Balance in Path of Exile: Blight

Pog
i rly like the fact thet you guys buffs more then nerf, because buffing Things also make much more fun. im hyped. Thank You for making this game so great.
A
hmm Poet Pen is back.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
rip direct casters.
"
Marxone wrote:
hmm Poet Pen is back.

I dont realy understand how the "it will trigger when finishing attack" works, i mean the cooldown get buffed but still it will cast two spells in the same time no? Or the rework make it like before as it was?
GGG again wants to push specific classes by nerfing, gz :D

But why raping casters to the ground, this is shit, seriously, not where i.e. elementalist already was raped last time?
I played over 13 leagues and this game needs some major things

For Example:
1- You can add pants like a gloves or something like that.

2- Premium chaos receipt stash tab? Please help us about it. You can earn amazing money with it and players earn lots of time for playing maps or quests.

3- You can definitely add offline trading. you may sell offline trading stash tab. (people would want to trade when they are offline and people would want to buy something when seller are offline)

4- New class would be best.

GGG, please think about it.

Best Regards,
Burak
Last edited by JavaMaster on Sep 3, 2019, 6:07:22 AM
"
Klavarnae wrote:
Just remember GGG. For every one person complaining, there's 100s(or more) of people who welcome these changes, just who don't care to post about it.

Here is one :) GJ GGG! Cant wait to see the Patch Notes
Casters like elementalist and occulist was pretty much useless in legion and now you nerf them again lol...
"
cronus wrote:
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Packs of monsters that spawn with Rare monsters now have a single shared modifier from the Rare

looking forward to fight a global "allies can't die" :-)

so its like it doesnt exist. They changed the mod so they cant buff each other :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info