3.8| Stress Free PoE - DEADITOR, "EH"? |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

Hey i hate to bother im new at this just joined the poe community this month and like the build just having trouble with the kill tree im lvl 42 now and have 23 unused skill points and cant seem to spend them in the manna your review shows just did the first ascendancy and now have to do the second and recommended lvl for that is 55 which mean more time grinding to get there and will have more unused skill points can you please tell me what i'm doing wrong
Hey if anyone is still playing this build could you look at my build and tell me what to change. I keep dying Eradicator. Resist are maxed invasion 9314, armor measly 315 and life 4429. LV.83. No idea where to level up at safely. I dont feel like I'm doing enough damage. 6L Deaths Harp.
Wowza, I'm late this time. And I already brought my character all the way up to lvl. 60! o_O

Anyway, awesome AWESOME build (again, as expected, because your builds always work flawlessly). Thank you so much for all the effort and energy you put into your guides! I wouldn't have the same amount of fun I'm having with PoE without them. I like to call them my "frustration killer builds". Kudos to you, mate!

With my current setup I'm a bit low on health but apart from that it works really great! I'm about to hit the labyrinth for the 2nd time and can't wait to get my next set of ascendancy points to spend.

There is but a question I have that concerns the CWDT support gems you're recommending for this build. As for the blood rage and ice golem linking there is no leveling limit attached to it, is that correct? Because for the phase run linking you recommend not to level the CWDM support gem not above lvl. 1. Why's that so and where's the difference?

Also, where can I purchase a lvl. 1 CWDT support gem? I tried to get one from Petarus and Vanja in act 4 but they only sell one that's already lvl. 9?!

Anyway, cheers mate and keep up the great work! It is very much appreciated! :)
"
"
Bouyou34 wrote:
Why would you even use 4 Life flasks ?
Welllll Bouyou34, it's because I like simple. And I prefer simple for the health restrictions I play with that I mention in the guide. But with Blood Rage active often, Life Flasks aren't a bad backup. But use whatever you like. The build doesn't need any specific flask so just use what you think is best. For me? The less thinking I have to do, the better.
"
"
Hellreed wrote:
Spoiler
Hey i hate to bother im new at this just joined the poe community this month and like the build just having trouble with the kill tree im lvl 42 now and have 23 unused skill points and cant seem to spend them in the manna your review shows just did the first ascendancy and now have to do the second and recommended lvl for that is 55 which mean more time grinding to get there and will have more unused skill points can you please tell me what i'm doing wrong
It's never a bother Hellreed. Message whatever you need to. Welcome to the community! I hope you love PoE!

Your character information on the website is private (you can make it public if you like) so I can't see your character but I'll see what I can do.

If I understand your situation correctly, you're waiting to spend your passive points until you can start your tree from the second location (Ranger). You don't need to do this. There is a little explanation in the guide that tells you where you can put your points as you wait for your character to complete Ascendancies. It's located in The Guts (Gems/Gear/Tree/Attributes) - Passive Tree - Passive Tree Explained - Passive Tree Levelling Path. Let me know if that's helpful. It has a picture that shows where to put your temporary points.

Also, you don't need to grind to get to the next ascendancy. Just get around to it once you're around level 55. You have to complete the trials that are for each level of Labyrinth anyway. So I'd just keep going through the story.

Does that help? If I didn't understand, let me know.
"
"
dcc1997 wrote:
Spoiler
Hey if anyone is still playing this build could you look at my build and tell me what to change. I keep dying Eradicator. Resist are maxed invasion 9314, armor measly 315 and life 4429. LV.83. No idea where to level up at safely. I dont feel like I'm doing enough damage. 6L Deaths Harp.
Hey dcc1997. Sorry you've hit a wall. I brought up your build but your bow wasn't equipped and as a result I couldn't see your EH gems. I did some looking around though. So the bow you're using is good for clearing. The extra projectile is awesome. The crit chance and damage are good too. But they aren't great! There are bows out there that have the same crit stats but also add elemental damage to the mix. That being said, when you have a 6-link, it's hard to find another.

You have selected the ability on your tree to start from the Ranger's starting point. If you respec to that, it'll save you about 5 or 6 travel nodes that you can put into your tree. There's a little section in the guide located in The Guts (Gems/Gear/Tree/Attributes) - Passive Tree - Passive Tree Explained - Passive Tree Levelling Path that shows how to split the tree.

Also remember, completing your 4th Ascendancy will GREATLY increase your damage.

Try those changes out and see how that feels. We'll go from there if that doesn't do it for you.
"
"
Spoiler
Wowza, I'm late this time. And I already brought my character all the way up to lvl. 60! o_O

Anyway, awesome AWESOME build (again, as expected, because your builds always work flawlessly). Thank you so much for all the effort and energy you put into your guides! I wouldn't have the same amount of fun I'm having with PoE without them. I like to call them my "frustration killer builds". Kudos to you, mate!

