3.8.0 Announcement Timeline

"
raMMa53 wrote:
make trade offline. Create something new. Players should put their items to there and if anyone want to buy item should go there and pick it. Item may deliver via post or I dont know. It should be must..

yeah even if its not for all item but having an actual possibility to create a real market would be insane especialy when you are trying to do some basic shopping like for maps... its so anoying to have people afk when you try to trade
"
More crafting methods again, and I can't even learn any old ones T_T

I know right???
"
NoIguanaForZ wrote:

Better idea: rework Headhunter to replace "When you Kill a Rare monster, you gain its Modifiers" with "Greater When you Kill a Rare monster, you gain its Modifiers" ...hmm, what would be analogous, "you gain its Modifiers 20 seconds later, with 99% Less Attack, Cast, and Movement Speed?"

haha... thats not hard to fix, like example internal cooldown 5-10 seconds.
or rework it similar to jewel, one of modifier.

or just delete that shit.

that item like flicker strike = shit. and can damage u health)
Last edited by CreoZ on Aug 13, 2019, 8:30:41 PM
I can't wait for more announcements about some more announcements!
Fix your game.
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
so, an announcement of the announcement? Or is this an announcement of the actual new league start date?
Last edited by DirtyBigBlacKhawk on Aug 13, 2019, 8:55:55 PM
hype!
"
MrWonderful99 wrote:
I want in on the Beta! No more difficult/buggy first week! What? No?

nope, we're all beta testers the first two weeks of the league.. no payment tho you will test and pay.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Fix Brazil server, 2-3 leagues and still crap.

Also,u guys can delete or rework Headhunter plz?
BaronCrovax ign.
Last edited by BaronCrovax on Aug 13, 2019, 10:32:22 PM
"
Icoblablubb wrote:

and the league itself will probably be just another "grind low tier maps to death for best rewards" instead of finally making higher tier maps etc worthwhile

High-tier maps are the best for xping and items with best ilvl. Low level map grinding already existed in 2013 and nothing has to be changed there. At least there is some incentive to do such things and give purpose to low lvl maps.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info