipped. If we have very little Evasion on our gear, no amount of Evasion on the tree will be helpful.

Dodge isn't based on gear at all. It's a flat stat...we always have it. With the nodes we chose, we have a chance to dodge both Attacks and Spells. Dodge is the same as Evasion in the sense that, if the game "rolls the dice" in our favour, an enemy's hit will miss us completely.

Both of these mechanics only apply to hits. So watch out for Damage Over Time.
Elemental Equilibrium
Elemental Equilibrium (EE) is a node on the passive tree. It gives enemies negative resists to elements you don't hit enemies with...if you've hit them with an element.
So if I hit an enemy with lightning, the enemy now has 25% extra lightning resistance and -50% to both fire and cold resists. If my spell or attack hits an enemy with lightning and fire, the enemy is only now susceptible to cold damage.

So since the effect of EE changes with every elemental hit against an enemy, Elemental Hit (the skill) is a perfect combo with EE as EH never uses the same element two times in a row.
Phasing
Phasing is a mechanic I love to incorporate when I can. We'll gain it from a few different methods with this build (getting hit, chance on kill, flask(?)). Phasing on its own lets you walk through enemies (not obstacles). Phasing from the skill Phase Run (which we use) gives you bonus movement speed while phasing.
Piercing
Pierce is a mechanic that shoots through enemies (in a straight line) to hit the next enemy behind the first. The skill you fire will (with some exceptions) "do its thing" with every enemy it hits. SO for example, with Elemental Hit, when you hit an enemy, a small explosion happens around the enemy that was hit. If you're piercing, it will do that explosion on every enemy that was hit.
Tips for New Players
Loose Ends (Map Mods/Gem Locations/Bandits)
Endgame Mods to Avoid
At the end of the game, the levels (maps) you try and clear will have random modifiers (mods) allocated to them. There are A LOT of mods that can go on a map.

There are only a couple of mods that we shouldn’t run:
-Elemental Reflect - Elemental Reflect would kill us instantly.
-No Mana Regen - Even though we leech, I don't like carrying around mana flasks, or at least, NEEDING them. So I guess you could run it and just have a flask ready to go.

Some mods will be inconvenient, but they won't be impossible to run. You'll learn your personal preferences over time as well.
Quests and Gem Locations - Quick Reference
- I suggest doing every quest in the game. It doesn't take long. If you're too eager to get to mapping in the endgame, here is a link to all the quests that give Skill Points as a reward.

Bandits - With the Bandits in Act 2, I kill them all for the extra 2 skill points. You, of course, do what you like.

**Remember to prioritize. You may not be lucky enough to get the gear that'll let you play with all your gems as soon as they are available. So do what works best for you until the gear comes (don't be quick to sell your old gear in case something doesn't work out).

List of Gems in Order of Story Acquisition:
Act 1 - The Caged Brute - Purchase - Level 8 - Increased Critical Strikes Support
Act 1 - The Caged Brute - Purchase - Level 10 - Precision
Act 1 - The Siren's Cadence - Purchase - Level 12 - Elemental Hit
Act 2 - Deal with the Bandits - Reward - Level 15 - Kill Everyone - 2 Skill Points
Act 2 - Root of the Problem - Purchase - Level 16 - Blood Rage
Act 2 - Sharp and Cruel - Reward - Level 18 - Elemental Damage with Attacks Support
Act 2 - Sharp and Cruel - Purchase - Level 18 - Increased Critical Damage Support
Act 2 - Sharp and Cruel - Purchase - Level 18 - Faster Attacks Support
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 24 - Assassin's Mark
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 31 - Blasphemy Support
Act 4 - Breaking the Seal - Reward - Level 34 - Summon Ice Golem
Act 4 - Breaking the Seal - Purchase - Level 34 - Phase Run
Act 4 - The Eternal Nightmare - Purchase - Level 38 - Cast when Damage Taken Support (x2)
List of Gems in Order by Level:
Level 8 - Increased Critical Strikes Support
Level 10 - Precision
Level 12 - Elemental Hit
Level 15 - Kill Everyone - 2 Skill Points
Level 16 - Blood Rage
Level 18 - Elemental Damage with Attacks Support
Level 18 - Increased Critical Damage Support
Level 18 - Faster Attacks Support
Level 24 - Assassin's Mark
Level 31 - Blasphemy Support
Level 34 - Summon Ice Golem
Level 34 - Phase Run
Level 38 - Cast when Damage Taken Support (x2)
(Let me know if you saw any errors in the list.)

- There are two NPCs that sell all purchasable gems: the first one is Siosa in the Library in Act 3 (you have to do his quest first (the Library is connected to The Imperial Gardens)), the second NPC is Lilly Roth in Act 6 (Do her quest in Act 6).
Awesome. So if you have any questions let me know and I'll respond the best I can. Don't feel embarrassed. Ask anything you like. It's easy to miss/overlook details in the guide or on the wiki. Likely someone else wants to know the answer too :). (I likely won't have time to evaluate characters (sorry!) but I've listed in general what mods to look for on your items so you know what to look for and improve upon. Don't forget to check the Tips section if you're new too.)