With my current setup I'm a bit low on health but apart from that it works really great! I'm about to hit the labyrinth for the 2nd time and can't wait to get my next set of ascendancy points to spend.

There is but a question I have that concerns the CWDT support gems you're recommending for this build. As for the blood rage and ice golem linking there is no leveling limit attached to it, is that correct? Because for the phase run linking you recommend not to level the CWDM support gem not above lvl. 1. Why's that so and where's the difference?

Also, where can I purchase a lvl. 1 CWDT support gem? I tried to get one from Petarus and Vanja in act 4 but they only sell one that's already lvl. 9?!

Anyway, cheers mate and keep up the great work! It is very much appreciated! :)
Always a pleasure PrincessOfAsgard :). Thank you for such kind words. That's really very encouraging and thoughtful. Thank you. I'm glad you like the build! It's hit or miss for some, but I love it.

So with CwDT, I keep the gems that don't need to be cast often (but still need to be occasionally cast) on a high-level CwDT. That way they are being put into gameplay often enough and their effective enough because they are high-level gems themselves. Spells that don't have an effect that increase as the gem levels (Phase Run gives you phasing no matter the gem level) I put in low-level CwDT so that the effects I want are cast as often as possible.

CwDT has casting restrictions. Gems have to be around the same level. I just realized that I don't have a CwDT section in the guide. I'll add one.
Here's an excerpt from one of my other guides on CwDT:
Cast when Damage Taken (CwDT) is a gem that automatically casts linked spells (not attacks) when your character takes a certain amount of damage. The lower the level of CwDT, the less damage it needs to cast its linked spells. The higher the level of CwDT, the more damage it needs to cast linked gems.

CwDT cannot support ACTIVE skills with a higher player level requirement than that of the CwDT gem itself. For spells to be cast by CwDT, the spell has wot be within the requirement level listed on the gem. As you level gems, you'll see that they all have certain player levels you have to be at in order to use them. CwDT does too. You'll notice in the CwDT gem description that it'll only cast spells under a certain requirement level. That requirement level goes up as CwDT levels. Linked SUPPORT gems have no boundaries and can be fully levelled.

The benefit to a high-level CwDT at a high level is that we can have high-level gems attached to it (Stone Golem). The benefit to a low-level CwDT is that you can have spells being cast frequently. Good for utility spells (applying curses and such).

You can't manually cast spells that are linked to CwDT and within CwDT's gem requirement level.
If that doesn't make sense let me know. If you check out my gear, you'll see the types of gems I've added to a CwDT level 1 compared to the Golem and Blood Rage.

If you missed the chance to get a level 1 gem from Petarus and Vanja, you can get one from Siosa in the Library in Act 3 (he's a pain and you have to do his quest first) or you can get one from Lily in Act 6 (do her quest).

Thanks again for such nice compliments. Let me know if this didn't answer your questions or if you have any more.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Gonna make a new char and give this a shot. Pretty simple and straightforward, but good catch on seeing how well this works out for Scion. :3 I'm just wondering how she fares on the current endgame content like Uber Elder and Shaper and such?
"
KittenyKat wrote:
Gonna make a new char and give this a shot. Pretty simple and straightforward, but good catch on seeing how well this works out for Scion. :3 I'm just wondering how she fares on the current endgame content like Uber Elder and Shaper and such?
Hey KittenyKat. The build works well endgame. I've personally never done Uber Elder with any build as the boss battle is way to busy and has too similar shades/colours for my symptoms. The Shaper is a breeze though.

Thanks! And thanks for giving the character a try. Let me know what you think!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Great damage and easy to equip and play. I recommend it! Ty 4 sharing :-)
I'm wondering right now if maybe Alira's reward might be better than the 2 passive points.. what do you think?
I think you need a mana flask anyway. I decided to take the points because they give you a jewel place (life / attackspeed / bow damage / crit)
"
"
adidas2023 wrote:
Spoiler
Great damage and easy to equip and play. I recommend it! Ty 4 sharing :-)
Thanks adidas2023. I appreciate it. I really like the build, I'm glad you do to. Thanks for taking the time to be thoughtful.
"
"
KittenyKat wrote:
Spoiler
I'm wondering right now if maybe Alira's reward might be better than the 2 passive points.. what do you think?
"
adidas2023 wrote:
Spoiler
I think you need a mana flask anyway. I decided to take the points because they give you a jewel place (life / attackspeed / bow damage / crit)
Hey KittenyKat,

I think the only part of Ailra's perks I'd care about is the Crit. The mana regen doesn't help cause our attack speed is too fast (as was mentioned, you'd need a mana flask until you're leeching mana) and the resists are really easy to get (if you're only sticking to a few uniques or less. I think Kraityn's would be much more useful. All three perks apply well to this build. That being said though, I still prefer the 2 bonus passive points. But pick whichever works for you! There's nothing wrong with doing what you want :). Plus, you can always re-do the bandit choices if you don't like what you've chosen.

Good question/post.

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info