3.8.0 Announcement Timeline

fix server BR pls...
always with lagg.

Spoiler
I am from Argentina, in theory the Brazilian server, I should play it with 30-60 ping, however I play on a NA server ...
"
CreoZ wrote:
Headhunter must be deleted or reworked, like and many other disbalanced items. Legion shows how game mechanics can go to absolutly bug. Pesonaly me was disappointed why that wasnt maked on legion 1st weeks. That looks like devs don't care about balance. Legion mechanics + legion rewards shows what devs don't care about prev content, ye always one of builds will be better in farm league content, but... not in that situation.

There are too many things makes that game shit.

1. We still don't stack Divine vessel... y if we donate on tab we do, but without...
2. At end of legion we get stacked fossils... that not thing which was hard to understand and i cant understand why that wasn't done early(no i understand)
3. Game optimization, with not hiend pc u can't play crit builds.
4. Atlas of the worlds system doesn't normaly work without map tabs.
5. poe.trade and trade system fked up with bots, rebuyers. trade api must be removed, and system must be reworked. I'm talking about limited tab(which can't be increased by $) for trading, which will be allow offline trade and auction system ingame. Also it's removes that annyoing shit with too much 3rd party programs to playing poe.
6. Free already PoB developer. It's already can't normaly calc 90% of builds cause like i think devs want to hide that mechanics(like impale, all watcher's eye, and many other ...)
7.Mirror must be reworked or deleted.
8.Crafting prices must be atleast 4 times lower(for linking,socketing and coloring 2 times)
9. League content must be addon to existing content, giving something new(not giving all and more than all like was in legion).
10. that list can be inifinuty, and real is no one not will be done.

And all of that never will be, cause devs wants only $, and u give them $.

p.s. atleast make Death log, not all have high end pc to capture all gametime and be able to review why u die.

p.p.s. And plz don't ban ppls for ur faults, when ur servers works like shit.

I agree with Optimization issue, server lags and unstackable fragments or other items, but the rest is nonsense.

What you're asking is "Crete completely new game, not PoE".

BTW, I think that having to buy Maps tab / Fragments tab is totally normal. If you don't want to spend 20-30 dollars on tabs ONCE for the whole game - why do you ever play this game, dude? In my opinion, if there is a game which gives you so much joy and fun and presents new content every three month - putting some money into it is the least you can do in order to support game developers.
"
jackpotcs wrote:
So...some people dont want cyclone gets nerfed? All of you want another 60% cyclone league?

What about making other skills as exciting and useful as Cyclone? Imagine that!

Cyclone was madee a staple skill of 3.7 rework of melee, therefore, it is very unlikely to see any major nerfs to it right next league. There might be indirect nerfs to Cyclone because what makes it so great are other things added or changed in 3.7 such as new support gems or updated mechanics (Impale).

I can imagine there will be major revamp of all skills coming in 4.0, which might bring Cyclone back to the crowd but 4.0 should be whole new game.

"

What you're asking is "Crete completely new game, not PoE".

BTW, I think that having to buy Maps tab / Fragments tab is totally normal. If you don't want to spend 20-30 dollars on tabs ONCE for the whole game - why do you ever play this game, dude? In my opinion, if there is a game which gives you so much joy and fun and presents new content every three month - putting some money into it is the least you can do in order to support game developers.

Where fun? in uber lab helmet enchant run? where u have 1/500 chance to get that u need?
in uber elder where u get 1/180000 chance to get jewel what u need?

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Aug 14, 2019, 8:17:28 AM
and yes i don't want pay 20-30$ cause no one knows what will be next. that like in d3, we buyed 1 game and now get another.

[Removed by Support]

And that payments not once, every league they add someshit, which takes 4*6 6*6 and not stacking. [Removed by Support]

Like delve content... after more than half year fossil can be stacked(omg that was .....) BUT resonators still noT!
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Aug 14, 2019, 8:18:12 AM
"
Reinhart wrote:

High-tier maps are the best for xping and items with best ilvl.

It is not a problem to level up to lvl 95-96. And later the XP penalty is so big, so t15 map gives you twice more XP than t10 map, but considering the cost of t10 map and the speed at which you can clear it it's much more profitable to run t10 maps.
"
CreoZ wrote:
and yes i don't want pay 20-30$ cause no one knows what will be next. that like in d3, we buyed 1 game and now get another.

[Removed by Support]

Dude, you've already played a game for couple of leagues - it's surely worth paying for it. No matter what will be next, GGG gave you some fun (otherwise why did you play PoE if it wasn't fun?).

And I can't say that I like trade system but trust me if GGG makes offline trade - prices will increase like 10 times at least, because far less people will try to craft or find something - they will just go and buy it, which will lead to terrible demand of items without any additional supply. And bots will buy all decent gear and sell it for 5 times more price.

"
CreoZ wrote:
[Removed by Support]

What you're saying is "if you think that winter is fun - try go out without warm clothes". Why would I do so? I payed for tabs like 3 or 4 years ago and I have these tabs each league. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Aug 14, 2019, 8:19:32 AM
wait where was this "outrage" when winter orb got nerfed?

ah right, everyone was saying "good" amazing.. deal with it cyclone strangers I played cyclone too, had my fun but it's bound to meet winter orb treatment.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Aug 14, 2019, 5:35:38 AM
I had a lot of fun this league. It's the first league I've ever gotten up to Shaper (although I haven't killed him yet). This has been the longest I've played any league in PoE, and I'm still playing it.

I started with a Jugg/Cyclone build (that I put together myself), but got tired of it. Got up to T14/T15 (highest I'd been), but it ended up feeling a bit too squishy. I leveled up another Jugg, using Araakali's Fang with Herald of Agony, and it's been awesome.

Honestly, the only thing I'd change in PoE is the trading system. I've given up on trading stuff to other players this league. It's not worth leaving a map or delve for a few chaos here and there. I sort-of agree with the points in the manifesto about instantaneous trade being disruptive, but I've seen this solved in several games, in different ways that are less open to scamming and abuse. Also, the economy of a league only lasts a few months. The manifesto says that this is also something GGG are experimenting with on XBox. Hopefully, we'll see some new ideas in that area soon.
waiting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info