Balance in Path of Exile: Blight

GGG - Thank you!

I've always played necro/summoner classes and cannot wait for this league! I am so excited, i'm literally counting down the hours...

i don't think you can change the meta view that a build which requires a mana flask is a failed build.

Rip spellcaster mana
Rip specters
Tornado shot is still good.
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Packs of monsters that spawn with Rare monsters now have a single shared modifier from the Rare

looking forward to fight a global "allies can't die" :-)

"
ryuukk33 wrote:
Your tendency of BUFF then KILL stuff will cause the death of the game, already in descending trend

pretty sure that isnt true unless you play standard and if you do play standard then thats your fault/choice.
#StandardLivesMatter
Hyped hope I can start planning my skilltree a day or 2 in advance
" Packs of monsters that spawn with Rare monsters now have a single shared modifier from the Rare, as well as more life, damage, experience and item rewards. This will make a Rare monster encounter more rewarding, and able to provide a greater challenge. "

Is there a chance that Cannot Die Aura can be shared from the rare and the entire pack become impossible to kill , since every mob will have their own personal Cannot Die Aura? Or it doesn't work like this?
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
PopeJo wrote:
"
Almost every system in the game that touches Minions has been reviewed
- but you didn't touch the only thing that actually mattered and has been a clearly voiced concern for several years: the really bad minion AI

Err...there's new support gems targeting minion AI specifically (also note the SRS change as well). As for more generalized improvements to minion AI, that's not something you'll hear about in a manifesto like this, or even possibly in the patch notes ('cept maybe as something really nebulous like 'we've improved the AI of some monsters across the game'). AI improvements are typically a very much background thing for most games cos they're very hard to really communicate so it's best to just let them be seen in-game (akin to GGG's own 'continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environment' found in every patch since forever).

they didn't change the AI. they just added gems for "agressive behaviour" that some minions already have and "targeting" which you could already do by attacking a specific enemy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/cwcuyw/have_a_look_at_the_updated_raise_zombie_and/eya2g6e/

so line-of-sight will still be a problem for some minions, animate weapons remains in the very sad state it has been in for a while - but hey, we get an extra skill bar and "minion control gems", instead of an AI improvement.
Last edited by PopeJo on Sep 5, 2019, 5:41:29 AM
"
cronus wrote:
i don't think you can change the meta view that a build which requires a mana flask is a failed build.

Yeah pretty ridiculous. What's next? Using a life flask to get life? BLASPHEMY!
Another bunch of ill-fated balence in ur face.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info