Balance in Path of Exile: Blight

TS+2 NOW TS+1 ?!?!?! GGG YOU REALLY [Removed by Support]/KILLING LAB FARMERS I STARTED TO HATE THIS GAME. WHY THE FCK ALWAYS NERFING ENCHANT ? WHY ?
Last edited by Al_GGG on Sep 2, 2019, 8:32:18 PM
Thanks.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Pog
Last edited by Chebister on Sep 2, 2019, 8:30:44 PM
"
KEADTR wrote:
TS+2 NOW TS+1 ?!?!?! GGG YOU REALLY [Removed by Support]/KILLING LAB FARMERS I STARTED TO HATE THIS GAME. WHY THE FCK ALWAYS NERFING ENCHANT ? WHY ?

its not like "LAB FARMING IS TOTAL DEAD NOW!!! REEEE!!" how can you be a crybaby over that?
"
Tornado Shot has been outperforming other bow attack skills, while also having potent single target damage. This is partially due to the power of the Additional Secondary Projectiles enchantment. We've changed the enchantment to be from the Eternal Labyrinth only, and to grant +1 secondary projectiles, down from +2.

AHAHHAHAHAHAH
[Removed by Support]
Elementalist still trash

DO SOMETHING, you force people to not play the game.....

This is beyond frustrating......... why you f*g kill stuff that people enjoy playing

DO you even test your game ?

Your testers clearly HATE elementalist

I won't be playing this league
"
In 3.8.0 we've changed all remaining sources of Mana Leech, either replacing the stats or changing them to only leech from Attacks.

Another Spellcaster nerf?

People playing just ED this league, and will play literally no Spell in 3.8, because no one will play this game without mana leech. Why?

It's worse and worse since Vinktar's mana leech nerf.
And this is what GGG calls a small league update...I am pretty hyped to see what 4.0 is all about in a few months.
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Contagion Nerf

Cyclone Nerf

Mana gain Nerf

Trap Nerf

Feelsnerfman
BRING BACK PROLIF FOR ELEMENTALIST, AND FIX WINTER ORB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type