Replies: Feel free to respond to other players' posts! The more that's out there, the more we learn. Please be kind, respectful, and theoretical (not a Know-It-All) when helping others out. I will happily respond to questions but please note that I have multiple guides and I'd like to respond to each equally. I’ll do my best to get back to you as quickly as possible but set your expectations that I'll respond to each guide once a week. (Too much time responding to guides makes an unhappy spouse...an unhappy spouse means less time for guide replies...less time for guide replies makes an unhappy me...Unhappy spouse + unhappy me = an epic hockey fight with sweet uppercuts which I would obviously lose...a lost hockey fight against my spouse = busted hands that I can't type with, no teeth to voice type with, and black eyes that I can't read with. So one build a day, m'kay? K.)

Here's a list of my OTHER GUIDES if you're interested :).

OH! Don't forget, to support GGG by buying a skin for all your favourite skills you use. They last forever, you look rad, and it keeps PoE going too :).

Double OH! I make a new thread every league for every guide I do. So all the comments, questions, and answers you read are all relevant for this current expansion. (At the end of a league I post links in the previous guide to guide players to the newest rendition of the build.)

K. Done. Happy gaming :).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Dec 13, 2019, 9:47:00 AM
Last bumped on Dec 13, 2019, 9:46:35 AM
Bandits?

I like to read guides on my phone the night before (dont have internet at home) and it makes it hard to check the PoB.
"
Oblivionsfate wrote:
Bandits?

I like to read guides on my phone the night before (dont have internet at home) and it makes it hard to check the PoB.
Hey Oblivionsfate,

They're in there but it's easy to miss. In the last section.

Bandits - With the Bandits in Act 2, I kill them all for the extra 2 skill points. You, of course, do what you like.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
The realm goes down for 3.8 in under an hour! Good luck everyone!

Annnnnd

Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Sep 6, 2019, 12:19:42 PM
3.8 PC Filters are ready to use.

Annnnnd

Thank you so much for the update of your guide. For this scion obviously nothing has changed: She is still an excellent map clearer and is so much fun to play.

My Milena just has reached level 90.

My conclusion for the moment is that her attack is powerful enough on its own. It's better to pay attention to her defensive abilities on her equipment (life, more life, much more life, evasion, etc) than to her offensive ones.

Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Last edited by Caligula_Exile on Sep 9, 2019, 4:29:02 AM
"
Thank you so much for the update of your guide. For this scion obviously nothing has changed: She is still an excellent map cleaner and is so much fun to play.

My Milena just has reached level 90.

My conclusion for the moment is that her attack is powerful enough on its own. It's better to pay attention to her defensive abilities on her equipment (life, more life, much more life, evasion, etc) than to her offensive ones.
Hey Caligula_Exile,

Thanks! Ya, she's an excellent clearer and boss killer. 3.8 didn't change anything with her at all...and I'm happy with that. Good call on D. This build really only has dodge and life for defence, so you are correct :), get life as high as you can!

Thanks for the encouragement :). I'm glad you're liking it.

Annnnnd

Thanks for creating this build. :)

I'm near end of Act 5 and enjoying it. I originally started with the gems in the order as outlined in the gem links above for Elemental Hit, but I switched to Faster Attacks, Increased Attack Speed, and Pierce (till I get to Deadeye), and it makes the leveling much smoother at this point.

Looking forward to finishing the campaign so I can get to mapping. :)
Hi,
Thanks for the build.

Just to make sure, we have to achieve ascendancy to continue our passive tree past 27-ish points?

Also, having a lot of trouble doing the Blight encounters. Seems like I need more aoe or something. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Last edited by Ciarre on Sep 9, 2019, 4:59:39 PM
"
"
Syt1976 wrote:
Thanks for creating this build. :)

I'm near end of Act 5 and enjoying it. I originally started with the gems in the order as outlined in the gem links above for Elemental Hit, but I switched to Faster Attacks, Increased Attack Speed, and Pierce (till I get to Deadeye), and it makes the leveling much smoother at this point.

Looking forward to finishing the campaign so I can get to mapping. :)
Hey Syt1976,

Thanks for the message! Those are good levelling links. Deadeye makes a HUGE difference. The build just takes off at that point.

"
"
Ciarre wrote:
Hi,
Thanks for the build.

Just to make sure, we have to achieve ascendancy to continue our passive tree past 27-ish points?

Also, having a lot of trouble doing the Blight encounters. Seems like I need more aoe or something. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Hey Ciarre,

Sorry you're having a rough time. I saw you have Caustic Arrow equipped. That's a good one for levelling until you get your second ascendancy done. The user above has a good 4 link for levelling EH as well. Adding Pierce is a big one and would be great for Blight encounters too. Adding an extra projective while levelling (from a quiver) really helps too.

You can level as far as you like. Just be sure to save a few respec points. I have a picture of the tree that shows the temporary path to take so you can keep spending your passive points as they come...until the third ascendancy.

Did you see that picture there? It's tucked away under Passive Tree - Passive Tree Explained - Passive Tree Levelling Path.

Does that help? Let me know if not.

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info